the jackson children DO U think that prince paris and blanket are really michael biological kids??

ladyoscar posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 05:58PM
i really think that whether they were his kids or not he is still their father the father who took care of them and raised them so for me it really doesn't matter whether they are his bioligical kids or not because he loved them from all his heart and more than any body ealse in their lifes....so i wanted to know whats your opinion ??
 i really think that whether they were his kids o not he is still their father the father who took ca

the jackson children 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa julialovesMJ said…
I'm really not sure whether they are his biological children or not. But like you said, does it really matter? He was their one and only daddy in their life and I don't think it matters to the kids. Paris really looks alot like janet and prince looks alot like Michael's grandfather and Blanket looks excactly like michael. I personally think they are his biological children.
più di un anno fa Oriada said…
Yes Michael Jackson is the BIOLOGICAL father of his three children and you can see yourself that those children are getting dark and darker as they are getting older and let's start with Prince he looks like his mom but he also looks like his grand grandfather and he look like Michael too he has his eyes his lip and his skin disease, Paris looks like Debbie and she even looks like LaToya Jackson, and for Blanket you can't say that he is not Mj bio son because he is daddy's twin he looks like Mj more and more each day I think that they are his bio children and stop with this stupid question leave Mj kids anloe they are just kids they don't know nothing god bless them....R.I.P Michael the KING!