Toradora! how does Toradora! end? wif happy o sad ending?

autohost posted on Mar 02, 2009 at 05:50AM
i was thinking that toradora! will end in happy ending or sad ending...

Toradora! 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa taigakonata said…
it does not end with happy or sad. u can say both
but i mostly sat said
crying
sad
più di un anno fa Fil said…
sad
più di un anno fa Kogami said…
crying
I cried at the ending,but a kinda glad that Taiga and Ryuuji found their happiness...
più di un anno fa katzneko said…
smile
both. when i watch it i just like, hey why taiga leave? then at last last, i was like.. welcome back taiga...
ha ha ha..
più di un anno fa xSiVePux said…
smile
when Taiga left, I was horribly crying for...
but in the end, she came for a visit to Oashi High, so probably I said both sad and happy since thought I also cried of joy
più di un anno fa badmintom98 said…
Taiga got come back?
wishey commented…
yes, watch the end of the credits in the last episode più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa katzneko said…
big smile
heck yea~
più di un anno fa web2122 said…
crying
I want a season 2!
pinesd commented…
dont we all più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Nibhan said…
I`m Guessin it`s a happy ending cause guys just look at it for a sec everyone got wat they wanted even kitamaru who went to america to meet the president!!XD
più di un anno fa otaku1208 said…
hmmm.happy 'coz finally they found their happiness <3
but not for the other but KITAMURA who went to america to meet
her lover! kyaaaaaa <3
più di un anno fa MilkReader said…
crying
Umm.. well the ending is mostly sad, but you feel happy at the end when you know they'll never be separated again.
più di un anno fa wishey said…
heart
Its happy and sad at the same time.
più di un anno fa meliblack said…
Both
più di un anno fa Amii321 said…
blush
Of course both!! The saddest part was that the show was over, until the credits, it's really sad but then there's a beautiful re-meeting after them * - * Ryuuji had to confess properly ;)
più di un anno fa pinesd said…
After finishing Toradora, i felt happy for a moment, but then a wave of sadness hit me. I spent some time thinking about it and after a while i realized it's because i built what felt like "relationships" with those characters in the anime. And what was making me so sad is because after finishing the show the "relationships" or in better words (connections to the characters) were over. Another thing that may have made me feel so sad about it is the fact that i don't have any relationships as good as the ones in the anime in real life. making me sad i cant experience what the characters did. So in conclusion, Toradora gave me a slight taste of what it would be like if i had better relationships. And it has made me want a real relationship with somebody more than ever. Which is saddening but motivating.