Vampiri#From Dracula to Buffy... and all creatures of the night in between. What is a vampire ?? O.o

pixie09 posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 11:11AM
here is something that i dont get. they suck blood, have fangs, burn in the sun etc etc ...

is this true?

so why do people come out and claim to be a vampire ??? i mean, we all know that they are talking shit, most people are to polite to say so, but it really pisses me off when people lie about being something that we all know they're not.

and then they go on to say that they are vamps, but a "special kind" that doesn't need to drink blood, can eat human food, age and die ... umm HELLO UR HUMAN !!! O M G

so what i am getting at is WHY do you think you are a vampire, WHY do you lie about loving the taste of blood and do you really think that you are kidding anyone????????

and just to clarify, i dont really care if this upsets anyone with an over-emotional, supernatural vamp speed tear duct. i love twilight, ppl have a go at that, sht happens. and dont tell me to not go on this spot coz "ur not a vamp fan," the truth is that i am a VAMP fan, just not a sucker for "vamp-people" who think that they are something special ..

any oppinions ?? hehe O.ox.X

Vampiri#From Dracula to Buffy... and all creatures of the night in between. 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa maja3322 said…
Well, I agree with you. I totally love vampires, any kind if it is Stephenie Meyer, Anne Rice or Bram Stoker, I don't care! But just because you like, love, admire (or whatever) vampires, doesn't mean that you should pretend to be one. Keep that for Halloween. I don't know if people just have a problem or if they are ill, but I just don't think it is healthy to think things like that unless you make it clear, that it's a joke.
Just my opinion.
più di un anno fa pixie09 said…
big smile
YEY SANITY !!!!! TY maja3322
più di un anno fa pixie09 said…
crying
no one going to admit to being a vamp and try to prove me wrong ?? :(