the random Anime rp forum random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random Anime rp forum 7755 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 7755

più di un anno fa narlyvamp1234 said…
Yakusoku: let go of me! now!
Ai: Yakusoku... what's wrong?
più di un anno fa KiddRoxas said…
xenmmas:ha ha one gone (cloud falls down and eyes close)roxas:no!! (creatures take cloud away through a portal)terra:tries to grab cloud but gets swung at terra:damn

xenmmas:our new member laughs figure:he looks very strong figure two:s..stronger than sora

figure:give him a keyblade.....and yes figure two:smiles
più di un anno fa Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: No Yakusoku! Listen to me!

Quan Chi:*looks up* Well, we should be going... Bye Hanzo... (A portal opens) Come Jubei.
Quan Chi walks with Jubei through the portal and Jubei looks back at Scorpion as he enters.
Scorpion: No... Jubei!!!!!!!!
The portal closes and Quan Chi and Jubei are gone.
Scorpion: Jubei...
(a man in a black coat runs and attacks scorpion
Yakusoku: i said now! *shoves jemuzu away* it is my fault! all of it is my fault! Lily counted on me to the very end... and i let her down! i stole her dream from her! i can't take it anymore... this world doesn't need me! it doesn't need worthless souls! only the useful survive in this world... i have learned it by watching life... the weak are the first to die... i am weak... why not let the world have what it wants?!
più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:*runs over to hanzo and puts her arms around him and looks at his son* your wrong he just didn't want you and your mom to see what he had become he wanted to protect what you and your felt about him i understand how it is to know that no one loves you i felt the same way *looks at wings then back at the boy* and so did your father me and him felt like freaks me cos my wings and if you give your father a chance he can explain
(umm.. nido quan chi and his son already left)
Jemuzu:*scowls* Who the hell are you to decide what the world wants? News flash! Not all of us live out our dreams... And some of us... Don't even have one. Lily did so much to protect you... Don't let her efforts be in vein.
Yakusoku: the way you say it makes it sound like she new she would fall... fine... maybe your right... i'm going for a walk. *starts to walk towards the door*
Ai: *stands in his way* Yakusoku, wait...
Yakusoku: *pushes her away* no. *walks out*
sad
molly:*turns around and stabs the guy that attacked hanzo with her claw blade then hugs hanzo and starts to cry her self*
Jemuzu:*teleports and pushes Yakusoku down* Don't you dare lay hands on your mother.
(um Quan Chi's already gone)
Yakusoku: and who's going to stop me? you...? *laughs* i don't think so... *stands up* you know, out of all people, i would think you would understand... Jemuzu. *keeps walking*
(i know but you all is being to fast for to catch up)
Jemuzu: And what's that supposed to mean?
Yakusoku: if your smart you'll figure it out... *disappears*
Jemuzu:(turns to Ai) Physically... Are you alright?
(cloud awakes stiches on his stomach) cloud:were am i
figure:you will do what we say
cloud:let me out of here reaches for sowrd
figure:we took your supplies and weapons nice sowrd
cloud:what do you want
figure:kill sora and you may go home
cloud:sora.....?
figure:yes the one who is the olny obstacle in our rain
cloud:thinks of zandra)ok i will
figure:ok then you will be set out to find him if you try to run we will kill the girl you sent to this world
cloud:eyes widen)(thinks shes here)
figure:door opens)heres your supplies and your keyblade
figure two:can we kill him if the keyblade dose not choose him
figure:quit and yes..
(blade begins to shake flys at cloud.. he reads writing on the side
"do the rite thing thall heart shall stay pure"
cloud:hmm..
figure:leave now
Ai: physically i'm fine... but what happened to him? he used to be so nice and caring... i understand Lily is gone, but... why?
Jemuzu: She was killed... Both her and Madison... Yakusoku is the new dark angel.
Ai: it's the end of them then... but this is not what i want for Yakusoku... think of what it did to Madison... i bet she was really innocent deep down, but it took her over... what if that happens to Yakusoku?! actually, it is happening to him right now...
as Yakusoku walks, he hears a voice behind him.
voice: *singing* when i hear your cries, praying for life... i will be there! when i hear your cries, i will be there! i will be there! i will always be there! i will be there!
Yakusoku stops walking and he looks behind him. he sees no one, so he continues walking.
sad
star:*gets on her knees beside hanzo and molly and hugs him* it's going to be ok i'm going to help find a way to help him see the truth he's doing the samething molly did me years after she was taken from me by team magma
Jemuzu: *Explains everything that happened.* I hope not... But I can't reach him... I should know what he meant?

Scorpion: Jubei...
hmmm
brock jr:*clenchs his fists then turns to look at jen* and so am i *kisses jen* i'll be back i'm going to get to the bottom of this to help both my sister and hanzo *hugs her and holds her tight*
Ai: he said you should... but i don't even understand it... but i know it has meaning.

after Yakusoku hears the voices, he sings a song to block it out.

(the song)
Jen: Me too. I'm not letting you do this alone Brocky.
Jemuzu: Wait... I think I get it... I failed... I said I would protect him... But... He's alive. If anything... At least he's alive.
(awesome song btw)
last edited più di un anno fa
Ai: maybe that's it... i'm not really sure myself...

after a while, Yakusoku falls to the ground. he covers his ears.
Yakusoku: make it stop! please, make it stop!
he feels something on his shoulder. his eyes widen and he spins around. there stands Lily holding out her hand, and she seems to be glowing. she wears a tearful smile on her face.
Lily: i hear your cries praying for life... i must be here. it is as you said... Promise.
Yakusoku: *looks at her hand* are you offering me to join you?
Lily: if it's what you want... we could be together for once. your right, we are the fallen angels... we always have been. our wings spread curses throughout lands... our voice kills people... we are not holy angels. we are the very opposite... that includes you too, Promise... take my hand if you wish it all to end.
Jemuzu: Should we go ask him?
Ai: yes... i'm very concerned about him... as i can tell you are too...
Jemuzu: I can still sense him but it's very faint now.*nods and pulls Ai close to him then teleports to Yakusoku* Lily!?! You're alive!
Lily: no i'm not... Promise and I were just leaving. now, Promise, take my hand...
Yakusoku looks at her hand then looks at jemuzu and Ai.
(clouds bike falls and breaks down he falls theres a man there)man:that keyblade a fake
cloud:wat
man:takes his blade and crushes it
cloud:wtf wrong with you
man:heres a real one

cloud:thank....?? you'
man:sora would of killed u now u have a chance
(man dissapears)cloud:i got to find zandra
last edited più di un anno fa
 (clouds bike falls and breaks down he falls theres a man there)man:that keyblade a fake cloud:wat m
Jemuzu: I think I know what you meant Yakusoku... What you just said.
(cloud rides away his bike begins to ride by its self in a different direction)cloud:c,mon u stupid bike
Yakusoku stares at him then hugs Lily.
Yakusoku: i'm not taking your hand, Lily... there are people here who need me... and i need to be here for them.
Lily: *smiles* i'm glad... you chose the right thing. *disappears*
Jemuzu: Yakusoku... I'm sorry I failed... I failed to protect you.
Yakusoku: you hardly failed. you did everything in your power... it isn't your fault. *hugs him* sorry dad... i'm just a fallen angel, i guess...
Jemuzu:*hugs him back* No... You're a savior... Back in that fight... You saved me.
(bike rides up to a boy about 15)cloud:who are you boy:sora
cloud:(eyes widen)im sorry a girl i love will be killed if i dont kill you
sora:wat man your crazy
cloud(charges at him)
(sora pulls out keyblades)
cloud:how did you get 2
 (bike rides up to a boy about 15)cloud:who are te boy:sora cloud:(eyes widen)im sorry a girl i Amore
Yakusoku: *smiles and sings* i never meant to be the one, to hold you from the dark. and now i know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are. i will take this burden on, and become the holy one... but remember i am human, and i'm bound to sing this song... so hear my voice. remind you i too bleed. i'm here... savior! will be there... when you are feeling alone, oh... savior! for all that you do... so you live freely without their hone. so here i write my lullaby to all the lonely ones... remember as you learn to try, to be the one you love... i will take this pain, and teach you how to leave. what is left unsaid... the greatest gift i give. so hear my voice... remind i too bleed. i'm here... savior! will be there... when you are feeling alone, oh... savior! for all that you do... so you live freely without their hone... savior! will be there... when you are feeling alone, oh... savior! for all that you do... so you live freely without their hone... when i hear your cries, praying for life, i will be there... when i hear, your cries praying for life i will be there! i will be there! i will always be there... i will be there!

crying
molly:like mom said hanzo we can get through this we just got to do the samething mom did for me *puts both hands on her head eyes glow white and dus a bird like screetch*
~flash back~
star:*holding molly as a baby her eyes widen then she looks at brock* hun i sense team magma
brock:*clenches fists and looks around* well i'm not going to let any one take her like the other teams did with some of are kids *walks to the door*
*two older man dressed in red with the letter M shaped to look like a volcano on there shert*
man1:we're here for the kid
man2:the boss wants her on his team cos of her wings
brock:oh yeah well i'm not going to let you lay one finger on my doter *looks back at star and the baby* dear take molly and run
star:*nods gets up and runs with molly in her arms*
brock:if you want my kid it would be over my dead body
*the two men smerks*
man1:fine with us
brock:*fireballs in his hands ready to attack*
man2:*bring out a gun and points it at brock's head* you know you just made a big mistake we have three other men out there
brock:*turns around* oh no star *starts to run*
man2:*fires the gun and brock falls*
star:*running and trips over a rock but still holds tight to baby molly*
*two other men grabs both arms and stands her up*
star:*eyes widen and tears up* don't please don't take her from me *tears roll down her face*
man3:*walks up and rips baby molly out of her arms*
baby molly:*crying*
star:*trying to pole away from the other two men* noooo *crying* please nooooo
*the two men was holding her back as the other got away then let her go and ran off*
star:*runs back to the house crying and seen jr helping his dad she fell to her knees*
*years later*
*a girl with firey wings and the same outfit as team magma throws a fire ball at star*
star:*turns around and looks and her eyes widen and tears up* m-molly
molly:why did you leave team magma and me mother
star:i never was in team magma and thay took you from me as soon as you was born me and your father was trying to protect you from them
Jemuzu:*smiles* C'mon... Let's go home... You sing pretty good Yakusoku, If we can find a guitar and bass player we got a band.
sad
zandra:*wakes up and looks around* c-cloud where are you
Yakusoku: thanks... i made the song a while back for Lily...
Ai: you made that up? it's really good...
Yakusoku: yep... now let's go... can i race you?
hmmm
brock jr:i don't want you getting hurt jen i love you to much for that *kisses her again*
Jemuzu: Sure.
Yakusoku: you can't cheat... Holo says your a cheater when it comes to racing.
Jen:*kisses Brock Jr.* Brocky... I want to be with you... I don;t want you to leve my side and I'm not leaving you.