Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Maid Café ~<3

V-GIRL96 posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 09:11AM
This is pretty much a maid café rp (hence the title xD) hopefully most of you know what a maid café is. If ya don't, one word; GOOGLE, not bing... bing sucks. (lol or watch kaichou wa maid-sama xD)
Customers can go ahead and just jump in but please ask before making your oc an employee to avoid confusion. ^^'
Anyways, join if you want, have fun and follow the rules (;

Rp Rules:
-No godmodding
-Keep things PG with relationships and stuff lol (swearing is allowed OwO)
-please please please use semi-correct grammar and spelling, not being able to understand what the heck people are saying makes me sad T-T
-replies must make sense T_T
-no canon characters allowed, yep im mean >:3

Remember, customers are not permitted to touch the maids(waitresses)! xD
If some male oc's are epic enough, butlers will be accepted XD

Marisol- Manager
Lexi- Maid (mature type)
Cori- Maid (fun type)
Kayli- Maid (shy type)

~All: *smiling* Okaerinasaimase, goshujinsama! ^^ [Welcome home, master!] May we interest you in some omuraisu [type of dish served at maid cafés in Japan] or maybe some fresh coffee?~
last edited on Nov 04, 2010 at 09:49AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 66 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

più di un anno fa V-GIRL96 said…
Kayli: W-welcome home, m-masters. *blushing cutely out of timidness*

Shane: relax, Kay. It's just us, no reason to start stuttering *rolls eyes* why the hell does lex have to work here, random idiots gawking at her in that cute outfit... Cori and Kayli too! *annoyed*

Keith: ah you look so moe, imouto! :D my little sister really is growing up <:)

Kayli: th-thank you onii-san ^///^ heh sorry shane-senpai- Kyah! I mean master and master ^^' *now blushing from embarrassment -.-'* *begins to lead shane and keith to a table*

(note: Kayli, Keith, and their parents are total nomads lol. they lived in Japan for a while so they use a lot of japanese terms. Same with other languages. (: darn well rounded hippies! >.<')
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa jadore_renard said…
Wally: *walks in with Teagan and sees the female employees outfits*

Teagan: Stop staring! You're making us both look like total creeps.

Wally:*nosebleed*

Teagan:*facepalm* why did I agree to go here with you? >.<

(is it okay of Holly works here?)
(that's fine ^w^)

Cori: *walks up to wally and teagon* Welcome home masters. Please take care of me today. *winks* Follow me to your table! *stops when she sees Wally. Smirks and hands him a napkin* kyaa, cute boys keep showing up! Best. Job. Ever.

Kayli: *handing keith and shane a menu*What would you like to order, masters?
Keith: hmm, i want omuraisu decorated by imouto. *smiles* *attempting to encourage her in her new job*
Shane: *uninterested as usual* i'll just have coffee and a muffin or something... And quit it with the 'master' already, will ya?
Kayli: eh gomen'nasai, shane-senpai, but we are required to call all customers master or mistress heh ^^' *writing down their orders*
Keith: also coffee for me too, kay-chan ^^ *looks to shane with raised eyebrow* I'd think you'd be used to being waited on, shane-kun *chuckles* so spoiled, dude
Shane: *rolls eyes and growls* *mutters something about the maids at his house being rude old hags*

(nyeh, long reply -.-')
Holly: *skips out in her maid uniform*

*Teagan and Wally follow Cori to a table and sit down*

Teagan: *smiles* thank you.

Talia:*runs into the cafe and look around* where are they? *spots Teagan and Wally and heads over to sit down.
Cori: So what can i get ya, masters and mistress?

Lexi: *passing by* Cori, would you please at least try to act proffessional(?) u.u#

Cori: yeah yeah, keep your corset on, Lex

Lexi: *rolls eyes with a slight smile and takes tray of strawberry shortcake to a table* *bows to random male* sorry for the wait, master. Here is your dish, please enjoy it. *smiles*

Rm: ah y-yes yes! <3 <3 <3 *O*
Teagan: I'll have tempura and some tea please

Talia: sukiyaki and some water *looks over at Wally and rolls her eyes* he'll order once he picks his jaw up off the floor.
più di un anno fa STALKER-TOAST said…
(XD I can't believe I didn't find this sooner <3 Tay2000,you are AMAZING for this <333333)
*Izan walks in,dragging some kid with raven black*
Kid:Izan,let me go,I can't eat,so why are we here >.<
Izan: To eat,and look at pre-
Kid: Don't finish that sentece,you're mine T.T
Izan: Pfft,fine Mr.Sorpants
Kid: *pouty look*My name is Gregory,not Mr.Sourpants O^O
Izan: *sigh* I'm joking,Greg,you really need to lighten up
Greg: *pouty look*
Izan: *giggles*Let's go find a seat(I'm sorry if that isn't how it works ^^;)
(And I'm also sorry about my long post of boring argumentalness(?) XD)
Holly: *spots Izan and Greg and skips over to take their order* hi! What would you like to order? ... *thinks for a minute* oh yeah, I'm supposed to call you master.

Talia: did you guys have to pick the most sexist restoraunt in the city? -_-

Teagan: don't look at me, it was Wally's choice. I don't agree with exploiting women either...

Talia: *smiles evilly* fine, you get a job here then. I'm sure those dresses would suit your form beautifully.

Teagan: what? No! *looks highly uncomfortable*

Talia: *looks at cori* Teagan here loves this place and is looking to apply for a job here *points at him*

Teagan *turns very red and puts his head down in the table*

(teagan's really uncomfortable with his body image XD)
(thank yew erica >w< and lol teagan sounds so cute >3<)

Cori: *smirks* is that so? well then, we should tell manager, she'll looove to have you here. *winks*

Lexi: *playfully rolls eyes* cori, stop messing with people

cori: hey, im serious u.u get Marisol out here, think we found ourselves a new butler

lexi: *thinks for a moment, and smirks slightly* *turns to teagan* think you're up to it, Master?
-------
keith: *watching cori and lexi talk to customers* *looks over to shane, a tad jealous of the attention cori is giving others but does not know it*

shane: *glaring at a guy gawking at lexi*

Keith: *raises eyebrow* *chuckles* are you trying to burn a hole through his head or something?

shane: *without looking away* ah
(Your welcome X3 and awwe,Teagen <3)
Izan: Huh? Oh,I don't know what I'd like to order yet ^w^
Greg: *sits in a pouty fashion* Can we leave yet?
Izan: Waaaai? We just got here 3: Be nice,or I'll do what that girl did(Meaning threat with employment XD). You look nice enough with your shirt off,anyways ;3
Greg: >.>
Holly: Okie-dokie, I'll just wait until you're ready then *starts doodling a dinosaur in the order taking note book*

Teagan: But-

Talia: *cuts him off* You're always complaining about needing a job to save for university, now that one is basically thrown at you, you're not accepting it? Go get them tiger *pushes him out of his seat*

Wally: Dude if you work here the chicks will be all over you! Plus I bet you get a discount on food :D

Teagan:*sighs*.... Okay... O/////O
(ugh so many internet problems lately -.-' it's a miracle im on right now, thank god for my ipod)

Cori: *smiles* awesome! It's so boring when it's only us girls >3< *pauses* oh yeah im supposed to get you guys food or something o_o...
Lexi: *facepalms at cori* well, i'll go tell Marisol that she has a new "butler" *smiles walks to the back room. Squees from marisol are heard*
----
Marisol: *dreamy voice* uwaah!!! Really?! How wonderful! kyaaa i'll finally be able to dress someone up as a butler! :D *sees lexi's expression* *waves hand* oh calm down, you know im great at making you all look so cute, aren't you glad to be in that adorable dress rather than a shirt and tie all of the time??
Lexi: *looks to the side with a pout* absolutely not! Don't forget i had to force you to add 2 inches to the length of the skirt and make the shirt show less cleavage. *looks back to marisol with a slight glare*
Marisol: lexi-chan is so mean and scary T-T
Lexi: *rolls eyes* im not trying to hurt your feelings, tia. Ugh, just go get his uniform *picks up book* im going on break u.u#
più di un anno fa Lollipop97 said…
*Rachel and Jason walks in*

Rachel: oh My Gawd! (I like using that wird ^^) This place is amazing! Look how cute thoose dresses are! Oh, i'm gonna ask them were the boss have bought them :3

Jason: Oh, yeah, i like those dresses too. . . ARGH WHAT AM I SAYING!?

Rachel: You've became a dress liker?Is something wring with you? Have you grown gay or something? *Looks into his ear to check*

Jason: NO! I'm not gay! Of course i'm not! They're s-

Rachel: *Death glare* If you say just ONE bad thing about gays, i'm gonna kick you where the sun does'nt shine, and you know it!

Jason: Sorry, MOM!

Rachel: Ooooh, you're so gonna get it when we come home again! But, now i just want a cup of reen tea ^^

Jason: You're such a granny. . .

Rachel: I'm not a granny! I just relly like green tea!

Jason: As long as the have some kind of burg- *sees Cori*

Jason: WOW!
Cori: *skips over to Rachel and Jason after setting food on table* What’s up master and mistress! ^w^
Lexi: *yells from chair* what did I tell you?! Act professional, darn it!
Cori: uwaah, lexi-chan is so cruel!
Lexi: don’t you start now! >.<’
Cori: *laughs and turns back to Jason and Rachel* *takes a better look at Jason* hey, you’re kinda cute! O.O sweet :3
Lexi: and stop flirting -.-‘
Cori: *fake gasp* me?? Flirting?!??
Lexi: *rolls eyes and goes back to book* im surrounded by children -_-‘
Greg: *hears Rachel and JAson,and growls loudly,standing up*Is there anything wrong with being homosexual?!!?
Izan: *facepalm* Please don't make a scene T3T
Greg: *pouts* But they-
Izan: Stoooop 3:
Greg: -3-;
Teagan:*reluctantly goes to get his fabulous new uniform fitted*

Talia:*holds back her laughter until he is out of ear shot* I can't believe he actually agreed. he's goin to be so awkward. Oh man, I feel kind of bad now...

Wally: are you kidding? He has like the best job ever! Girls are going to be all over him. Last time I worked in a restoraunt, I got fired becuase I tripped and spilled food all over the customers T^T

Holly: *still standing waiting for Greg and Izan to order. She puts the finishing touches on her dinosaur and begins to rock back and forth on her heels while humming the Teddy bear's picnic XD*
Marisol: *twirling around* *sees teagan* ah you must be him! Quick, take off your clothes!!! Cmon, strip! Uwaah you are going to look so moe! *w*

Kayli: eeep!! *blushes and hides behind lexi who came in to get a drink*

Lexi: -.-' honestly, could you phrase that differently?! How embarassing(?) -_-'
------
Keith: *attempting to brighten shane's mood* um, oh look, shane-kun, that man outside just tripped!

Shane: *ignoring him, scanning room for perverts*

Keith: *chuckles* you really are some sort of guard dog *takes a sip of coffee*
Izan: *finally orders,because I have NO idea what he wants XDDD*
Greg: *sitting and pouting*
Izan: Staaawp pouting >C
Greg: Why? You dragged me in here,you moron.
Izan: >.< Oh,shop owner,I have a new potential employee!
Greg: W-what are you doing?
Izan: >:3
Marisol: *ears shoot up as she's looking for a bow tie for teagan* really?! Oh this is my lucky day! :D *to greg* i know just what to dress you in >:3

Lexi: *facepalm* they just keep encouraging her...

Kayli: lexi-san, im scared T-T

Lexi: *turns to glare at izan* really?!
-----
Shane: *smirking* those poor saps

Keith: *looks up from board game and over to greg and teagan* *can't help but smirk* that really bites

Shane: *snickers and looks back to game* ah, that's what they get for coming to a place owned by that insane- why are you giving me that look?

Keith: oh marisol-dono! ^^

Shane: *eyes narrow* i despise you...
Rachel: Dang Jaosn! You stupid idiot! If you have a problem with homosexual, please stop being my brother!

Jason: Sooorryyyy!

Rachel: Urgh, just forget it. . .

Jason: Hey, that girl is kind cute. . . *looks at Cori*

Rachel: Aaaaw, looks like little Jakie is in looooove! ^-^

Jason: STOP CALLING ME THAT IN PUBLIC!!

Rachel: Whatever. . . *turns to Cori* Hi! uhm, sorry about me and my brother's little argument here, uhm, can we have a table for two? Jason, just follow Cori, i'll be back in a minute. . .

Jason: Uhm, okay?

Rachel: Walks up to Greg and Izan* Hi, i'm sorry about my brother's rude comment, he's such a jerk!
Cori: *nods to rachel and turns back to jason* please follow me, cute master dude ^w^
----
Lexi: i sense informal speaking O_O

Jason: Why thank you, cute maid ^-^ *follows*
Keith: *raises eyebrow at cori and jason* *turns to shane to see his reaction*

Shane: *not even paying attention to jason and his younger sister, growling and a glaring at a guy who was commenting on lexi's body to his friend*

Keith: *now holding shane back* honestly, control your jealousy, shane-kun -.-'
------
Cori: *laughs and shows him table* heres the menu ^w^ call me when you're ready *skips over to wally and talia* *puts check on table and bows to both of them* *looks to wally* please do come back soon 3;

Lexi: *smiling, shaking her head in disapproval*
Izan: *laughing,ignoring Rachel* Have fun ^w^
Greg: I.Hate.You >.>''
Rachel: Sorry. . . *walks away*
Rachel: *comes back to Jason* Wow Jason, now you've made me look like an total idiot! Now they think i hate gays, even thought i love gays! They're always so much nicer than you!

Jason: Fine. . . I'm sorry, i do'nt hate gays, i'm just not used to them! But, what are you gonna order?

Rachel: If you heard what i said 10 minutes ago, you would allready know it. . .

Jason: Yes, but i did'nt listen, and you probably know why!

Rachel: yes, i know why, you're all 'koo koo' about that Cori girl. . .

Jason: Uhm, yeah. . . *rubs neck*

Rachel: Okay, but i'm gonna pee, care to order for me? Green tea please!

Jason: Okay, got it!

Rachel: *walks away to the ladies room*
Teagan: WHAT?! I-I- can't I be measured over my clothes?

Holly: okay! I'll be right back :)

Wally:*winks at cori* only if you're here next time I come.

Talia: *facepalms* I should have known. You can't go thirty minutes without harassing some poor girl?

Wally:what do you expect me to do when in a room of beautiful women?

Holly: *returns with food* here you go! *looks at Greg* maybe you'll be less grumpy after you eat *skips away*

Greg: I don't eat T.T Anyways,Why should I be employed at a place without my say?!
Izan: Because,it's fun to watch :3
Cori: *blushes at wally* so cute! >3< *giggles* count on it *skips over to lexi*

Lexi: *sigh* what am i going to do with you *laughs*

Cori: oh cmon, what could happen, i get a few cute dates and mary gets regular customers! Gee that WOULD be terrible.

Lexi: cori you do realize we aren't allowed to date people we meet here, right? *smiling with raised eyebrow*

Cori: .... I quit O_O

Lexi: *laughs* cori

Cori: i. Freaking. Quit.

Lexi: *laughs and sends cori off to take orders*

Cori: this blows! >3<
-----
Marisol: *sighs* i guess if you want to do it the boring way -.-' *begins to measure teagan*
Jason: *whistles at Cori* Hey! Uhm, can i order please?
Greg: *hoping that Marisol forgot his employment*
Cori: *sighs* yeah sure, what will you have, master? T-T
-----
Marisol: *done measuring* uwaah i was hoping it would fit you! >w< *runs to closet* *stops* wait, i still have to measure my other butler. o.o *turns to greg* take off your clothes!!! OwO

Lexi: *headdesk*

(marisol scares me... xD)
Greg: O.O
Izan: *laughs* Do what the nice lady says >:3
(XDD Me too)
Lexi: *whispers to greg* don't make eye contact and you should be fine heh ^^'

marisol: *huffs* honestly you all make me sound like some pervert! >3<

lexi: we know you're not, tia heh ^^' *pats her on back*

Marisol: good, then let's begin >:3.... didn't i tell you to strip! >3< how do you expect me to get the proper measurements! How mean! T3T

lexi: -.-'
Greg: *sighs,and actually takes his shirt off XD*
Izan: *trying not to laugh*
Jason: uhm, cofee and *gulp* green tea. . . Please
(She scares me a little too xD)

*Nina, Cedric, and Kurt walk in*

Cedric: Hey... Where's Tucker? I thought you told him to meet us here?

Nina: Pffft... Are you kidding? You think I'd bring him here? If I wanted to ruin our relationship, I would have wouldn't have lied to him all those times he asked me if I liked his new clothes.

Kurt: Uh, where is he then exactly? *looks around nervously*

Nina: I told him that we weren't going any where. *points to Cedric* I told him that you had a irritable bowel syndrome. *smirks*

Cedric: You're not a nice person, you know that!?

Nina: Didn't bug me when my grandmother said it, doesn't hurt much now either.
(lol i totally love nina xD)

Marisol: *done dressing greg* see, that wasn't scary at all, and look how adorable you look!!! T3T *greg is now dressed in a butler suit with frills and lace xD*

Lexi: *facepalm* i apologize for my aunts.... disturbing behavior, she really goes nuts when she's at work -.-'

Marisol: how rude of you lexi! Don't you love your tia at all?! T-T
Anyway, now to work on master teagan! :3D

Lexi: -__-'
-----
Cori: yeah, ok -.- *depressed, heads towards kitchen* i hate my life...
Greg: I.Hate.You.ALL T.T
Izan: *has passed out from laghing so hard*
Greg: >.> Moron
Cori: *sees greg* pffft! *bursts out laughing* dang dude! they really did away with your pride didn't they?! xD
-----
Charlie: *walks in with Matt* oh look, matt! doesn't everyone look fancy?! I wonder where lexi and cori are o.o

Matt: meh T.T *sees greg* butler with pink lace.... no comment *smirking*
Greg: *his roboty arms come out,ripping the suit* Test me! >:C
Cori: O.O holy cra-!

matt: *eyes widen slightly* awesome o.o I take back what I said about you looking like a princess.

Charlie: um you never said that...

Matt: i thought it T.T

Marisol: my beautiful suit!!!!! *cries, charges at greg with a frying pan* *stops when she sees matt* matty! TwT *glomp*

matt: hi tia mary -_-'

Lexi: *grabs frying pan from marisol* im surrounded by children -_- where did she even get this?!

Cori: *knocks on one of greg's arms* so cool *.*

Charlie: i w-wouldn't do that, cori O_O *hoping her cousin doesn't get killed xD*
Greg: *growls,and they go back into his back*I want to quit T.T
(I wanna add moar chars,but I dun know who XD)
(just make them walk in or already be there or something lol xD)

Cori: awww, the epic roboty metal arms are gaaawn D: ... *to greg* you suck T.T

Marisol: nobody is allowed to quit T.T

Cori: say what? o.o

Matt: can we get some service here?! how irritating *rolls eyes*
(XDD Yeah,but I dunno who to pick XD)
Greg: *glare* I can easily make them come out,but you would NOT like me. >.> *to Marisol* What?! >.<
(ah, veeery hard decision u.u ....... fluffy! xD no wait, leeroy!... no wait, damien! :D ... i can't choose T-T)

Marisol: you can't quit, as soon as you put on the butler suit of cuteness, the dark binding spell is completed and you are unable to quit. *_*

Lexi: *facepalm*

charlie: this explains so much o.o

Matt: she's insane you weird girl -.-' don't be stupid and fall into her fantasy world

charlie: oh...
Greg: T.T...I can change her world.*skin on his hands and arms seems to pop out,and turn inside out going all roboty and electricity surrounds his two fingers*
(i love greg =w=)

Cori: *w* aawwweesooommmeee

Matt: interesting...

Lexi: O_O matt, go home

Matt: no T.T mom said i had to-

Lexi: MATT, GO HOME!

Matt: o_o'

Cori: BLAST A HOLE THROUGH THE FREAKING WALL!!! XD

Lexi: heh heh, don't be silly cori, im sure he wouldn't want to do that even if he could ^^' *pushing matt and charlie to the door*
(XD I know right? And his brain can rewire when he eats sugar XDDDD)
Grag: *glare* Not meant to amuse you T.T
(XDD Pick from Darin and Alex, Mr.F and Damien,or Leeroy and ....someone else XDDD )
(... i hate you T.T
xD um, i guess fluffy =w= i wanna see how he would treat customers... would probably lap up their tea before it even gets to the table xD)

Cori: your no fuuun D:

Lexi: *side glance at cori* -.-'
*calmer now that her brother is away from greg and his epic self x3* Anyway, Greg, if you are seriously interested in quitting, then please turn in.... what's rest of your uniform *smirks at the frilly clothing on the floor*. Too bad if you are, this job pays really well and you aren't as annoying as the rest u.u *starts reading again*

Cori: I wanna see more roboty parts! >3>

(i wanna make someone rob the store so bad =w=)