Veronica Mars LoVe hint in the season finale.

chels125843 posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 02:44PM
I don't really know if this means anything but I thought I would share. I dont know if anyone else noticed this but in the finale in the last scene between v & L when he beat up that kid who was bothering veronica about the video (even though she said that he had connections and dont worry about it) she looked at him and smiled :)(like the smile she used to smile at him with when they were together if you know what I mean) and then she looked at piz and kinda well she didnt smile thats for sure!!! anyways you guys should check that out!

Veronica Mars 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa SpanksU said…
She obviously loves Logan, and her feelings towards Piz were not as strong. So I'm sure if there was a forth season of VM there would have been a love triange and LoVe would have been on again.
più di un anno fa Anyanka said…
Rob Thomas mentioned that look in the special features of the third season. He gave Chris Lowell instructions to look defeated. Rob himself said that Veronica and Logan were meant to be together, and in that moment Piz was supposed to figure that out. Veronica and Logan are the same, and however odd it sounds, she obviously understood why Logan beat up the guy the posted the video.

In so many ways Piz is just a cooler and significantly more attractive version of Duncan. That was even touched upon with the sweater vest in 3X1. Duncan was too boring for Veronica, and so was Piz.

Piz wanted to let karma take care of those who mocked Veronica, where as Veronica went straight to 'Mr.Sparky'. Veronica and Logan are the same; they think the same, and they understand eachother. In the end, drama or not, that's what matters. They would have obviously ended up together, any fan could see that.

(no, I haven't put any thought into this at all..)
più di un anno fa chels125843 said…
Reply to Anyanka: ya you're totally right with the whole piz/duncan thing. and after I posted this I was watching the special features and did see that :)
I was proud of myself for catching it :) even though yes it is obvious. :P
&& LOL "(no, I haven't put any thought into this at all..)" :D
più di un anno fa VMars4ever said…
I totally agree with Anyanka. And oh my God, I totally didn't realize about the sweater vest thing until now. He is like a third season Duncan.