The Office End of Job Fair and Goodbye Toby

officefan011 posted on May 09, 2008 at 02:01AM
Hey I'm kind of new at this, but at the end of job fair we all saw/heard Pam's interest in graphic design. I was wondering if anyone thought it could be plausible that Pam would move to New Yorkor Philly, if Jim went with her and that was the new spinoff we keep hearing about. Probably wrong but just wondering if anyone else thought about that.

The Office 12 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa jamfan4 said…
If that happens I will die.
Seriously not joking. I will die.
più di un anno fa llerenaprincipe said…
well michael and dwight still would keep it alive
più di un anno fa someguynamedjer said…
well, remember Jan said the internship was a nights and weekends thing, so my guess is that it will take up all of Jim and Pam's free time so they won't hang out anymore....
più di un anno fa flyin_rhino said…
This just made me remember something. In one of the first few episodes in Season 4 (can't remember which) Dwight has a Second Life account and Jim makes one to track him down. On Jim's account, it says that he's a sports writer from Philladelphia. If Pam takes the course in Philly, maybe Jim would decide to move too?
I don't exactly want it to happen, but I guess it's a possibility.
più di un anno fa shannieannie said…
philly jim!!!!! :)
più di un anno fa flyin_rhino said…
Exactly what I was referring to! Lol.
più di un anno fa chel1395 said…
Jenna Fischer said Pam is not leaving. Nothing was said about Jim, but he wouldn't go anywhere without his girl.
più di un anno fa zemenex said…
unless hes fired..(tense)
più di un anno fa Familygal925 said…
Yeah, as soon as the graphic design guy said Philadelphia, I thought of Philly Jim and his dreams as a sports writer. I bet, in the end, him and Pam will move there, she'll do graphic design while he becomes a sports writer. We'll see...but they better not be the ones doing a spinoff!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Toondog said…
As far as the Jim getting fired thing, Toby has been pulling some strings on Jim behind his back, thus the Jim being on probation thing. However, Jim's acquisition of the huge account last episode would make it hard to fire him. Food for thought.
più di un anno fa IrishTea said…
I don't see the writers taking off Jim and Pam. I think it would bring down views, not add more. I don't know if I'd still watch the show if Jim and Pam weren't on it anymore. But I think Pam should totally do something about her career in graphic design.. just not move to Philly.
più di un anno fa Shandiii said…
angeljayne posted this spoiler about the spin-off in another forum post about the finale:

SPOILER!

"A farewell. Someone is definitely leaving. It’s not difficult to figure out why — it’s for the spin-off with Ed Helms (Andrew Bernard).

A new boss. Again, for the spin-off. TV Guide’s Ausiello has confirmed she’s going to be none other than Amanda Peet. Well, I wasn’t so sure about the spin-off but I actually like Amanda Peet, so I’m pretty psyched about this news." "

END SPOILER
last edited più di un anno fa