The Office Please help your fellow Dunderhead!

jamfan4 posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 01:22AM
Fans, I am issuing you a challenge:
Recently, I have been freaking out a little bit because of the hiatus and I have been reading millions of JAM fanfictions and re-watching all the episodes that involve JAM (I have pretty much been re-watching The office). So, I came upon Traveling Salesmen, but I can't find the extended version! I remember watching it because I had it on my DVR from when it aired for the first time, but my DVR killed itself. For those of you who don't know, the extended version has those adorable scenes where Pam finds out she won the art contest thingy for the school.

Thanks so much!

Random quote from Traveling Salesman:
"Oompa loompa doopady dawesome. Dwight is now gone, which is totally awesome. Why was he gone? He was such a nice guy! No, he was not, he was a total douche. Doopady doop."
-Andy Bernard
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 01:23AM

The Office 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa llerenaprincipe said…
extended scenes?
as in deleted scenes?
più di un anno fa smoore23 said…
I think that's on the DVD only... It was the producer's cut, I believe, and they merged 'Traveling Salesmen' and 'The Return.'
più di un anno fa jamfan4 said…
llerenaprincipe - no, there was an extended version, the producer's cut or whatever, the first time it aired.

smoore23 - it's very probable that it's only on the DVD, but I don't think they merged it with The Return because I already have the producer's cut of The Return on my iPod.
più di un anno fa JasonForbes said…
Baaaah!!!! I love that comment!!!
più di un anno fa ilovemichael said…
traveling salesman is merged with the return only on the dvd so it is possible that the extended scenes are only on the dvd