The Office "Did I stutter" what do te think? TINY TINY SPOILER

zejoop posted on Apr 24, 2008 at 09:19AM
The description of this episode reads:

"When Stanley snaps at Michael during a meeting, Michael tries to give Stanley an attitude adjustment. Dwight decides to buy Andy’s car. Meanwhile, Pam deals with an unexpected inconvenience after spending the night at Jim’s."

What do you think the inconvenience is that Pam has to deal with? Its rather intriguing.

The Office 13 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa HouseOfficeFan7 said…
maybe she lost her voice from screaming so loud?
lol.
;)
più di un anno fa jamfan4 said…
I'm guessing she wears the same clothes twice.
And Michael and Dwight are gonna be all "Yeahhh hit that" and then Pam will die of embarrasment.
più di un anno fa FloatingMuffins said…
I think the inconvenience should have something to do with her wearing glasses (see "Did I Stutter?" promo)
più di un anno fa shannieannie said…
yup. i think that's it. :-p
and here i was thinking it was gonna be some big to-do.. sheesh, glasses? why's that a big deal? :-p
i think she looks cute with them on. :)
più di un anno fa HouseOfficeFan7 said…
but they said that something big will happen with PB and J and that chairmodel was setting the stage... so something with the proposal???

plus the weird glasses.
i know the chair model was the "stage setter", but where was the "pick up speed" part in "night out"?
there wasn't much JAM action... :-p
più di un anno fa krazykray said…
It's definitely the glasses!!

I saw the promo, and was like "Why is Pam wearing glasses?" But I didn't think anything of it.

You have a lot of common sense!
più di un anno fa Officefan222 said…
But the title of the episode is Did I Stutter? so it could be stuttering
lol yeah, the glasses could just be something to throw us off. :-p
più di un anno fa Familygal925 said…
yahh, in the promo she's wearing glasses...so it's probably that she forgot her contact lenses or something and had to wear glasses... it should be funny to see how the other office characters make fun of her lol haha
più di un anno fa scrantonicity07 said…
Did anyone else see Jenna's new myspace blog? Apparently in the next episode we'll learn a little more about Jim and Pam's relationship outside of work?!

Yay!!! I for one am very excited :)
yeah i read her blog. i'm excited too. :)
più di un anno fa zemenex said…
i was so off cuz in the begining i felt that all the signs an spoilers pointed to her being a virgin