Warrior Cats Warrior Gatti Helper

KyeTheCat posted on Mar 05, 2013 at 11:28AM
I am a HUGE warriors fan and I would love to help out anyone who is interested in writing fan fictions. You can ask me for names ideas, descriptions, prophecies or anything related to warriors.

Warrior Cats 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa evilkittah said…
Hey KyeTheCat
I'm writing a warriors story and I need a prophecy for my cat Wolfblaze. Can you help me out? He's a grey tom and he's evil
KyeTheCat commented…
Sure evilkitten :) and thanks for being the first to reply. For your cat Wolfblaze: The grey lupo will blaze through the forest più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa evilkittah said…
smile
Awesome! Ty
più di un anno fa KyeTheCat said…
If anyone else would like help with a Warriors story, I'll be happy to help
più di un anno fa pikachu12999 said…
hi kye i was wondering why i wasnt gettin a response so i did a lil research and found ur link btw my cat was shadowclaw and i forgot ti tell you somthin so ill tell you here if thats ok
last edited più di un anno fa
pikachu12999 commented…
also ur name rymes wth hi :3 più di un anno fa
shadowclaw is 5000 years old beause he ages faster so mabye change the prophecy you gave me to include this but u you cant thats alright cuz its still awesome
heres the prophecy i got so you dont have to go back and forth: A loner covered with blood and shadows. You will find him under the Great Sycamore. He must be saved. But beware, for he possess powers unknown to even StarClan.
KyeTheCat commented…
te could possibly also add something about being older than StarClan itself (if te want to :3 ) più di un anno fa
sounds good
p.s. im bad at prophecies i can make simple ones but not ones like yours
kye i need two prophecies for shadowclaw because half of starclan thinks hes evil and the other half thinks hes good if you need a description just ask (also i probably will be asking for quite a few prophecies over time hope its not too much trouble)
KyeTheCat commented…
Evil: A loner covered in blood and shadows, with dark intention and dark powers, will find his way into our ranks. più di un anno fa
KyeTheCat commented…
Good: A loner covered in blood and shadows is the last hope for our clans. He possesses strange powers unknown to even StarClan. (Hope te like them) più di un anno fa
Great!
I need a prophecy that reveals that shadowclaw is the son of scourge and another one that reveals his tourtured past(tortured as is he almost never got enough to eat or drink)
pikachu12999 commented…
Can I get the prophecies for these too più di un anno fa
KyeTheCat commented…
I'm so sorry I didn't see te post this a mese ago. I feel so bad now :( più di un anno fa
pikachu12999 commented…
its ok ur fine (and my ipad wont let me post anymore :( ) più di un anno fa
Here's shadowclaw for ya (unfortunately I couldent get the red stripes on his back and tail but oh well)
 Here's shadowclaw for ya (unfortunately I couldent get the red stripes on his back and tail but oh we
I need a prophecy for shadowclaw that reveals that he was never ment to be born as in the "universe" I guess dosent want him to exist but he does anyway I'm not sure how to explain it please ask any questions if your confused
KyeTheCat commented…
I'm a bit confused. Could I have some più information? più di un anno fa
pikachu12999 commented…
Every cat was born for a reason and every cat has a destiny to fulfill but not shadowclaw he was never ment to be born, he was never meant to be alive, he was never meant to exist. Therefore he has no shadow, no reflection because his birth was never meant to happen più di un anno fa
KyeTheCat commented…
What about: There is a shadowless cat among us. He was never meant to have been born but he lives among you. più di un anno fa
It's a great prophecy but I think you can do better listening to the song "new divide" might help also when he was born the earth tried to destroy him as if he wasn't welcome and he didn't belong ( p.s. I'm not tryin to be mean I'm tryin to bring out ur best cuz I've been building shadowclaw for years now and his catch fire when he's mad so he can burn ur butt off :3)
I meant to put " his paws catch fire " ^
KyeTheCat commented…
Hmm. I've been thinking over this prophecy all giorno and it is a bit of a tricky one. How about: There is a shadowless cat among us. He was never meant to have been born and our world has not welcomed him yet he still lives. (I hope something like this is okay) più di un anno fa
hey i need a prophecy for an actual fanfic im writing and basically i need a prophecy that tells his 2 great powers and 2 great weaknesses

powers: the fire paws as mentioned above and shape-shifting

weaknesses: if any moonlight touches his pelt he cant control his self and if you can take the gem out of his chest you can control him completely

other: make it rhyme please

mood: confusing,mysterious,dark,sinister

and make sure to include something of the above prophecy
QueenofthePika commented…
He has a gem? He's a Crystal Gem!!!!!!!!!!!! (Steven Universe) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa QueenofthePika said…
I'm copying this from my post from another prophecy forum:
Name: Skyflower
Clan: BreezeClan
Pelt: White and light silver she-cat
Eyes: Sky-blue
Personality: Loyal, kind, sweet, makes the right decision, still a great fighter and hunter
Good or Evil: Good
Extras: The prophecy should be about her and her kits. Although she has not kitted yet, she will give birth to four kits.
Snowkit, Snowpaw, Snowdapple- Blue-gray she-cat with white dapples and ice-blue eyes
Icekit, Icepaw, Icepool- Blue-gray tom with a very light silver splotch on his back and ice-blue eyes
Hailkit, Hailpaw, Hailfall- White-and-silver-mixed she-cat with ice-blue eyes
Sleetkit, Sleetpaw, Sleetfoot- White and silver tom with blue eyes
As you can see, all of them have unusual colors. That's part of the prophecy! Yes, her mate is blue-gray.
Rainfall- Blue-gray tom with blue eyes
He is not part of the prophecy.
Skyflower's mother, Cleargaze, is an outlaw after she killed her father, Silverclaw, for still unknown reasons. She has two littermates, one being Ashfire, a dead black white tail-tipped tom, and the other being Drizzllecloud, a silver she-cat who unfortunately followed her mother's footsteps. She is the only one of her littermates that inherited her father's traits and vowed to use them for the best.
più di un anno fa zbt said…
PLEASE answer the question I posted. If you answer now, you get to be important in my book