A tutto reality - L'isola Create your own character

emisa123 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
create a TDI character. post how they look like, their name, what their like, and who they like.
Only three winners!

A tutto reality - L'isola 556 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 556

più di un anno fa shadowboy434 said…
Name: Abged (pronounced abjed)
Enemies: Alejandro, Heather, Scott, Lightning
Friends: Everyone else
Team: Heroic Hamsters
 Name: Abged (pronounced abjed) Age:16 Enemies: Alejandro, Heather, Scott, Lightning Friends: Every
p.s: email me if i won
girls always charmed by him, friendly to people but can fight good. he is just like Justin except he isn't evil.
più di un anno fa Coolstuff said…
Name: Sheri
Eye Color: Green
Clothes: Green and white tube top, white booty shorts, green boots
Hair Style: Long and black with green bangs
Likes: To make people mad/miserable (its funny) and anything that makes her laugh
Favorite color: Green
Favorite food: Bacon and ice cream. Or bacon flavored ice cream
 Name: Sheri Age: 19 Eye Color: Green Clothes: Green and white tube top, white booty shorts, green
più di un anno fa TotalDrama100 said…
MY TOTAL DRAMA CHARACTER
name: Ryan
eye color: blue
Hair color: Light Brown
sexuality: Straight
hair style: buzz cut with cow lick.
very tall!
skin: white
team: Toxic Rats/ Mutant Maggots. (traded)
Friends: Lightning, Dakota, Brick, Sam, Zoey, Mike, Cameron, B.
Enemies: Scott, Jo.
Crush: no one
Body: Big, Like Owen and B.
Personality: Lazy, but athletic, strong, out of shape, smart, friendly, calm but if you push him over the edge he goes beast mode.
clothes: red t-shirt, black basketball shorts, red nike shoes,ankle cut black socks.
TDI: killer bass. final 3 almost final 2.
TDA: Screaming Gaffers. final 8, because of injury, couldnt complete challenge.
TDWT: Team Chris is very very very very hot! Won!
TDRI: Toxic Rats/ Mutant Maggots, (traded) Final 5.
più di un anno fa imagame123 said…
looks kinda like bridgette,has a buel ribbon with a bow.brown haired.has a hoodie like bridgette.she has glasses.same skirt gwen has and also the same boots gwen has.

Eye color:black
personality:kinda stupid, acts crazy,smart alittle,clever.
Enemies:Heather,Courtney.
Friends:Gwen,Dj,Trent,Katie,Sadie,Bridget­te,­and Lindsay.
Name:Keth
più di un anno fa TotalDramaFan60 said…
Name:Veronica
Clothes:A brown jacket with a pink shirt with a red heart on it. She wears short jeans, small white socks and black shoes with black shoelaces.
Personallity:She loves to blow up things up and is always crazy and insane like Izzy.
Crush:Vince
Friends:Staci Joe Jenny Sam (Sam is a boy) and biggest friend, Vince.
Name:Staci
Clothes:Jenny is her cousin and Jenny wears a black shirt with a red tie and a plaid skirt with dark and light blue, so Staci wears a black skirt (Minus the red tie, because that would look silly) and a plaid dark and light blue shirt. Staci also wears color of the rainbow shoes and long purple socks and her shoes have dark blue shoelaces.
P.S.(Sorry this is right in the middle) but Veronica had light brown hair with a pigtail!
Personallity:A big kinda fat kid who's usally really lazy. But when it comes to challanges its her time to shine! She was in the last two, but lost to Veronica who cheated but didn't let Chris see.
Crush:Sam
Friends:Veronica Joe Vince cousin Jenny and boyfriend Sam
Hair Color:Long blonde hair that ends up in a braid with black braid holders. This continues until it ends at her butt.

UnicornGirl101 commented…
There is already a Staci in Total Drama?! più di un anno fa
Name:Jenny
Clothes:Black shirt with a red tie and a dark and light blue plaid skirt with small pink socks with red hearts around them and black shoes with white shoelaces. She also once broke her arm and had to wear a cast and has glasses and braces like Beth.
Personallity:She's a fun and perky girl and the only time she got sad was when she broke her arm. Otherwise she never cries in a bad way like if she got bullied or hurt she cry she would only cry of happines but not because she got bullied or hurt. She's always helping people and like Beth and Lindsay always together Jenny and Staci are always together.
Crush:Joe
Friends:Veronica Vince Sam and cousin Staci and boyfriend Joe
P.S.Staci was 17 and Veronica was 18!
Hair Color:She has Tootie's hair from Fairly Odd Parents and has blue pigtails.
Staci is already in Total Drama??? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa xInheavenx said…
Name: Ruby

Personality: She is very shy and doesn't want to get a lot of attention. She smart, but not that strong. She's nice to everyone, and people use her quite often. She doesn't stand up for herself that much. She hides in the forest often at a lake where she can get her rest. She often meets with DJ and together they rase Bunny :3. She has a crush on Duncan, but when he and Courtney kissed she ran away in the woods. DJ comforted her and they turned out as a couple :D

Friends: DJ (best friend + boyfriend), Duncan (secret crush, good friend), Bridgette, Izzy, Lewshana, Owen and Lindsay.

Enemies: Courtney, Heather and Eva.

Looks: See image.

I know she looks a bit like Bridgette, I'm not so creative xp

Name: Ruby Age: 16 Personality: She is very shy and doesn't want to get a lot of attention. Sh
DandC4evacute commented…
She seems a bit Mary-Sue ish. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa torux99 said…
My character's name is Nicholas.
He has a headband similar to Tyler's.
His hair is similar to Justin's, yet blond.
He has a goatee.
He has sea-green eyes.
He has an undershirt like Trent's, yet it is just green (not camo), and an overshirt like DJ's but with no symbol.
He has shorts similar to Owen's (though smaller).
He has shoes like Noah's.
He has an IQ of 274, and has an eidetic memory.
Nicholas is also athletic, and at the top of his high school gym class.
He enjoys an assortment of food that most would consider disgusting.
He is willing to do anything, yet is courteous at the same time.
Team: Killer Bass.
Right off the back he forms an alliance with Harold, DJ, Tyler, Duncan, and Geoff (post Ezekiel elimination). They then preceded to get the Gophers to eliminate some of their strongest players: Heather, Owen, and Justin. Eventually it was Harold, DJ, Duncan, Geoff, Nicholas, Katie, Sadie, Courtney, and Bridgette vs. Gwen, Noah, Leshawna, Trent, Lindsay, and Cody. (Others were removed, such as Beth.)
Nicholas proceeded to the Final Five, where he fought Duncan, Gwen, Harold, and Geoff. Gwen got voted out by the guys. In the Final Four (the challenge in Are We There, Yeti?), it was Harold and Nicholas vs. Geoff and Duncan. Nicholas and Harold won and eliminated Duncan for being too strong an opponent. In the Final Three, Geoff got eliminated due to a dare he couldn't face.
Nicholas beat Harold in Canada, South America, and Asia.
Harold beat Nicholas in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Africa.
DandC4evacute commented…
MAJOR Gary-Stu! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa torux99 said…
My next character is Daniel.
His friends include Nicholas, Harold, Geoff, DJ, Duncan, Owen, Bridgette, Cody, and Leshawna.
His foes include Alejandro, Heather, Eva, Izzy, Courtney, Noah, and Justin.
His love interest is Dawn (one-sided on her side) Sadie, Katie, and Staci (one sided on their sides).

In Total Drama Island, he made it all the way to ninth place as a member of the Killer Bass. (Nicholas is in this season as well, on Bass. Katie and Sadie are on Gophers) He was in an alliance with Duncan, Geoff, Nicholas, Harold, and DJ. DJ got automatically eliminated this episode, and Harold the following episode. The remaining seven campers were Heather, Geoff, Nicholas, Duncan, Daniel, Gwen, and Leshawna. Heather then tricked Geoff into voting out Duncan, resulting in a tie between the Guys and Girls. As a result, the guys were going to eliminate Heather when she won immunity. Gwen was voted out by the Guys Alliance. The next episode, Geoff was automatically removed. Leshawna was removed by the other contestants. Daniel, Nicholas, and Heather remained. Heather got removed by Daniel and Nicholas' trickery. Daniel and Nicholas tied for the win.

In Total Drama Action, Daniel returned as a contestant. He then got removed by the main antagonist in eighth place, which was Courtney (she was in for the whole season). Courtney also got Leshawna, Gwen, Heather, Owen, Geoff, Bridgette, Justin, and Izzy eliminated. She made it to the Final Four with Lindsay, Harold, and Duncan. She got eliminated by Duncan and Harold, who got Lindsay out in the Final Three. Harold and Duncan tied for the win.

In Total Drama World Tour, Daniel was on Team Chris is Really Really Hot with Alejandro, Sierra (pre-swap with Izzy), Owen, Noah, and Tyler. Daniel made it all the way to the merge when Alejandro tricked him in a challenge. Owen and Daniel were voted out in a double elimination, and Alejandro tied with Cody for the win.

He returned in All Stars as a Heroic Hamster (The Teams were Heroic Hamsters: Owen, Harold, Zoey, Mike, Cameron, Lindsay, Nicholas, Duncan, Noah, Dawn, Leshawna, DJ, Sierra, Cody, and Bridgette VERSUS Villainous Vultures: Izzy (moved to Heroes quickly), Eva, Dakotazoid, Feral-zekiel, Lightning, Jo, Alejandro, Blaineley, Duncan, Gwen, Courtney, Scott, Heather, Justin, and Mr. Coconut). Daniel made it all the way to the Final Six with Mike, Nicholas, Heather, Courtney, and Leshawna when he was eliminated by Mal. The finale was Leshawna vs. Mike, which Heather got eliminated with Courtney, followed by Nicholas in the final three.

He will return as a contestant in an unrevealed future season!
più di un anno fa rainbowdash110 said…

name : mandy

DNA : smart-shy-friendly-nature lover-

best friends:izzy - noah - cody - dawn - zoey - DJ -

good friends : gwen - bridgette - leshawna - geff -trent - lindsay - Ezekiel - mike - beth

enemies:justin - duncen - heather -harold

fear : alone in the forest (most fear is alone in the dark forest)

Relationship : noah

team : screaming gophers

name : mandy age:14 DNA : smart-shy-friendly-nature lover- best friends:izzy - noah - cody
busterlover commented…
no way a girl like that is with Noah im with noah so yah più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Dailin said…
Name: Brianna Mckoi
height: 5'9 (about Heather's height)
Hair/eye color: caramel colored hair with bronze highlights, eyes change from dark green to blue-gray depending on mood.
Personality: Keeps her guard up and doesn't really like to talk, loves to write, great artist. While she can be very intimidating when you first meet her, befriending her will get you a very loyal and fierce friend. Not afraid to defend someone she doesn't know, just as long as they have a point and are in a position where they can't defend themselves (Finds herself in a scrap often). Sometimes, when she gets to know someone, she shows a completly unexpected side...(We'll talk about that later)
Clothing:Always wears her signature gray zip-up hoodie with black guitars stamped all over it (Even has a silver pick for a zipper), often wears a graphic t-shirt with dark blue-jeans and either wears black knee-high Chuck Taylor choes or Nikes. Always wears a black ball cap with a Jack Skelington face stitched into the side.
Pet-peeves: People who think their above everyone else (Like Heather or Courtney), People who try to hard (Katie and Sadie), guys who think they can take on anyone (Which she quick to prove wrong), being always stuck in the friend zone, being referred to as Dr.Mckoy off of Star Trek.
Favorite things: Writing, Drawing, singing when she's alone, motivating people, and being an occasional nerd.
Nickname: "Bones"
TDI: Came in on episode three to try out for intership, wound up being kicked out for punching Chris.
TDA: Camera-man, but once again kicked off just before the finale for punching Chris.
TDWT:Qualified as a contestant, but had to keep distance due to a restraining order for Chris.
Crush: Duncan
Favorite Music: Aerosmith, Metallica, and Sleeping With Sirens
Friends:None, Gwen spoke to her a few times but only when she wasn't busy.
Secret admirer: Zeke
Advantages: Doesn't really have many ties.
Disadvantages: Day-Dreaming, Quick Temper, and yearns for companionship so much that she sometimes gets used... in most cases, only once.
Favorite Movies: Breakfast Club, Serenity, The Avengers.
Favorite Things to do:Play Halo,Skyrim, or any other violent game, watching Star Trek or Buck Rogers in secret.

Fun Facts: Picked her first lock at 7 years old, always has and emrgency stash of Monster underneath her pillow, is one to easily find dirt on others, loves Lord of the Rings.
busterlover commented…
zeke is my seceret admirer runs away crying più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Nicole-Travis said…
Name Emily Makinson
Gender Female
Hair Color Blonde
Type of HairStyle:in a bun with her bangs.
Eye Color Greenish Blue
Age 15-17
Eliminated TDRI: Finders Creepers
Place: TDRI: 4th
Relationship:Cody (one-sided attracted to)
Loves:Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson,
Elimination reason:TDRI:Finders Creepers-She was chosen to be eliminated by
Chris. and The_Enchanted_Franken-Forest-She offered to be elimnated to do it for Scott`s sake after Zoey was hurled.
TDRI team:Mutant Maggots
Audition tape: ?

Siblings Scott (older brother)
Friends: Cody Brick Cameron Gwen Dakota Dawn Mal Scott Sam Anne Maria Staci Lindsay Tyler Duncan Noah Owen Blaineley Harold Leshawna Sadie Katie Heather Anne Maria Eva Ezekiel Jo
Enemies Courtney Alejandro Sierra Bridgette Geoff Zoey Trent Chris Mclean Chef Hatchet B

Eliminations TDRI: Finders Creepers- She was picked to be eliminated by Chris and took the Hurl of Shame and sends her off.
The_Enchanted_Franken-Forest-When Zoey was about to get hurled. Molly offered to be eliminated so she can do it for Scott`s sake.

Clothes:wears a Green tanktop and rolled up pants simliar to Zoey and Courtney she wears a bun in her hair with her bangs she has and braces like Beth. she wore black highheels simliar to Zoey`s.

She will not be completeing in Total Drama All Stars 2013.but is mentioned alot by her brother Scott who mentioned her and pulled out a picture of him and her together in the first episode of TDAS

Voiced By Jessica Makinson
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name Emily Makinson Gender Female Hair Color Blonde Type of HairStyle:in a bun with her bangs.
più di un anno fa busterlover said…
Here hair sticking out in front but brushed to side and sticking out in back and brown eye color either black or hazel I dunno which one has a blue hat has a dark green sweatshirt and high shoes
busterlover commented…
it isnt any one on total drama do da do da do più di un anno fa
Dis is Ezekiel più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ligirbe said…
smile
angelina-very god at sports.hair color black.eye color blue.she is very smart .likes duncan a lot.moto you never now when its coming.shes 17 she is very friendly.
più di un anno fa RedMiller said…
BRENDA _ THE (N)ICE QUEEN

Name: Brenda
Phobia: Worms (when she was a kid, her older brother shoved worms down her throat cause he blamed her for their father's abandon)
Works better without her being in alliances.
Weakness: Being in love, she loses control and rather make her love happy than winning. Never had a father figure.
Strength: Great combat skills (karate, kung fu, parcours freerunning), sabotage skills, high manipulating level and pranks.
Short tempered and sarcastic.
Motto: Winning isn't everything, but loosing sucks.
For her audition tape, she broke into Chris's house without knowing it was his (with Duncan since they go to the same high school) she blew up a safe to rob Chris but got caught. Long story short, Duncan ended up in juvenile hall and Brenda as an intern for Chris as community service. Duncan posted the tape to TD without her knowing. She ended up being on of the campers cause her brother bailed on them (he was supposed to be a camper but wussed out so Chris made her take his place).
First season: She goes out with Duncan after friend zoning him a lot. Even gets jealous of Courtney and convinced Harold to tamper with the votes. They break up when he gets eliminated and become friends again. She manipulates/sabotages the other campers into loosing.
Second season: She manipulates Heather and Leshawna into being ennemis even more and sabotages the other campers to win.
Third season: She sabotages again but gets caught by Alejandro who blackmails her into having an alliance with him or say what she did. She continues sabbotaging and manipulating others, even Alejandro.
Forth season: She's an intern again but gets manipulated by Scott into faking loving her. She cheats for him doing all the work so he'll win, cause she loves him so much... until she finds out she got manipulated and gets heartbroken and blows a fuse and makes Scott's life miserable, but still crying every night. When he makes fun of her, she starts being sad and reply stuff like : you're the worse, why do you keep tormenting me? I was a game for you, but you weren't for me. At the end of the season she apologizes to Chris for breaking into his house and asks to stop the community service internship, but he refuses so she calls the cops on him for having toxic waste.
Fifth season: She's placed into the villains team but later changes to the hero's. Mike changes to Mal and they start having an alliance. She doesn't like alliances but she sucks it up cause she begins to love and respect Mal, but feels guilty for Zoey. She warns Courtney about Scott (about him faking to love Brenda and stuff from last season) but she won't listen. This year's final 2 was a final 3. She's still in an alliance with Mal until he changes back. Once again, she's heartbroken. Zoey, Mike (whom she's ashamed of looking at) and her talk during the final challenge and Brenda swore not caring about the money anymore... but she runs to the money making Mike and Zoey think she lied, but skips the prize and climbs to Chef to distract him so Zoey and Mike can win.
Quoted: The (n)ice queen
She, like Alejandro (burnt), Heather (Shaved), Duncan (Prison), Mal (dead) and Scott (paralyzed), she gets her punishment (Heartbroken... again)
I seriously think Brenda would've blasted the ratings up ;) sorry for long comment though. I'd love to be a voice actor or a writer or something with cartoons, I have brains for dramatic plots!
Theme song: Heart attack by Demi Lovato, or Oops I did it again by Britney Spears, or Come and get it by Selena Gomez, or Sweet escape by Gwen Stefany.
*all rights reserved to me* (not Red Miller, my real name is Amanda G.Gonzalez)
 BRENDA _ THE (N)ICE Q
più di un anno fa webowhiz said…
name: william
allies: duncan, gwen, lightning, cameron
rivals: mike
favorite sport: basketball
least favorite sport: cricket
hair style: fade
hair color: black
eye color: brown
favorite music: pop, rap
fear: crazed girls who chase him
skin: african american
total drama all stars team: heroes
sibling: cat (age 14)
più di un anno fa webowhiz said…
i forgot gender: male
più di un anno fa Gwenzilla said…
Name: Haley
Eye color: blue
attitude: "ok, let's just get this over with"
 Name: Haley Age: 16 Eye color: blue likes: everyone attitude: "ok, let's just get this over with"
più di un anno fa UnicornGirl101 said…
Here she is BTW This is me my real name is Rebekah I just use a fake name here
 Here she is BTW This is me my real name is Rebekah I just use a fake name here
DandC4evacute commented…
Colorover! più di un anno fa
Wut? più di un anno fa
Oh yeah only cuz my name isn't Courtney più di un anno fa
DandC4evacute commented…
No, because te colored over the picture. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa DaTotalDramakid said…
Name: Evan
Clothes: Iron Man Shirt and Baggy Pants
Hair: Black version of Owen's hair
Best Friend:Owen
Friends: Everyone (Except Enemies)
Enemies: Ezekiel, Chef, Chris
Hobbies: Comic Writer
Relationship: No one even though all the girls have a crush on him
Personality |
v

Evan is just another cool kid. He has a record breaking IQ of 3000 and can make any weapon. He believes in the existence of zombies. He does gymnastics. He's also very strong. But mostly, he is a sadist like Chris but can make better food than Chef secretly.
DandC4evacute commented…
An IQ of 3000 would make your brain explode out of your scull. And, he seems like a Gary-Stu. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TDIFan2012 said…
My character has Brown hair, Blue eyes, and Looks somewhat like gwen. Also is in love with Duncan.
più di un anno fa Sketchina102 said…
Name: Piper May
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Team(s): Killer Bass, Screaming Gaffers, Team Victory
IQ: 172

Name: Piper May Gender: Female Age: 17 Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Black Team(s): Killer Bass,
più di un anno fa tdigwen347 said…
Name: Charlotte

- Short light brown hair
- White sleeveless shirt with black dots
- Black skirt
- Brown cowgirl boots
- Baby blue eyes
- 5' 7 in height

Friends: Gwen, Alejandro, Heather, Duncan, Sierra

Enemies: Owen, Izzy (she made Owen throw up his bacon then told Izzy he was fat. They've been rivals ever since)

Personality: Extremely incredibly rude when woken up (someone gets SERIOUSLY hurt every morning). She's so strong she got the nickname Hulkette. She's a major tsundere (she acts like she hates your guts but she really likes you.

più di un anno fa scott12390 said…
his name is charlie he is a really nervous guy but he dodges his fear works threw challenges. his biggest fear of them all are robots. he has blonde spikey hair with an orange sweatshirt with blue jeans and he is also average sized. he is from massachusetts. that is all you need to know about charlie
scott12390 commented…
he is also 16 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tdifan126 said…
Name: Richard"Rick"
Eye Color: Gray
Personality: shy,sensitive,caring,happy,nice,smart and kind
Friends: Gwen,Bridgette,LeShawna,DJ,Noah,Lindsay and Beth
Enemies: Alejandro,Heather,Eva,Chris and Chef
Crush: Lindsay
Likes: reading,drawing,sharing with friends,pizza,making friends and christmas
Dislikes: people making fun of him,getting hurt,nasty things,bullies and pressure
Favorite Color: Blue
 Name: Richard"Rick" Age: 16 Gender: Male Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Gray Personality: shy,sens
Now I have an another character
Name: Xavier
Hair Color: Yellow
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: attractive,not so smart,strong,relaxed,a good swimmer,charming and athletic
Bio: Xavier comes from a rich family and he has been "The hot boy" in his school.He is so handsome and every girls fall in love with him.He always gets attention with people(especially girls).He has no siblings but he considers Rick as a little brother who always bothers him in his room.
Likes: sports(especially swimming,except football),girls who are beautifuls(especially blondes),helping people,being stronger,sushi and skateboarding
Dislikes: effeminates guys,getting stuck up,snobby girls,bees and violations
Crush: He once had a girlfriend,but later they broke up,he now is single,but has a crush on Courtney
Extra thing: Xavier is also Rick s' half older brother
 Now I have an another character Name: Xavier Age: 17 Hair Color: Yellow Eye Color: Blue Gender:
Name: Kevin
Hair Color: Black with a red crest
Eye Color: Green
IQ: 216
Likes: video games,playing pranks,horror movies,skateboarding and cookies
Dislikes: preepy things,losing,nerds,arguments and snobby girls
Team: Killer Bass
Crush: Izzy
Friends: Gwen,Bridgette,LeShawna,DJ,Geoff,Duncan,Tr­ent­,No­ah and Cody
Enemies: Alejandro,Harold,Zeke,Chris,Chef and Blaineley
Personality: tough,strong,rude at times,sometimes crazy,nice to people he s' friend,plays the guitar
Short Bio: He is a punk kinda nice rocker who plays the guitar like Trent.His parents were divorced when he was 14 and he lives with his mom.He is an only child too.
 Name: Kevin Age: 18 Hair Color: Black with a red crest Eye Color: Green IQ: 216 Likes: video gam
più di un anno fa tdifan16 said…
smile
Name: Blaze
Hobbies: skateboarding,play the guitar and play video games
Personality: nice,outgoing,helpful,strong,smart,fast and athletic
IQ: 236
Friends: Duncan,Bridgette,Gwen,Leshawna,Trent,DJ,Ow­en,­Izz­y and Noah
Enemies: Courtney,Alejandro,Chris and Chef
Crush: Lindsay
Fears: being killed and clowns
Favorite color: red
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite animal: dogs
Favorite day: friday
Favorite sport: soccer
Least favorite sport: football
 Name: Blaze Age: 16 Hobbies: skateboarding,play the chitarra and play video games Personality: nice
più di un anno fa tdifan16 said…
Name: Ashton"Ash"
Nicknames: Ash(everyone)
IQ: 178
Personality: rude,fierce,wild,but shows his nice side
Friends: everyone(except enemies)
Enemies: Alejandro,Justin,Chris and Blaineley
Likes: causing trouple,skateboarding,play the guitar,pizza and relax
Dislikes: anything with the color pink and pressure
 Name: Ashton"Ash" Nicknames: Ash(everyone) Age: 17 Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Blue IQ: 178 Pe
più di un anno fa TDILover214 said…
smile
Name: Thomas"Tommy"

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Teal

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Food: Pasta

Favorite Animal: Dogs

Friends: Justin, Lindsay, Beth, Gwen, Leshawna, Bridgette, Trent, DJ, Geoff, Izzy and Owen.

Enemies: Heather, Duncan, Alejandro, Blaineley, Chris and Chef.

Likes: nature, sports, hanging out with friends, pasta, money, video games and relax.

Dislikes: gross things like porn, getting stuck up, mean people and haters.

Personality: laid-back, nice, happy, calm, charming, but lazy, sarcastic and very competitive .

Girlfriend: Emily (My other OC)

Favorite Day: Sunday

Favorite Sport: Baseball

Favorite Band: Big Time Rush
 Name: Thomas"Tommy" Age: 17 Hair Color: Blonde Eye Color: alzavola, teal preferito Color: Green
più di un anno fa 2_0_bird said…

tall as izzy

very flexable

name: winter

personality: shy, funny, nice, ( hiper around friends but really shy, calm, and quite around people that are enimes or people that shes not friends with,) plays guitar. (not the electric kind,), really good with animals, mostly with big dangerous animals, REALLY good at finding random stuff and making stuff out of it, likes to surf normally puts her hair in a pony tail, really good at any sport, mostly volly ball and swimming, really good at carving, and singing.

scared of: lepercauns, being barried alive and heights

hair: long beach wave hair, (blond with a streek of teal hair) has bangs like briggit

skin tone: lindsays skin tone

clothing: cowboy hat, ripped up jeans, ( peach turtle neck half shirt, short sleave/long sleave shirt) has wolf carved into wood necklace, shoes: high top sneakers that are black,

head shape: gwens head shape

body shape: briggits

eye color: light blue

eye shape: izzys

mouth shape: briggets

mouth color: bubble gum pink

crush: maybe trent, or duncan

friends: every1, expect for ellehondro, heather, zekeoal, and the twins

enime: elehondro, heather, zekeoal, and the twins

best friends: gwen, and izzy

nose: izzys

likes: animals, nature, adventure, pranking people, sea, carving, wonder around in the woods looking for berriers, at least something she would be able to eat because she hates chefs food, and she lived on her own before she went to total drama in the woods and she was used to be eating dead animals, thatt are already dead. or killing animals that are dieing slowly in pain. or either berries,

talks like cowgirl, but the words are like cowgirl, but the voice is amarican

più di un anno fa tdirocks86 said…
Name: Axel
Hair Color: Blonde
Skin Color: Peach
Team(s): Killer Bass (on TDI), Screaming Gaffers (on TDA), Team Amazon (on TDWT) and Heroic Hamsters (on TDAS)
Fear(s): clowns (since he was little)
Friends: Gwen, Trent, Cody, Leshawna, DJ, Geoff, Bridgette, Tyler, Lindsay, Beth, Owen, Izzy, Harold, Justin, Harold, Sierra, Mike, Zoey, Cameron and Sam.
Enemies: Heather, Courtney, Duncan, Ezekiel, Eva, Katie and Sadie (one-sided on his side), Lightning, Jo, Scott, Alejandro, Blaineley, Chef and Chris.
Personality: calm, friendly, spends his free time in the gym, strong, has always been making people laugh, brave and a good friend, but gets mad easily.
Likes: making friends, making people laugh, having fun, soccer and pizza.
Dislikes: bad people, bitches, cocky people, Chef's food and pain.
 Name: Axel Age: 16 Gender: Male Hair Color: Blonde Eye Color: Blue Skin Color: pesca, peach Team(s):
più di un anno fa tdisgreat said…
how do i post a charctar ?
più di un anno fa leximus said…
She has brown hair with green eyes, wears an emerald green sweatshirt,ripped leggings,hair has green tips. She wears fingerless black gloves and wears boots Mostly quiet but will tell anyone off,great gymnast,wears a key chain necklace,she's 13, weakness: she gets flustered around Trent. Her fiends are: Bridgette and Gwen,her name is Artemis.
più di un anno fa Melunicat said…
Name: Jenna
BFF:Izzy and Beth
Enemies:Heather and Courtney
Team:Killer Bass
Personality: Jenna is a out going sporty type girl. She doesn't have a lot of friends because she isn't girly like the girls at school she has 2 sisters and she wants to help her family because the don't have much money to pay rent.
Look: short blonde brown hair wears a hood top and shorts.
weakness: Make overs and heels
wants: peace and happiness
più di un anno fa SuperHamster said…
He has red hair that ends in a fringe to the left, he has white skin, black glasses, blue eyes, and wears a black jacket and pants, plus red shoes, name is Mason Kirkup, label is the nerd, he is someone who suffers from ASPD, but he is still really nice, but can be mean when he wants to be, huge gamer and horror movie fanatic
più di un anno fa zoey75215 said…
Name: Milly
Place: 1st Place
Hairstyle: Messy Ponytail (Red)
Eye Color: Brown
Shirt: Strapped With Buckle (Red)
Pants: Short Shorts (Yellow)
Shoes: Flip Flops With Straps (Red)
Dating: Duncan
Friends: Duncan, Bridgette, Leshawna, Izzy, Lindsay, Gwen, Owen, Geoff, Cody, Trent, Noah, Beth, Ezekiel, Eva, Harold, Katie, Sadie, Tyler, Courtney, DJ, Justin (basically everyone)
Friends From Other Seasons: Zoey, Sky, Mike (and personalities except for Mal), Ella, Samy, Shawn, Rodney
Personality: VERY kind, helpful, smart (IQ 150), loving, honest, has a good singing voice (good enough to be famous), and likes meeting new people, LOVES animals
Fears: She is mostly afraid of boating, but she is also afraid of docks
People Who Dislike Her: Heather (Heather tried making a fake alliance with her to vote her off)
Best Friends: Zoey and Bridgette
più di un anno fa misterfanboy1 said…
my character's name is Mekhi. he is tall but not us tall as Dj. black hair black eyes and brown skin and his hairstyle is waves. and not really into sports. age 16 sky blue shirt and blue jeans, he loves comic books in love with Bridegette and is secretly dating her. she started to like him due to his shy but funny and nice personality . friends with Owen,Leshawna, Dj, Bridegette, and Geoff. nice, funny, shy, lazy and cool. he's African american listens to hip-hop. loves comedy movies and just tries to fit in. scared of heights and spider's. favorite food is Mozzerella sticks favorite day of the week is Friday. team:screaming gophers bio: Mekhi comes from a middle class family and is called the laid-back and creative one out of his two brothers Micheal and Mailk. Mekhi is shy and a little random but he has good looks . people who dislike him: Ducan and heather. favorite movies: spider-man homecoming, Back to the future, and good burger favorite Tv show: Riverdale. he is useful in challenges too he's strong too . dislikes: fake friends,bossy people,spiders.heights and bullies.
più di un anno fa noahrosslol said…
I can't believe this forum is 10 years old yet people still kinda post on it. I hope someone finds and reads this, long live Total Drama!
più di un anno fa cutebunny11 said…
My character's name is Laylony. She is 5 feet and 4 inches. She is a black head and purple streak girl wear a sea blue crop top, blue skirt, fish net stockings, and blue and black flats. ( same water color from total drama island ) She optimistic, bubbly, childish sometimes, she a romance freak, and thinks everything is cute. she is 18 years old but has her own view wear is has a mind set of a 15 year old. She has a crush on DJ and think he is a caring person since they both love animals. She also thinks he is a bit uptight always thinking about his mama but every love story has it's flaws. She loves animal, boys, making friends, getting competitive, and being crazy. She hates people like Heather and Duncan. She hate them cause they are back stabbers to friends and girl friends. She is really a dependable person and everyone has their own opinions about her like crazy, spooky, mean, harmless, fighter, and most of all kind hearted. She has different moods swings alot like mike. She can and is a good contestant to be one total drama island.
 My character's name is Laylony. She is 5 feet and 4 inches. She is a black head and purple streak GIR
cutebunny11 commented…
I hope her Friends can see her now. She would be the one who would take no chances at letting anyone else win. I think Katie, Izzy, Sadie, Lindsay, and bridgette. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa AbelKitscher said…
My Character's name is: Abel.
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Likes: Hanging with his friends, Ping Pong, Hiking, Eating Grubs, Soccer, Burritos
Dislikes: Hurting people, being bored, taking out the garbage
Worst Fear: Zombies
Crush: Zoey
Teammates: DJ, Owen, Leshawna, Harold, Gwen, Zoey and Heather
Skills: Great Singer and actor
My character has a personality mix of Tarzan, Coco and Simba from the Lion King.

più di un anno fa ashtonsteen said…
mine is named rain, he's about the height of mike, has black hair hanging over his right eye, wearing a jacket open, age 16,bright green eyes, jordans, freinds:duncan, mal(when he's around),alejandro
più di un anno fa TotalDramaDam said…
Name : Rex

Appearance : Dark hair, black clothes with a white skull on it. He has a white tight shirt under the black T-shirt though.

Personality : His personality is very mysterious, very dark (but he's not goth type at all). Rex is a loner, he prefers being alone than being surrounded by other people, he might learn to fit in later as the competition goes on. He's actually very handsome and hot, but he doesn't care at all.
più di un anno fa DanielPounds said…
Name: Chad
IQ:46
Appearance: Long black hair and white eyes, very tall very muscular very attractive
Favorite Food: 7 Eleven Burritos
Favorite Animal: Scutigerra
Friends: Duncan (went to juvie together) Gwen, Jeff, Zeke, lindsey
Enemies: Trent, Harold
Dislikes:Cops, Parents, Jobs
GF: Heather
Reason for elimination TDI: Cheated on Gwen with Courtney and then Heather and then Leshawna and Heather again

Audition: *points phone camera at self* haha yo tyler what do i say for the tdi video *tyler looks up from pillow bed cave* hahaaaa idk bro just tell em bout that ricardis incident and theyre sure to let you on *chads face turns red immediately* *his veins all pop* *what has tyler unleashed* IF THEY DIDNT WANT ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD THEY SHOULDNT HAVE LET BOTH THE WAITOR AND HEAD CHEF BE LITERAL NI *runs out of video room*
più di un anno fa GRsooby1 said…
Name: Grace
Has 5 brothers, 3 older 2 younger
Very talented at singing and acting
Hair: Honey blonde and down to shoulders
Big Blue Eyes
Wears White Sweater and Jeans
Lives In Apartment
Friends: Everyone willing to be her friend
Dislikes: Airplanes, Ferris Wheels
più di un anno fa Luigikunfu said…
Name: Dylan
Hair: Brown
Hair Style: Flat top, down to neck back hair, and flat side hair
Shirt: Green
Pants: Blue
Shoes: Black and White
Height: Just under Duncan's height
Friends: Duncan, Heather and Mike
Personality: Nice, Loyal, and has a slight temper
Hobbies: Playing video games, drawing, watching YouTube, making YouTube vids
(This is basically just me as a total drama character
più di un anno fa JedAkwaka said…
Name:Ricky
Crush:Heather
Friends:Lightning, Duncan, Scott, Mal, Chef
Enemies:Tyler, Alejandro, Courtney, Mike, Chris, Noah
Personality:Troublemaker, loves vandalism, blood, knives, full of hatred, strongest ever
Backstory: Lived on the streets for 5 years. Then he robbed a bank when he was 7. Then he went to juvie and got into 3009 fights in 5 months then escaped. He got arrested 36 more times and to juvie. Then went jail 12 times. If he doesn't win another season of total drama he'll go jail forever
Height:6'5
Weight:200
 Name:Ricky Age:19 Crush:Heather Friends:Lightning, Duncan, Scott, Mal, Chef Enemies:Tyler, Alejan