A tutto reality - L'isola 'Things Total Drama characters would never say' Game

sonicluver101 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 08:39PM
I have no clue if this has been posted here before, but forum games are always fun : P

Here are the rules. I know we hate them but it's just to keep order >v>"
1.) No overuse of curse words. That's just a general rule on Fanpop anyway. If you decide to use a curse, please use the '*' symbol.
2.) Try and vary the characters. I don't want to see 5 'Duncan wouldn't say's in a row =__=
3.) PLEASE stick to the character's personality. If you don't like DuncanxGwen, don't make your sentence "Duncan would never say "I love Gwen so much more than Courtney!"" Be fair and try and stick to the character(s) personalities...
4.) Do NOT make a list of character lines. Just post one! You can post another after someone posts one. Let's give everyone a fair chance to play!
5.) Don't make fun of people's sentences. It's rude and mean, and this is just a game. Let's all be polite =3=
6.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE proofread your post!! I do NOT want something saying something like: G0ff wuld nvr say :I hat3 Bridggte sooooooooooooooo much' LOLOL!!
Because that's just being lazy. =___=' Just make sure you have good grammar and your sentence actually makes sense.
7.) Feel free to post pictures, just make sure they're appropriate :]
8.) Keep your sentences appropriate, too! Please and thank you! >__<"
9.) Try not to include OC's in your sentence. saying something like: "Trent would never say he hates Glinda, my OC" Will NOT be accepted!

Repeats are OKAY! As long as they're an acceptable distance apart. (Hopefully) When this forum gets to a large number of pages, people won't be able to backtrack and read what everyone's written. So long as there aren't two of the same posts on the same page ^_^"

Anyway. Have fun, and i guess i'll start this off! : D

Sierra would never say "Ew! Cody? That loser? He's such a dork. He's never going to get a girlfriend!"
 I have no clue if this has been postato here before, but forum games are always fun : P Here are the

A tutto reality - L'isola 182 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-182 of 182

più di un anno fa laura199627 said…
Gwen: OMG! I want to be a model!
Noah: Ugh, I hate to be sarcastic.
Izzy: Me crazy? hahaha..no.
Heather: I don't like to be mean with my friends.
Owen: I hate food.

Courtney: I don't want to win..I want Duncan!
Duncan: Cheating is the worst thing that someone could do!
DJ: Animals...ugh, I hate them!
più di un anno fa wishey said…
Gwen: I love Pink!!! I'm gonna go to the mall, and buy all pink clothes, and die my hair with pink streaks, then decorate my room with a pink Barbie princess theme
più di un anno fa DemigodsRock said…
Noah: Tyler, wanna play some tackle football?
più di un anno fa SimVampire200 said…
zzz
Dawn: That animal i was with in my audition deserved to be attacked by that seagull

(didn't remember what she realy did in her audition
Noah: Woo-hoo! Go team go! (and he's not being sarcastic!)
più di un anno fa Ares2002 said…
Justin:Ahh..I think I'm in...love...with Duncan.
Lindsay: yeah... some hardcore rock shall do, i'm all out of pop music. Plus it felt good destroying the Mona Lisa, yeah.
Duncan: I AM A TOTAL WEIRDO HAHAHAHAS I HAVE A GUN WOO HOOO BOOM BOOM (okay he might say that xD)
più di un anno fa DipperPines2010 said…
Trent: I eat rocks and kick puppies in my spare time.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa codyfan77 said…
Noah: 'Lets go play some chasy!' , anything Lindsay says and.... link
più di un anno fa FangirlDoesThis said…
Chris: Guess what guys! I've decided instead of trying to kill you, I'm going to let you all win today! Now let's go to the mall!
più di un anno fa FangirlDoesThis said…
Ezikiel: (I know I spelled it wrong) I don't want to win this season.
più di un anno fa TheGoldenCoast said…
Lightning: You deserved to win, Cameron. You won through wisdom, cleverness, fairness, and kindness. i'm proud to have to have the privilege of facing an opponent as worthy as you are.
Duncan: Bullying is disgusting. Why someone want to pick on someone weaker than them?
Heather: C'mon, guys. There are so many better things you can gain from a competition on a reality show than fame and fortune.
Dawn: What the hell is with all this "Treat Nature Better" propaganda? I don't give a fuck about all those gross animals and their even more gross homes. I have my own freaking life to worry about.
più di un anno fa TDrocksand6teen said…
Noah: I love outdoor activities, they are the best!
più di un anno fa MissFangirl11 said…
angry
Sam: *takes DS* SCREW THIS! *throws DS on ground, breaking it* I'm going to the gym.
più di un anno fa MissFangirl11 said…
Lightning: Who would ever say the word "sha" It isn't even a word. Anybody who thinks it's a real word is STUPID.
più di un anno fa mikeisok7 said…
Heather: i think all people should win the money
più di un anno fa PeachyKeen1994 said…
Samey: I will pour poison the school lunch so class would be cancelled the next day.
più di un anno fa AbbehOverlord said…
LeShawna: Heather Girl I'm sorry wanna hang out and Hug some spiders?
più di un anno fa kungfuqueen said…
Courtney - Lawyers are pretty useless
Harold - Isn't Duncan just a really nice Person?
Heather - Alejandro, who? Not like I ever noticed him.