Tiva fan Fiction Fest! [Round 4 - "Contents.....PRICELESS."] [CLOSING DATE: 17th NOVEMBER 2010]

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 02:55PM
In case there are a few of you that don't know, there are a group of us who wanted to start a Tiva Fan Fiction Fest. This is basically where we write one shots based on prompts we have been given.

RULES

1. Rounds will last for ONE MONTH. If you don't submit your fanfic during this time, you will not be put in the pick.

2. Fan Fics must be between 250 to 1500 words.

3. You can call your fanfic whatever you want, as long as you state in the notes of your fanfic that you are participating in the round and what the prompt is for it. This is so that I can differentiate between what is a submission for this and what is just a normal fanfic. :)

4. Picks to choose the winner will last for one week, the winner will then choose the next theme from the link

5. Even though you will submit your fanfics here, it would be nice if you posted the link to the fanfic here too, but you don't HAVE to.

6. You DO NOT have to participate in each round.

7. The winner will get props.

8. Fics CAN be AU, and can be songfics if the prompt is a lyric.

9. The winners list will be put here. Along with the next round prompt.

10. Please state in the notes the rating, word count and a small summary. If it's smut, please put that in the title, so people know before they click on it. :)

------------------

WINNER LIST

ROUND 1 - "Come on, Ziva" from 7x14 Masquerade - Jenna with link
ROUND ! - "I'm pregnant, Tony."....

------------------

ROUND 3 .....

------------------

Any questions, just ask. I don't bite. :)

Let's get writing!

Byeeeeeeee! <3

last edited on Aug 29, 2010 at 05:37PM

Tiva fan Fiction 33 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Just wanted everyone to know that this forum was here. :)
I hope nobody minds me choosing the first round, I thought it would be easier. :)
più di un anno fa mossheart1235 said…
Hey, Dannii, does the fic have to be about the events of the episode or can it just be the prompt? I still haven't seen that much NCIS...
big smile
It's whatever you come up with, when you hear the prompt :)
più di un anno fa Ms_Montana said…
Here is my fanfiction for Round 1: Radiation poisoning meets metaphor. Hope you like it.

link
più di un anno fa ziva_rocks said…
Here's my TFFF - All For You.

link
più di un anno fa freshfunkpride said…
laugh
This one is my entry for Round One, just called "Come on, Ziva!"
link
più di un anno fa NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Round 1 Entry - called "Installing Love"

link
big smile
Round One is Officially Closed! I will put the pick up now, it will last for a week and then the winner will choose the next prompt!
heart
I'm glad everyoe enjoyed my story. =] Okay... didn't know if I was supposed to email you this or just put it here, but here is the line for the next TFFF.

** Tony, I'm pregnant.

Figured this would be interesting, perhaps another undercover op or an AU fic... we'll see what everyone comes up with.
HAHA. I just realised that the prompt you chose wasn't on the Tiva Fan Fiction Checklist. But since I've done the pick to tell everyone it'll stay. But just to let everyone know, if you win, the prompt must be from that list. :)
heart
Oops... sorrrryyy! I can choose from that list if you want me too. My brain isn't fully fuctioning today
big smile
No, that's totally fine, Jenna! It's a great prompt, I have ideas already! :D
heart
Just making sure. =]
meh
I'm gonna sit this one out...I can't stand baby-fics. They just seem so unrealistic and far-fetched for me right now... :) Good luck everyone! :D

I'm in the process of writing an NCIS/Harry Potter crossover at the moment :)
big smile
It could be totally AU or it doesn't even have to have a baby in it at all. I know that may sound strange!
Okay, I have an idea. It's still in development, and I'm not going to post until I've seen a couple of other fics. This is going to be fantastic!
più di un anno fa yay4wicked said…
Something really random just came to me. . .I don't know how it will work, but it definitely doesn't involve a baby!
I'm looking forward to it, Jenn! :D
più di un anno fa yay4wicked said…
Here is my entry for this round: link
Edit: I'll go publish it as an article because that is where people look. :D
There you go: link

Note: Fanfiction says it has 1611 words. . .word says 1498. What's up with that? Anyway, forgive me cause I took words count. :)
last edited più di un anno fa
Here is my fanfiction for Round 2: Louisa. Hope you like it.

link
My Round 2 contribution: From Dreams Come Nightmares!

link
heart
My entry for the TFFF - round 2 (Tony, I'm Pregnant). It's called "Precious Cargo". Hope you enjoy it! <3

Oh... and I forgot to put the amount of words in the article... it came in at 1401.

link
last edited più di un anno fa
I'm not going to post mine on this thread. I'm always writing, meaning I'll always forget.
smile
Is there a new round starting soon?
Uh, why am I the only one who has a story submitted for Round 3?
hmmm
I'm doing one, halfway thru but i'm a bit blocked at the min!
heart
Here's the link to my story for Round 3. It's called "Two black silhouettes".

link
big smile
Hey here's my entry for Round 3 "Bitter and Blue": link
heart
I wrote one, but it came out way too long... I'll probably post it anway just as a story, but I guess since it's the last day I can't come up with something else. Good stories for everyone else that I've read though!
hmmm
I'm ony half way thru one, so i'm not gonna participate this round! I've had too much family stuff going on to concentrte! :(
più di un anno fa soccergal39 said…
the prompt this round isss...................*drumroll please..........* contents, PRICELESS. i know it's not on the list, but dani said it was fine....so good luck, everyone ;)
WHOOOOOO!!!! AWESOME!!!