Total Drama Island Fancharacters OC/FC Shaman fight RP :3

STALKER-TOAST posted on Nov 17, 2010 at 12:32AM
Ok,so I know most of you don't watch Shaman King,so here,I'll explain the rules,then we can rp :3
--
Shaman fight rules(Note: A shaman is a person who can interact with bot the normal world,and the spirit world,meaning they can talk to ghosts and spirits.They also have a Gaurdian ghost,who you can choose)
We'll just say that you all passed the first round.So now you're in teams of three with your Gaurdain Ghost(Can be any OC of your choice,or someone else's,ONLY if you ask them first.)
■Shaman, get a pass in the second round (winning two matches out of three in the first round), should by all means for months to find the village of patch, in which a second round.
■Shaman, who do not find the village for a month, will be disqualified.
■In the village of patch allowed only shamans. The village may be present at the time of the tournament and shamans, not participating in the tournament (losing or not involved at all) as fans or tourists.
■Admitted shamans to participate in the second round to join together in groups (teams) of three people and register. Shamans do not assemble a team of three people will be disqualified.
■Number of matches for each team established by the Council.
■The team, losing at least one official match is disqualified.
■Officially considered to be a duel, appointed by the Board, or a duel, which is being watched 15 or more shamans.
■The loser is the team in which all three participants completed furyoku.
■The team refused to fight, is a loser.
■In a duel allowed to use any form of control, any weapon and any number of custodians, as in the first round.
■In a duel should involve all three members of the team.
■The winner is forbidden to finish a loser.(Means that they can't kill them)
■The losing team gets as a consolation prize discount on all goods and services in the village of patch.
■Any attempt to deceive the Council will end and disqualify the team
--
MY rules
--
1.) Choose your team and Gaurdian ghost
2.) Swearing and blood IS allowed,but keep it at least PG-13
3.) If you want to harm anyone's OC's,either hurt mine,or ask before hurting others.
4.) If your team loses,you can still rp :3
5.) No one will be the Shaman King in this one XD
6.) Have fun :3

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 13 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa V-GIRL96 said…
(slightly confusing yet epic 0.0.... Shamans.... I love it!!! :DDD)

Matt: *...... Gah! rp block >.<*
più di un anno fa STALKER-TOAST said…
(XD Its kay,and Yey!! :3DDD)
Izan: *walking with his group,who is Leeroy and Gregory,and Buddy's group,being Buster,and Demon*Where do you think this Patch village is,anyways?I'm booored of walking T.T
(go izans group! >w>
My rp block is going away (slowly but surely xD) TwT.... I add an emoticon to almost every sentence -.-'.... Crud! >.<'.... *facepalm*)

Matt: *walking with shane and keith* *groans* Aniki, do you even know how to get to this place?!

Keith: i thought Shane knew o.o'

Shane: why the heck would I know? T.T *spots izan and buddy's groups* lets try following those guys
last edited più di un anno fa
(XD It's kay XD)
Leeroy: No idea,no one ever botheed to give us directions >.<
Damien(Who's Leeroy's spirit along with Mr.F in this one :3): I think I saw something off that way :3
Mr.F: Where? *tries looking*
Greg: We're in the middle of no where,who's going to give us a ride,a rabbit? T.T
Buddy: Stop complaining >.<
Shane: these guys seem to be just as lost as we are -.-'

Matt: incompetent fools T.T

Keith: perhaps there is someone who can give us directions? /:>

Matt and Shane: *stop to stare at him in disbelief* you dare call yourself a man?!
(XD I forgot to mention this,but the teams need to be made up of three people,not including their spirits XD Sorry ^^;)
Buster: *hears them,and turns around* Guys,we have stalkers D:
Anstin(Buster's Spirit): *facepalm*
Echynna(Buddy's spirit): Oh!Their cute,too :3
Buddy: Shut it <.< *walks up to Matt* Why are you following us?
T.T
(oh okay! :D lol even better x3 now shane and keith don't hafta be dead! :DDD *happy dance* xDDD)

Matt: *looks buddy up and down* *takes time before answering to observe crowd* *turns back to Buddy* We decided to follow you people because these two morons *points to shane and keith*

Shane and Keith: *wave* hi :3 (total ooc moment xD)

Matt: - have no idea how to get to the Patch Village. The one with emo hair *growl from shane is heard* thought you might, but apparently you dont. T.T *rolls eyes* Why we're still wasting time following you? That I don't know the answer to.

(long and late reply •_•')
Buddy: T.T Well,like you said,we're just as lost as you are.
Izan: We can help :D
Leeroy and Buddy: No T.T
Izan: Awwwe,the more the merrrieerrrrrr
Mr.F: He has a point,master :D
Damien: Uh-huh!!And we have only 2 more weeks to find ittttttt
Leeroy: <.< No one asked you two.
Buster: I agree with Izan ^w^
Demon,Leeroy,and Buddy: Of course you do T.T
Greg: T.T You three would just be bigger add-ons.
Izan: You guys need to staaawp being all grouchyyyyy
(Longer and later reply XD)
più di un anno fa poophead4837ext said…
Liz: - magically appears :3 -... How in the world did i get here 0-0
( i don't get the Village part... And don't judge me because i'm dumb right now T.T )
( Nvm i get it )

Liz: - walks with her group which is Kenya, Alejadrina, and Marissa ( all but Marissa aren't my characters T.T )...

Marissa: - in quiet voice -... Where is the Village :|

Alejadrina: Cane we plz get there soon >.<

Liz: Guys shutup I'm trying my best!
più di un anno fa aprilacne said…
Iza:Izan?
Nami:*tackels Izan*WHARE THE DEMONS IS ZAY?!?*holds up fist but dosen' t punch* TEEL ME NOW!
Iza*pulls her off* can you calm down? sorry about that Izan-samma
Namiis inner selfs(ghost gurdeins or however you spellit):<bublly side>well that was rude! you sould apalogize.<hardcor side> you dont have too, just keep looking for Zayland.
Liz: - sees village -... I found it.. it looks like a village atleast! - runs to village -

Rest of team: - follows her -