The Legend of Zelda Zelda Wind waker HD for Wii U. Like it o not?

Midnina posted on Jan 24, 2013 at 05:15PM
In my opinion new edition of games are oly for money, they didnt give any passion or fantasy to make them. I realize that graphic is really beautiful, but for me Loz WW is only for Gamecube. Im looking forward for a NEW Zelda game for Wii u
 In my opinion new edition of games are oly for money, they didnt give any passion o fantasy to make

The Legend of Zelda 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa VideoGameNerd said…
Same here! When I got the email from ZU saying this would be the next game, I was just bummed.

The good thing is, I don't have to spend 300 bucks on a Wii U yet!
Midnina commented…
Now new generations will think Ww is for wii u and Oot for 3ds TT_TT più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Knight_Sentinel said…
I agree with you Midnina, they should focus on making original Zelda titles. And to be honest I wasn't very thrilled with WW the first time around. The graphics were cool but many aspects of the gameplay and storyline left much to be desired. So unless they have made significant changes in these areas (which I highly doubt) I won't be playing the new one.
Midnina commented…
Indeed, im really not going to waste money for a game i already played. I completely disagree with these remakes più di un anno fa