The Sopranos sopranos memorabilia & props

mattgrip2008 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 03:23AM
If anyone is interested, there are a few interesting props from the show on Ebay this week, with a few others to be added. Search under "Sopranos Kobold" and you will see a watch given to the crew by James Gandolfini, and also a gift from David Chase to the crew.

The Sopranos 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Mumba said…
Ahhhh my friend sold this on ebay! He was going to go to link to see if he could get any money that way but decided this would be quicker!
più di un anno fa RavenManiac69 said…
cool
DUDE I'VE GOT A SIMILAR PROBLEM!! Only, I have the ACTUAL CADILLAC COUPE DE VILLE used in the Vegas Episodes!! This car is still very cherry. The Yellow Caddy is in the possession of a friend who has allowed me to be the official listed seller and arrange appointments for viewing with consideration of purchase. It is a 1970's model with a 454 motor under the hood. It has just under 80,000 ORIGINAL miles. My friend is an entertainer in Branson and prefers viewing by appointment only. Serious inquiries only please he is a very busy man, The only thing I find needing attention is the paint job has faded some on the body itself. This car wasn't driven it was transported for its own protection and low millage requirements AND THEN PARKED!!! The price is unbelievable as well. Right at Ten Grand will buy you this car. He may even be willing to take a little less simply because he loves this car and can't bare to see it just go to waste and eventual rust due to non usage. He wants someone to own this car who will care for it and use it. Help a girl out would ya? Help me spread the word........and thanks hon........