Thomas the Tank Engine The giorno Out With Thomas Tour is in Arizona! Here's How to Save on Tickets.

ladyhartman posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 02:23PM
Would your little munchkin get a thrill out of spending a day with Thomas the Tank Engine? I know mine sure would. Well, The Day Out With Thomas tour is coming to Arizona and I'm sharing a way to save a little money and have a great time out with the kids.

Thomas is going to be at Copper Spike Train Excursions in Globe, Arizona for two weekends in March. The dates are March 5 & 6 and March 12 & 13. The tour features a 25 minute ride with Thomas, a fantastic photo opportunity, magical performances and live music. You can also visit the Imagination Station where the kids can color Thomas and Friends pictures and play with Mega Blocks or The Wooden Railway. Tickets are going to be $18 (plus tax, of course) but if you use this $2 discount code you get your tickets for $16 each, including the tax. To use the code, you need to go to this website, link and enter DOWT11. I hope everyone gets the chance to go. It's going to be a fantastic day!
 Would your little munchkin get a thrill out of spending a giorno with Thomas the Tank Engine? I know mi

Thomas the Tank Engine No risposte