The Sims 3 Sims 3 family ideas

ultimatefan6 posted on Oct 20, 2009 at 08:21AM
Hey, I just need some ideas of families that you make on the sims 3, some good ones that are fun. i have run out of ideas lol! please help me by replying with some famiyl ideas, it would be much appreciated
last edited on Nov 08, 2009 at 05:27AM

The Sims 3 101 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 101

più di un anno fa ChloeSloth said…
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PLACES OUT OF THE ABOVE:

-HOTEL
-THE GALLERY
-FRIENDS HOUSE
-BEACH
più di un anno fa killerkitty12 said…
I have a good idea. So start off on a 60 by 60 lot, and make it a forest like area. Then create a household of 7 teenage sims and 1 YA sim. They should all have the green thumb trait. Move them into the lot you just created. On the lot, create a cave like area where the ground is lowered. Make sure you have it well hidden. Then make it into a small home with all necessities. Also raise the land on another side of the lot and make the YAs house. She is just the advisor. The teens will have to fend for themselves, not being able to leave the lot and having that small house where each week ONE teen gets to live in it. Make sure to lock the door. The teens must only get food from fishing or gardening. No money can be used for them. The YA can do whatever. See how long the teens can survive if they don't have anything but plants. The YA can also go and trade fruits and veggies with the teens in exchange for housework(eg the teen does house chores for the YA for one week in exchange for 7 fruits/veggies). I loved doing this challenge but it was kinda hard since they got stir crazy and the ones who didn't have the house for that week were very stinky. I deleted the school also so they didn't have to go.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa JadeIsSoAwesome said…
big smile
Hello, I've been playing the sims 3 since it came out I've done all the family's you can think of, but now I've found a new idea make a man/woman young adult and make an old man/woman kill the young adult and wait till you get a call on the old persons phone telling you you can bring you're loved ones back to life, take you're young adults grave stone/earn two the science fercility and have them bring him/her back to life so you can play him/her again then kill the old person and then you have you're young adult. Adopt a child preferibly a femail if you have a man already like me and make sure she is a teen then get a birthday cake and make her a the male, make them have gost babies kill the wife and take her two the science fercillity make her intwo a host and there you have it a host familly not verry good but its funny as hell!!!!
più di un anno fa maggiesacww said…
I made a family with two people. A guy named Goostaf and his sister Carla. Goostaf had children with 11 girls and broke many hearts before he met his wife, a maid named Trina, at the park. Trina moved in and the two of them ended up having five children. So Goostaf ended up with half the town's girls hating him since he never bothered to smooth things over, and still has not met many of his 20 (there were some twins) children. He can't go to the park without a girl he barely remembers getting mad at him. Plus, he's wrecked and tangled the biggest and richest household in town. Basically, some cousins are now half siblings, and someone's mother is also their son's sister's mother..
più di un anno fa lalaxxxcalliope said…
I made a woman(Cassidy), her husband(Blake), Cassidy's sister(Anna Lynn), and Cassidy and Blake's daughter(Selena)

Blake gets kind of fat so while he is at work Cassidy goes and has an affair with their douche-y neighbor. Blake finds out about them and kicks Cassidy out of the house and she moves in with her new boyfriend. Blake then moves out and leaving Anna Lynn and Selena behind. Anna can't pay the bills so she has "puts up an ad for roomates". Soon they're new roomates move in.

There is a really sweet sensitive girl(Mollie), her teenage brother(Tyler), a young adult artsy musician(Mason), his baby daughter(Safron), and a woman alot like Monica from friends(Claire)

Mollie and Anna Lynn become lovers and Tyler starts dating Selena. When Safrron grows up she and Selena become mortal enemies. Mason then gets a girlfriend but cheats on her with her husband.

I know it's really weird and they just do like random stuff each day kind of like a sitcom(???). Hope this helps!
più di un anno fa lalaxxxcalliope said…
My little brother(10) wanted to play once so I let him, and he made this super fat green guy with a really really long nose named "Trolly the Tree Troll" he married this blue "nymph" and they had a red "demon" baby son and a vampire daughter (requires night life)
più di un anno fa maggiesacww said…
mischievous
Today I made a new family, a random young adult, a teen, and the teen's younger sister, a toddler named Sam. I moved them to an empty lot, killed the adult, bought a bench and a crib, and now the teen has to juggle a job, the baby, and school without any help or house. I also plan to build a town with one house in it. The rest of the lots will be empty or community lots. Basically I will hold death contests with seven people at a time, with a person from the one house living there full time. Anyone who survives the four challenges of the death contest (fire, drowning (2 hours of swimming after little sleep or a lot of exercise), electrocution, starvation(2 days without an available food source) will be awarded a house for their family. This will be fun >:)
più di un anno fa poppykitten said…
i have 3 ideas
made a family were i had them living in a park well not litrally you by some rubbish house that is really cheap but you will never use it and go onto edit town and bild and amazing house in the park with loads of awasome things ( btw dont cover up the hole park just use a corner) and i had just random sime witch are one that is a slutty cheater who beats everyone up , a sweet gutar person , a fully grean person, a few fat people and an loner and an evil person. it is really fun but remeber keep teleoporting them back to the park because they will go home or just tell them to go back to the park.
idea 2 : get a family or random people a 4 boys and 4 girl and make afamily that are always having sex with anyone with random public and with eath other me and my friend done it. its soooo funny.
idea 3: when you go on edit town u have a clip bord inculding all your old family and pic some of your favourite sims u ever make and all put them togther in a guiant house hold
hope u like my ideas!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa ranasauras said…
wink
Hhey in my game i usually make a really pretty girl (a few) and make a scuplter and have him get really good at iot and make the girls models for him. just an idea.
più di un anno fa amjo100 said…
sunny
This family is sooo funny...
I made a sleezy lady that woz flirty! Let's call her Chantelle. So Chantelle falls in love with Parker langerak (or whoever u want) she gets engaged to parker. Chantelle is now engaged. I throw her an engagement party but with Parker not invited. She then starts flirting with dustin langerak (parkers dad) this works coz he wants to raise 5 kids. So then she becomes his romantic interest! I then invite Parker over and put free will down to 0 and then sit him in a chair near the bed and then get dustin and Chantelle to try for a baby right infront of him! Hehehehe!!! Then when she gives birth dustin doesn't want to follow through but Parker believes it was just his dads fault! So then chantelle and Parker get married and so this baby is parkers step daughter and half-sister! Lol xxx :) xxx
più di un anno fa samg107 said…
laugh
This idea came to me a while ago but, anyways i find it pretty fun for some odd reason. Have three adults. One pair has to be married but, another is a loner or something or married it doesn't matter. Have the married couple have a teenage son and toddler daughter and the loner have a teenage girl. Teens fall in love. Then some how kill the married couple and do a cheat to make teens become adults faster (the cheat is real look it up) so they get married and raise the brothers sister and the loner adult just have become elder and be a grandparent. I find it interesting because the brother has to raise his sister and his own kids.
più di un anno fa red716 said…
big smile
You could try a guy that is a ladies' man and gets all the women in your town pregnant. I've done that, and he now has 24 kids so far.
più di un anno fa taffles said…
My favorite thing to do when bored with the sims:
I think this requires Generations, or you could always cheat to make this work but usually cheating makes the game less fun for me...
I create a single sim. Usually the first career I have it pick is medical, but it can be anything, but something that needs high logic helps. Then I proceed to make my sim focus only on it's career and raising it's logic, preferably with the chemistry set. You will need it eventually, or I think you can just buy it with lifetime rewards but you will need to save those up for at least one specific reward. When you're able to, either make or buy the Young Again potion, and immediately use the Age Freeze reward. Now your sim is forever immortal. The only way it can die is by accident and it will never age.

What I then like to do is have my sim reach the top of it's career, then go to city hall, change it's name, if possible, go get plastic surgery, or you could just change it's clothes and hairstyle, and quit it's job and go start a new life with a new career in preferably a new house. Whenever you've played your sim long enough that it's inability to age will begin to look suspicious, have it change identities again. It can get married, have kids, but whenever it changes identities, the sim will have to leave all of that behind. It can keep in contact with it's family, but they must never know who he is.

It's fun. The most I've played a sim like this is 5 identities I think? His granddaughter ended up being his boss at some point. And he had 2 wives and a husband. He was a doctor, a villain, super spy, an athlete, and a sculptor. I considered making one of his wives immortal too but then showtime came out and I forgot about him...
più di un anno fa jannah2600 said…
hi you have a family on the sims 3 which is based on a cinderella story i have it a xbox game so i made a woman called sarah:she is evil,grumpy,mean spireted,nauratic and hot headed
a man who is not married to the woman called benny:freindly,family,good,flirty,hopless romantic
2 evil step kids anastasia and anabell:evil,slob,couch potato. kids of sarah
1 kid called cindy;friendly,neat,good.kid of ben

so you get sarsh and ben married.do that soon! then kill the ben and builed a small hut outside witha bed and a kitch and bathroom. you get the sises to be mean and the step mother. mack her clean and cook when you like a boy who is the same age make him move inand a old woman make her a fairy god mother and move her in.

teen life make the prince throw a part turn them to adults and ask cindie to mary him them make the step mother to argue to cindie then move out . lol
più di un anno fa karolina123 said…
kiss
OK so I got this idea from EmzLovesCheryl and I made a male young adult and made him very rich and moved him into this huge house , I went around houses to see if any women lived there and when I found a womman i made her my girlfriend and got her pregnant and then broke up with her , now I found this woman and Im married to her I have one child with her and shes pregnant again , Im cheating on her and Im making other women pregnant :)
più di un anno fa KingJAZ said…
I have a woman who married a man with close resemblance to Justin Bieber (Don't ask me why). She had triplets with him, then left him. She later decided to get married to a smurf (a blue guy) and have a few kids with him. She got married to a few other people around town and currently has twenty biological children. But here's the weirdest part of all: She got married to the child of one of her previous spouses and had a kid with HIM! This caused a slight glitch in the family tree--he's a step-brother, but at the same time, a father!!! Also, all of his brothers and sisters were his aunts and uncles!!! Try it. It's really weird.
più di un anno fa bellagothfan said…
meh
you could make a family about a guy who makes a girl fall in love with him and then he locks her in the basement and gets more and girls to go to his house and you could use cheats to make them part of the family and he could be really mean to them and then have them escape somehow? i don't know just thinking.
più di un anno fa H20-super-fan said…
cool
Create a chinease rich family and it is so fun!!! Have 1 mum 1 dad 2 toddlers (boy & girl) and 2 cats and 1 snake !!!! Trust meh!!! ;)
più di un anno fa harleyquinley said…
i love making all kinds of sims :) i always make myself my boyfriend my family and my friends :) but i also love to make the disney princesses, tim burton characters -jack, sally, beetlejuice, emily (corpse bride) etc , a wonderland family -alice, mad hatter, queen of hearts Cheshire cat etc :) ive also made characters from a book im writing :) and ive made an ocarina of time family -link, saria,princess zelda, malon, princess ruto. :) you could also make a mix of your favourtie computer game characters and yourself :D hope those ideas help :)
più di un anno fa ihatewindows123 said…
wink
Make 2 people. One of the people will be a fussy person. Make their traits neat, natural cook, bookworm, green thumb and snob. Then make a really messy lazy person. Their traits will be slob, clumsy, couch potato, absent minded and inapropriate. Move them into a lot, and divide the lot into 2 with a fence. Make each of them have a house. The neat person will have a nice, simple cottage with a vegetable patch, neat garden and well looked after grass and simple posh furniture. (don't overdo it) the messy person will have torn wallpaper, messy and dead garden with brambles ect. horrible dry grass. Make the neat guy wear posh clothing. (eg. suit and a bowtie and have a combover hairstyle and pale skin) Make the messy person fat, with a singlet and jeans. ect.
più di un anno fa KABOSEY said…
big smile
Heres an idea! I havent actually tried it out yet but if you do let me know!
You make your parents as a starting family Just your mum and dad, then you continue the generation with you and your siblings..For example, Im the oldest so I would have my mum get pregnant (And eat lots of watermelon so it turns out a girl baby) And then have her raise me until Im the age where she had my brother..Then you just live in your family until your old enough to have your own kids..And you continue the generations.

Another idea is to be a female sim and have the child of every male sim in town, then once you have the child, move the male and baby out of town. Also wait until teens and child boys are young adults and keep doing that until there are no males left..It takes awhile but i got that idea from someone else and im going to try it. You could also find something to do with the females too until there all moved out..

And lastly, another quick easy thing I do when im bored sometimes is I ask an adult sim with children to move in and when I get to the Move In panel, I just move in their kids and raise them as my own lol
più di un anno fa Icings said…
surprise
All these ideas sound really cool! I did a family that i found really interesting, theres a dad mom and a teen daughter the dad is kinda a player and the mom is sleazy lol and the daughter reminds me of regina george from mean girls, real crazy home lol
big smile
I have an idea but no idea how it will turn out.

There is a mum and a dad and a teenager and a baby (not a toddler)
The mum and the dad spilt up and then the dad dies in a fire.
The mum is always working and never has any time to spend with her family. So the teenager always has to look after the baby and not get an education. So the baby grows up and is raised by the sister.
One day the mum doesn't come home from a work flight and also dies from hunger, after being kidnapped. So the sister is left to look after the baby and get a job. She gets a boyfriend, job and grows up to a young-adult. She teaches her sister how to talk and walk and potty trains her and helps her with her education and stuff. She breaks up with the boyfriend, gets a new one and marries him. By then her little sister is a child. She looks after her family and has her own baby. Soon she gets a divorce from her husband and goes back with her old boyfriend, then married him. By then they are adults, the little sister is a teen and the baby is a toddler. The little sister gets a job, and helps to look after the baby. Soon she grows up, moves out, gets married and has her own baby. The sister gets old with her second husband and dies. The little sister has another baby and looks after her niece (child) and her own baby. The niece grows up and moves out and stays single for a while, then gets a boyfriend, married and has three children.

Hope this helps :)
surprise
I have tried part of this, but not all.

There is a girl, Tara (change the name if u want) and she gets married to her neighbour, Mithun. (Again change names) Then Tara's best friend, a guy, moves in and Tara gets really close to him. One night they are in the hot tub and Tara gets pregnant, but not with her husband, Mithun. It's Hunter's baby! (THIS IS WHERE I HAVE PLAYED UP TO) So Tara doesn't want Mithun to find out she has been cheating on him and doesn't tell Hunter its his baby. When the baby grows to a child, Mithun realises it looks nothing like him, more like Tara and Hunter. So he asks Tara, and Tara denies it. Mithun takes the baby and gets it tested for his DNA. When he finds out there is none, he dumps the child at the Cemetary and locks it up, then asks Tara again. She denies it and then Mithun tells her that he had the child tested for his DNA. She confesses. Tara thinks the child is at school, because she was at work all day. When the child doesn't come home, Tara asks Mithun where it is and won't tell. She threatens to break up with him and he threatens to kill the child. Tara goes to Hunter and tells him everything. She kisses Hunter and then Mithun tries to kill Tara. Then she calls the police, so Mithun kills the child. Tara then divorces Mithun, and marries Hunter. Then Tara and Hunter hire someone to kill Mithun, and have another baby together, and then find out the first child isn't actually dead.

HAPPY FAMILY!!! (well, in the end :) )
^^^^ Hunter is the best friend
più di un anno fa taffles said…
mischievous
Oh my god, I don't know why I thought of this. It kinda scares me, but I'm still tempted to do this.

Make a crazy sim who lives by himself far away from where most of the town lives. Build a basement and put the stairs behind doors only he can go through. In the basement, make a few rooms with only a toilet and a shower, and possibly a sleeping bag if you're feeling nice.

Then have your sim go around town seducing women and inviting them into your household. As soon as they join, lock them in one of your rooms. Now your sim can use them for woohoo by using the shower in their room. Eventually, he can get tired of them and start being mean to them. He will stop bring food to their cells and wait for them to die. Now he has a free room and he can go find more women to seduce.

Maybe you can let one "escape" every once in a while. Or maybe he can take an actual liking to one of them and marry her. Or have him marry someone he didn't kidnap and have her "discover" his little prison.

I wish there were better ways to kill sims. Because then you could have him go after the escaped sims and kill them. I guess you can try that but you'd really just be drowning them I guess...
soconnell commented…
I tried this one and it worked! The man had 6 girls under there, including one child (the paper girl) and they were in cells with nothing. I would sometimes let one girl out at a time into this other room with just a letto and they would whoohoo but he would just take her back to her cell afterward. When one of them got too old, i would put them in a pool and build walls around it so they'de drown o i would trap them in a room surrounded da cheap fireplaces so that eventually the place woiuld catch on fuoco and she'de burn to death... I sound like such a psychopath... lol più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ochey said…
big smile
that sounds good, i will try that :D

what i do, is make 2 sims a male and a female, have 2 horses, sage, and onion, 4 dogs, and make the female sim a mummy, and make every one scared of her, the male sim divorces her, and the dogs and horses move away, and then she is all alone, and starts to kidnap people (with testingcheatsenabled) cheat, thats where i am on this one :D
più di un anno fa Thony002111 said…
I created 4 sims, There's an old lady that's Friendly, Family oriented and she has 3 daughters one is Mean and inappropriate and she wears inappropriate clothing then i created a teen that's a great kisser and flirty and the good and friendly one that gets pregnant of a poor guy that has commitment issues and she dumps him because he doesn't wanna marry her and then she drowns and the baby stays with her grandmother and the inappropriate becomes a lesbian.

più di un anno fa maisy128 said…
jhnvnv nfhreuib nmfdbhuhun jmb
hi im maisy
kiss
ok so there is a family of 3 ones a young adult call her wat ever then theres her husband and then make a kid a girl all of there familys really poor. Make them look really bundy because their really poor. ok so spend ur money on stupid things and waste your money. buy one of the cheap houses or build a bundy house.then get a job and only spend ur money on stuff u need. if i was u id make one of them join the political career to become the leader of the free world.make someoneelse join the music career and make then become a rockstar alsoif your a rockstar and ur a boy u get to ride in a dark blue limo and if ur a girl a bright pink and u get to hold autorgragh sessions and if ur the leader of the free woorld when there richer make them move into a better house and keep doing this.a quick tip dont spend anymoney

più di un anno fa camillegfurst said…
hmmm
Can't think of anything /: I have the same problem as you. Always.
lol
più di un anno fa camillegfurst said…
big smile
Oooh!! I just thought of something!!
If you have the game you can go onto the Sims 3 Website...www.TheSims3.com
Here you can upload families to your house, like a single mom,
or even a family with 99 children!! So much fun :D
più di un anno fa SimsFreak said…
tongue
Hi,
I don´t know if somebody had this already. Sorry for bad english ;p This is my idea:
I made a old tiny granny who is really sweet and friendly to everybody but she isn´t married because she have a bindings problem. She have 5 teenagers as child. 3 Boys and 2 Girls. The first boy i named John, he is a kind of leader in the group, he is really conceit and quickly angry, he also steals a lot. The second boy I named Drake, he is a guy who looks really cool but is have a big heart. He is really handy and friendly. The last boy I named Kendall, he loves to play guitar but think that life sucks. He is a follower of the leader John. Kendall is a guy who do the dangerous things. Then you have the first girl her name is Delaila she is the girlfriend of John, she loves to paint and she is a really deardevil. Then you have the last girl I named her Diana, she is a ginger, a forever aloner, she is a geniusand really childish,she isn´t a member of the group,she always study really hard. John and Delaila hate Diana because she is so childish so they are enemys of her. Secretly Drake fall in love with Diana, they start a relationship in secret. When the granny died, John and Delaila gonna hit her and make her depressd. They kill her (I let her drown in the swimmingpool) Drake is so angry on Delaila and John so he hit them and they become enemeys to. Kendall dislike the group, because kill Diana was over the edge. The group is there not anymore. Drake want revenge on Delaila and JOhn, he want to kill them to. Delaila and John escape and change there name in Kim and Scott Jackson. They get a horror house and kidnap people, Scott make Kim dead, and so they life forever with also gosht babys
più di un anno fa KaylaBaraonda said…
smile
Make a family with an HUMAN PET!
più di un anno fa Eviem99 said…
My Sims family is very elaborate. It begins with Brandon and Jessica who love each other deeply and get married. Brandon's brother Connor is a loner and he moves in with Brandon to get his life on track. Jessica and Brandon's marriage goes cold when there son Jack is born. Looking for intimacy Jessica begins an affair with Connor. They are caught and Brandon is so raged he beats Jessica. Whilst Brandon sleeps Jessica takes Jack and escapes to China for a few days for safety. She is so depressed she leaves Jack alone and he goes swimming. He drowns. Jessica stays in China for three more days to deal with her grief. She returns back to Bridgeport with Jack's grave stone. Brandon thinks that Jessica murdered him in her depression for the impending divorce. He drowns Jessica in the pool and then decides to begin a new life with a girl he's attracted to named Selena. But Connor is still young. He takes Connor to the beach on a windy day and goes swimming in the ocean. Connor is swept under and drowned. Brandon changes his name and begins a new life. A pretty intense game really.
più di un anno fa ariavanderwood said…
I recently made a family (using sims 3 supernatural) where there's a teenage boy whose a werewolf who lives with his fortune teller witch grandma.

The boy is really playful and friendly. He loves it when his grandma takes him to the park to play fetch with her wand but shes very serious and a bit mean spirited. She's very focused on becoming an extremely powerful witch.

The werewolf boys girlfriend is also a vampire who used to go out with another vampire but the boy beat him up in front of her so she dumped him (that happened by accident which i thought was great! :D)
più di un anno fa hayhay1200 said…
meh
This is funny to do:

Get a male and a female, both young adults, and the guy has a father who is single, and the girl has a mother who is single. The guy and the girl fall in love and marry, and the girl gets Pregnant with the guy. The mother falls in love with the guy's father and they marry. What I like to ask myself is:
"Are the young adults married brother & sister, or are they just related after marrying..?"
Quite puzzling yet funny.
P.S The guy and the girl cannot have children after they are brother & sister!
più di un anno fa HeyitsAmyx said…
You could make a family of vampires or you could make the dad a workaholic so like he is never their and then like the kids and the dad like aren't close and you could have like another man how is like a family friend and they have an affair or you could get the mum to go with a butler
più di un anno fa jadeharperyeaah said…
Make 2 young adults one lady one man and one child (girl) the child is the lady's daughter the 2 young adults got in a relationship then engaged the lady got bored so she decided to have an affair with her best friend (boy) she broke up with him and stayed with her best friend and those 2 got married

Up to u if u want to add kids etc.
più di un anno fa leeleelove411 said…
I have like some wat an idea you need island paradise like a lot of people said about the affair make a guy young adult I guess u have to have some money to buy a resort u should probley build it ur self because if u don't it will be a rabbit hole room im yhe bedrooms and that's never fun u should probley have all yhe things u need for a hotel well make him woohoo with every women that comes in to ur resort
più di un anno fa bossycarl said…
how about make a toddler plus mom kill mom so toddler is sad and have the sad toddler take care of itself. OR have a house with no doors and have a family live in the house without going out for their life
più di un anno fa Ashhyy said…
I have the same problem. Finding families is hard!! haha
I have only done it once but it works, you need world adventures for it though.;
Go to a foreign country(doesn't matter which one) and find a hot guy from there.
get to know him and try for baby with him. After your sim is pregnant leave the guy and go home.
The reason he has to be from a foreign country is so he cant come to your house and steal the baby.
But once your home, live as normal but with your baby. You can do this many times with one sim. :)

P.S: If you want to stay with the guy, you can.

più di un anno fa Curlymckay_ said…
Don't know if this was already said but...
Make a family of a brother and sister (young adults, twins if you want) and try to make them be related to all the families in Sunset Valley (or whatever town you want, I prefer Sunset Valley) by having children and marriage.
più di un anno fa Hayhay156 said…
First make a sim and make them very evil. Make other sims too. Get a basement and make a small box big enough to fit about five sims. Make the evil sim lock the others inside and torture them. When the evil sim dies, (if you play that long) if there are any survivors are left let them out and make one Crazy and evil. this can go on and on until one of them does not go crazy and evil, make them have children and be nice and tell about their childhood to their grandchildren.
più di un anno fa soconnell said…
I made one girl (Anna) who was a kleptomaniac and sent her to the graveyard one night. She stole some of the Landgraab families tombs and he placed them in her backyard. The ghost came out one night and she had sex with one of them, and got pregnant. She had twin girl ghost babies. I aged one of the babies up really quickly to a young adult and she was also a klepto called Emma. The other one i aged until a child and sent her to school (Jess). Emma stole her grandmother and grandfather's graves (the Landgraabs) and when her grandfather came out, her mother had sex with him and got pregnant again so that the girls grandfather was also her step dad. Her mother gave birth to a boy (James) and that boy went to his only living relatives (the real Landgraabs) and became the boyfriend of their son. They moved in together and adopted 2 children. But James had an affair with his grandmother (father's sister as well) and as they were having sex, i changed him to a girl (cheat) and so she (he) got pregnant. Once she (he) was pregant, i changed him back into a boy and so the boy gave birth and had one child who was a man ghost. The ghost got married to their maid and they had little ghost babies.

Hope this helped, it was so fun to make, especially when the man went into labour because the little moodlet didn't come up, he just started jumping around. They wouldn't take him the hospital so he had the boy in his bathroom.
più di un anno fa Shadow_Aj said…
if you have the late night expansion; make a elder mom and an adult dad and child boy and once they are in the house make the adults get a divorce right in front of the child and have the child move with his elder mom to the city and then when they have the apartment transform the boy into a teen and then kill the mom and have a love interest and later the boy's vampire girlfriend to have a baby and make sure the mom's ghost is still floating around the house watching her son turn into a vampire.
più di un anno fa chloeTheGamer said…
sick
make a creepypasta family
più di un anno fa Jadegoo123 said…
Lesbian Vamp Villians
più di un anno fa katkrazy111 said…
create 4 sims(husband,wife,maid,butler). the couple is rich.(the maid and the butler are married) One day the wife goes swimming and because the maid is in love with her husband she goes and drowns her. The husband has no idea the maid did it. The man locks himself in his room and only lets the maid and butler in to serve him food and clean the room and bathroom. The maid gets mad that the husband locked himself away from her and barricades him in his room on the butlers day off. The husband dies of starvation and the maid feels bad and when you get the 'oh my ghost' challenge go and turn them back. The maid is afraid of ghosts and when she saw the ghosts she starved herself. The butler turns her into a ghost and all the ghosts haunt him until he starves himself and the entire family is a ghost family and they all have ghost babies and it turns out that the butler is the brother of the rich husband so they are all related!!