This BuzzFeed homepage is tailored for our readers in the USA. Make it your default. This BuzzFeed homepage is tailored for our readers in the USA. Switch to US Have you seen BuzzFeed English? Come check it out!
US Edition UK Edition Australia Brasil Español France India Edition
Five Cleveland Teens Charged For Horrifying Ice…
Twentysomething Life Illustrated With Charts &…
A Camera Was Mounted To An Eagle Flying Over Paris…
Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. When Rick (Andrew Lincoln), Daryl (Norman Reedus), Glenn (Steven Yeun), Bob (Lawrence Gilliard Jr.), Sam (Robin Lord Taylor), and three red shirts were helpless lambs waiting to be slaughtered.
Gruesome, terrifying, and insanely violent. Plus, that bat to the head was just adding insult to injury.
2. When Carol (Melissa McBride) made the luckiest shot in the history of time to blow up the gas tanker with a firework.
3. When Carol covered herself in zombie guts to infiltrate Terminus.
6. When Carol and Mary (Denise Crosby) had a brutal fight.
And when the show knew tension-building music was not necessary because their guttural screams were nail-biting enough.
7. When Mary revealed how Terminus turned from peaceful refuge into a cannibalistic monstrosity.
“The signs, they were real. It was a sanctuary. People came and took this place. And they raped and they killed and they laughed — over weeks. But we got out. And we fought and we got it back. And we heard the message: You’re the butcher or you’re the cattle.”
8. When Carol listened and left Mary to be eaten.
9. When Martin (Chris Coy) threatened to murder Judith.
13. When Rick realized Carol was the one who saved them.
14. When Carol became part of the group again.
17. When you totally cried over this dysfunctional family reunion and it felt great.
18. When the episode ended and made you feel terrible for having rooted against the people of Terminus.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on AMC.
51 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About "One Tree...
"Birdman" Will Make You Fall Back In Love With Movies...
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
Rebuzzed! This post has been added to your Feed
I know, right? And there’s more where that came from.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
The 18 Most Exhilarating Moments From “The Walking Dead” Season 5 Premiere
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/most-ex... Yes, there were tears. And a lot of blood.
“Sherlock” Season 3 To Premiere On Jan. 19th ×
53 Moments From The “Grey’s Anatomy” Finale You’ll Want To Remember ×
28 Things To Remember Before "The Walking Dead" Season Premiere ×
19 "Walking Dead" Mysteries Debunked By The Cast ×
26 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk…
the walking dead season 5 premiere, amc, andrew lincoln, chad l coleman, lauren cohan, melissa mcbride, norman reedus, steven yeun, the walking dead, tv, zombies, zombies eat you
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
Why I'm Still Coming Out To My Twin Sister After Five Years
Facebook Twitter Tumblr BuzzFeed Apps Newsletter
What Does Your Favorite Sex Position Say About You?
A Camera Was Mounted To An Eagle Flying Over Paris And It’s Breathtaking
Sorry, this post has been promoted by BuzzFeed editors so it can no longer be edited or deleted.
Sorry, this post cannot be edited at this time.
BuzzFeed is currently working with select partners to help them track what’s hot on their sites using the same advanced social tracking and analytics tools used on BuzzFeed.com.
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Preview Thumbnails Save Thumbnails Choose a new image Save
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.