Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 908

più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Nick looked around his arena. No weapons he noted. He then looked for Pain.

Caroline searched for DAnny.

i gtg, night.
più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
The loudspeaker rumbled "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2-"

Danny met Caroline's eyes. "Marry me?" he mouthed.
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
John went up in the tube." A volcano, this will work"
The time was still ticking.
(Just waiting for everybody)~me
John pulled out something from it pocket
Caroline met his eyes, she mouthed one word, and one word only, "Yes. "
John looks at the other tributes
"1." the voice finished. The tubes opened. The 70th Hunger Games begin.
Pain darted out of her tube. She ran down the volcano. The volcano's environment was in quarters, one quarter forest, one quarter desert, one quarter oceanic, and one quarter jungle. Pain darted for the jungle area. She didn't grab any bags, hoping that she wouldn't need them.

Ben went up to the front and tried to grab a bag. An arrow pierced his heart. The cannon blew. Misty saw this and darted for the ocean. The bags weren't worth it.

Danny ran for the desert.
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Is it too late to join now?
Nick saw Pain dart with no bags. He darted for the cornucopia , taking down a tribute or two hand to hand . He dashes in and grabs a bag and grabs one more ad takes off running for the jungle.

Caroline bolted after Danny.
John got off his tube. I look and see everybody had ran off. I run and grab two bags and runtp the oceanic area
Pain ran, as hard as she could. Her head was sweating and her body ached. She pushed her thighs as hard as they would go. But she heard a noise in the trees. And the next thing that happened was an arrow, piercing her leg. Her eyes bugged out and she sprinted harder. She stopped when she got to an area, thick with plants. She hid under a vine. (the jungle is humid and swampy)

Danny ran through the desert. It was dusty and entirely dirty. The huges waves of sand provided a structure.

(Let me set the ocean for you :) The oceanic area is comlete with one sand island far away from shore. The water is completely salty and animals lurk. Be careful ~me
"Danny!! " she calls out, scanning the desert. Caroline kept running.

Nick ran through the jungle searching for pain.
(Can I change my characeter)
Pain was slumped over on the ground. She tried to hide herself the best she could.

Danny peeked over the hill. He saw Caroline. He ran out to her. "Caroline!" he hugged her.

sure~me
"Pain?" nick called out when he saw her.

"Danny!" she hugged him back .
"Nick?"

Danny stopped what he was doing and got on one knee. "It's time I be a gentleman, Caroline, will you marry me?"

Dove, can you chat?~ me
name: Alvin Hamilton III
district 4
appearance Sea green eyes, jet black hair, and two metal wristnands
strong points Anything ocean related or fighting
low points Staying still, Sleeping, Leadering
personality Calm, Fun, Clever, and Strong
Anything else: He was literlly born in the ocean
last edited più di un anno fa
"Of course , yes!! " she smiled. She was absolutely glowing. Caroline came down next to him and kissed him.

"Pain, it me Nick. Where are you?"
Sorry im onmy phone
Pain kicked weakly.

"We're going to win these games." Danny said simply.

At that moment, the capitol was feeling especially evil in the areas of desert and ocean. So in the ocean they summoned dangerous sharks and a deadly storm. And in the desert they made a desert storm, with sand flying and all.
Oh it's cool, we'll just talk some other time :)~me
Alvin sees sharks and a deathly storm appear" I WAS BORN IN THE OCEAN!!! I FACED THIS BEFORE!!!" He yells
She smiled but her smile disappeared and was replaced with fear. " run! Sandstorm!" she grabs his hand and runs for shelter.

Nick saw her and came beside her.
YOU GUYS!!!! I will be back in liikkeee 40 mins, SO SORRY! plz be back by then! bye!~me
Alvin finds a sheltar, that can hold up against the storm
BACK! how did he find a shelter? oh, I get it! he's at the spot right before the ocean part, right? because the ocean is a shore and then it's ocean for like 2 miles of so, but I get it!~me

Danny grabbed Caroline. Trying to get her to lay down underneath him, to protect her from sand.

"Nick. My leg." She nodded toward the arrow.
(( Yeah he didn't go to far in, than he came back to the part before the ocean part))

Alvin finds vines and other stuff
The top of the valcano was completely flat. Just grass. But when the capitol felt sinister, well....you will find out.

P.S people, your character can always change quarters.~me
(Gotya)

Alvin tries to make something out of vines, rocks, and sand
The captiol saw alvin, taking it too easy. They sent in a pack of dogs. "Let the games begin." President Julip yelled in the control room.
Alvin didn't mind much of the games. He voulteered for a person, he didn't even know. He sees the dogs coming and whips out his invision, weapon thingy
whats his weapon?~me
Caroline let danny cover her. She closed her eyes as the sand flew everywhere

Nick looked at her leg. " Alright. I have to pull it out, so get ready. " he places his hand on her leg by the arrow. " ready?"
(IVines Rocks and Sand at the momment. And the surprise that was in his district token: Which was a leather jacket))

I take the putting them where some of the vines are, launching them at the dogs
Pain bit her lip and nodded.

Danny was warm, and pretty sure that Caroline could hear his heart pumping. He thought maybe it was loud enough. He tried to whisper in her ear. "I'm killing Julip."
The dogs heads were progammed. They got closer to Alvin.
Alvin steps back and back. He reaches into his leather jacket, pulling out a hammer, and knocking the head off one dog
" I'll be there with you when u do it. "

He tightens his grip and he yanks it out quickly.
The dog barked. Three more filled its place. They got closer to Alvin.

Danny would kiss her if he could, but sand would get in his mouth. The storm dies down a bit.

Pain didn't scream. Didn't fight. She just fainted. Luckily she was already seated.
Alvin looks at the dogs, flips over them, and charge to the forest area, and I was very fast
Nick cleaned the wound up and check his bags for supplies. He bandaged it up and sat beside her waiting for her to wake up.
Three more dogs followed Alvin.
Pain stayed down. A fever was rising.

The storm, stopped. Out of the blue. Danny didn't stand up. He wasn't sure what was going to happen. He rolled off of Caroline and on to his stomach next ot her.
Alvin notices the dogs, pulling something out a apple. He bites it and goes faster
The dogs stalked Alvin. All the way until he got to the forest border. They disintegrated right there. It was beyond there limits.
" Perfect" I turn to the camara" I'M TOO MUCH FOR YOU'RE GAME" I yell to it and go back to my sheltar
President Julip watched the boy taunting him. He whispered in the gamekeeper's ear. He stalked away.

Hey, do you think you could do your character in 3rd person, it'd just be easier.
(( Oops, I meant to, I just messed up right there))

Alvin didn't care for the President, everything was going his way.
Oh, its OK~ me