True Writers Test Your Skills!!!!

alicia386 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 10:29PM
I will post a writing prompt once in a while. All you have to do is write a short story in this forum that is following what the prompt asks you to do.

Ex. Write a story about bulliyng
Ex. Billy was getting bullied a lot in school . One day . . . . . .

Sometimes I wil start you off with a sentence and you have to write the rest of the story. Souns like fun? Good. You have to free write. There is no plannig ahead. The best stories usually come from when we free write. If I really like your short story, i will give you props, like tons of props. Get ready for the prompt.

True Writers 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa alicia386 said…
heart
Prompt: Write a love story for Valentine's day. (remember if yours is wonderful, i will give you lots of props)
adamk commented…
I'll try, but I'm not too good with these types of stories... più di un anno fa
alicia386 commented…
its okiay just try your best and get others to do so too più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa luvjapaneseyugi said…
heart
It all started on a balcony at a New Years party. Things had gotten crazy inside, so I walked out onto the balcony and he was standing there against the railing, looking out from the penthouse onto the city that stretched out as far as the eye could see. If there was a god on Earth, I had found him. I later found out (I het to admit it) from GOOGLING him, that he plays soccer, volleyball, gets straight A's and he's popular. What a wild combo. I've been drooling over him for months. If I could only get the courage to go up and talk to him. My friends aren't a real big help either. All they do is whistle at him and shove me when he walks by. But, I finally have my chance to talk to Micheal! I really do! This Thursday is Valentine's Day! I bought a box of chocolates and TWO tickets to the dance. He can't say no! Can he?
alicia386 commented…
aww this is really sweet and i thank te for actually doing this. Not many people have done it. Actually, te are the only one. I still loved your story and i thought it was super sweet and adorable. te had a little suspense at the end when your character wasn't sure whether o not their crush would turn them down. più di un anno fa
luvjapaneseyugi commented…
Thank te so much! That means a lot coming from a great writer like you! I Amore writing, and I actually do allmy Scrivere on my feet; no planning included!I'm glad te like it! più di un anno fa