I am stunt. I cannot believe what the “supposedly” Twilight fan are saying about the last book of the saga, Breaking Dawn. When I first finished Leggere the novel I was so grateful and thankful of Stephenie Meyer. She has giving us the best Amore story ever written. But as I was searching the net for the opinion of other fan I was shocked. The majority of the people didn’t like the book. They are saying horrible things about Meyer. Oka…One thing is to criticize the novel with a perspective point of view and another thing is insulting and disrespecting Stephenie Meyer.
• First people didn’t like that Bella got pregnant. In my opinion that was very awesome. As fan may know one of Edwards regrets is not giving Bella the opportunity of having children. Ok, Bella was supposedly fine with that, but as te may know that totally changed when she found out that she was pregnant with no ordinary child, but with Edward’s.
• Second, fan didn’t like either that the personalities of the characters changed. Hello! Off course the characters changed. It’s been over 2 years for them in the books. They are all grown up. They have responsibilities and priorities. Bella & Edward are married now and the dynamic between them is completely different. Jacob finally accepted that he is the Alpha of the pack. For me that was very mature of all the characters.
• Third, they didn’t like that Jacob imprinted on Bella & Edward’s daughter, Nessie. In my opinion that was one of the most beautiful things in the book. Is like Jacob couldn’t have Bella but at least he could have part of her. Beautiful!
• Fourth, the fact that Bella saved the giorno and they didn’t have to fight with the Volturi was not very welcome in the Twilight community. People, what in the hell are thinking. A friend of mine was saying to me that maybe the autore was making a point. Not everything in life has to be resolve with a war. Communication is the key to success. I’m very glad that there wasn’t a fight and nobody got hurt.
• And finally Twilighters didn’t like that the ending was too happy. Okay that is just ridiculous. The end of the book was perfect. Off course they live “Happily Ever After” they are immortals. They have each other for the rest of eternity. That was how it was suppose to end all along. Hello!!!
I’m just gonna say this; stop complaining and disrespecting Stephenie Meyer. te have to be grateful that she published the saga at all. She detto that she wrote these libri for her own entertainment, not because she wanted to become famous of anything. We have to thank her not punished her for giving us this amazing story of love, passion and friendship. She gave us Edward, the most beautiful and perfect character ever created. Don’t pay her back with hateful thoughts. If te didn’t like the book that’s okay, everybody has different points of view, but please watch what te say and write about the author.
In my opinion Stephenie Meyer is one of the most talented and creative authors of all times.