The Jisters Gifts for Secret Santa 2012!

nandacavalieri posted on Dec 26, 2012 at 10:09PM
We're good aren't we? Anyway, if we ever finish them, here's a thread

The Jisters 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa nandacavalieri said…
My Secret Santa is Ola! MERRY CHRISTMAS terrible person who makes me suffer on daily basis!!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS even though I hate you :) I hope you had a wonderful time and may 2013 be link. Thank you for being such a beautiful (snowflake) friend and endure my neverending got/asoiaf freaks outs (and now doctor who too?? but you brought that on yourself). I awesomesouce you bb! ♥
I've had a few ideas for a gift but I didn't have time to finish anything so I made this (wanted to make R/A but didn't have enough episodes because obsession got too big to wait for downloads). I hope you like it but it won't be the only thing you'll get. However the other parts are going to take a while. Have a merry (belated) Christmas with a lot of pain :D:D:D
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Evanescent said…
lmaao we're the best aren't we?

but nanda you awful but awesome human being! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥ the video is gorgeous (sob sob "you and me, time and space, you watch us run" favourite quote ok i s2g this ship!!) and i want to cryyy over its perfection. i hope you're happy. :D and awd should i be scared what more you have for me? xD anyway, this year was the greatest and it's the best proof how we are falling into our pit of madness created by GRRM and sci-fi stuff. may it remain in 2013 as well (well, it will, i'm sure). :) thank you again, and latest merry christmas and happy new year in canada, love you! ♥
più di un anno fa Evanescent said…
Okaay, so, my Secret Santa was Eli! :3 I know Christmas is over, but I hope you had a great one, and there's still New Year's Eve in a few days so. :DD Anyways, I wish that everything what comes for you in 2013 shall be amazing and only getting better with time. Thaaank you so much for this year, and such things like Breaking Bad freak outs, making me to watch Chuck finally (I will start s2 I swear!!), and understanding my rain thing, and a lot more. Cancers ftw! ♥
Sigh so the idea of present happened actually right away when I got you, but of course I ran out of time after all... Hopefully I will be able to give you the second part of the gift soon as well, but for now - since I can't graphic or vid, I made you a Sansa fanmix. :3 (Yes ignore my poor try with graphic I had to do sth.) I hope everything works, 8tracks is acting out for me rn, but if there's sth wrong with the playlist, let me know! link And again, LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE MOST AWESOME NEW YEAR! Love ya! ♥
sob sob "you and me, time and space, you watch us run" favourite quote ok i s2g this ship!!
worst. absolutely worst. destroyed by sci-fi and grrm. and yay! i'm glad you liked it! :D
più di un anno fa backtoblack said…
Olaaaa baby! I absolutely love it! every single song is perfect <33 i will be listening to this on a loop a lot :D thank you my angel♥ hope you had a great Christmas and i wish you a fabulous 2013 filled with loads of happy things ! <3
più di un anno fa backtoblack said…
MERRY (BELATED) CHRISTMAS, S!♥

you know how we say you're the Ann to my Leslie and vice versa? well this was inspired by that. it's basicallly a thank you for the friendship, i love you and I hope the new year is wonderful for you and that we'll keep in touch no matter how busy our lives may get :')) ♥
 MERRY (BELATED) CHRISTMAS, S!♥ te know how we say you're the Ann to my Leslie and vice versa? w
più di un anno fa sk91 said…
Not hard to guess now, my secret santa was *drums* NANDA!
This thing might not make sense to some people, but hopefully you will be the only one (next to me) who gets it. lol. the great ladies drinking for you! made much more sense in my head. anyway, you should blame yourself for this gift, because your gif inspired me. ha ha.

HERE'S TO YOU!
have greatest year in canada!

(i wanted to include leslie but even tho she drinks alot i don't think she ever had glass of wine in her hands)
 Not hard to guess now, my secret santa was *drums* NANDA! This thing might not make sense to some p
più di un anno fa sk91 said…
ah! eli! we posted our gifts at the same time :D
I LOVE IT! thank you sooo much leslie to my ann! I LOVE YOU!
and i will forever remember you and keep in touch with you!
*__*
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! GET OUT!!!!!!!! i've been meaning to make a graphic of my favorite ladies drinking wine for ages but i never got around to do it GET OUT OF MY HEAD WOMAN! but thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! :D:D love you!! ♥