The Host IAN'S AGE!

MaryALICE posted on Jun 19, 2008 at 03:56AM
I've read the book, and shall i say thoroghly because it was just SOOO GOOD! I loved it. In my oppinion, it defitanately rivals Twililght [which i also love]. but i just could NOT find out how old Ian is! so if someone could tell me, that would mean the WORLD to me! [without the aliens invading it, of course.]

The Host 15 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa FluFFyClouds said…
I don't know his age either but I think he might be around Jared's age.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Bandgeek_XP said…
Maybe like Jared's but maybe a little older.
più di un anno fa gileygirl said…
thats would i would think also around Jared's age. But thats a tough question! i was thinking the same as well when i was reading =)
più di un anno fa cheergeek said…
Stephanie said that Ian is around 25 ^^
più di un anno fa kitticat2 said…
Yup, Ian is 25, and Kyle is 30. For a while I thought they were twins! And I think Stephenie said Jared is 29.
più di un anno fa kttykatkate said…
Ooh! I totally believe you guys but am curious- where did you find their age info? I know Stephenie said it, but were you in person with her or is there an FAQ I could read or something..?
più di un anno fa wandarer said…
I picture him about 25-26. I think he is younger than Jared.
più di un anno fa yalondae said…
I pitured him around 24-25, but not as old as Jared. Jared just seems too old for Mel. I still think that part was just close to pedophile.
più di un anno fa CharlieLow said…
Wait...so Ian and Kyle AREN'T twins?!
Yeah, I saw Ian around 24ish :]
più di un anno fa COLOURQUEEN said…
where did u guys, cheergeek and kittcat2 find the info about their ages. i totally believe you just curious though. btw, who's older kyle or ian, or are they twins?
più di un anno fa thehost1luber said…
smile
i think hes 24-25 cause wen they found the new body for wanda she told a lie and said 18 wen in truth it was 17 or 16 so i think they must b close 2 age or that might b creepy
più di un anno fa johnhelms said…
About 25-26 yrs...check out how perfect this guy is for Ian -

link
più di un anno fa kuncuyug said…
Yes I think he can't be too old because Wanda's new body is a teenager.
più di un anno fa bookchicky said…
Jared was 26 when he meet mel so add a year and a bit not 4 and ian was about 25 if i remeber rightly there is a reference to give rough age to kyle so its just common sense if you link them kyle was older
più di un anno fa nicole62 said…
Stephenie Meyer stated in an interview that Ian was 25 years old and Kyle is 30. SOURCE: link.

In the flashback, Melanie is 17 and Jared is 26. When Wanda wakes up in Mel's body, she says the body has 20 years so that would make Jared 29 years old during the majority of the book.