Warrior Cats Iceclan

wildwolfheart18 posted on Oct 08, 2014 at 06:01PM
this is the iceclan if you want to join message me your cats decription and i will post it..or you can put it on here....i will play leader for now then pass it on to someone else

leader:
coldstar: (wildwolfheart18)- dark gray she cat with black paws and bright yellow eyes

deputy:Lichenhawk:Gray spotted tabby she-cat with a sliver tail tip, brown paws, ears, muzzle and stripe from nose to silver tip of tail and bright green eyes

warriors: tigerbreath: dark orange tabby tom with black on tip of tail and ears has dark blue eyes(wildwolfheart18)

apprentices:

queens:

kits:
 this is the iceclan if te want to unisciti message me your Gatti decription and i will post it..or te ca
last edited on Nov 18, 2014 at 03:02PM

Warrior Cats 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa wildwolfheart18 said…
* walks in a circle around tigerbreath* what where you thinking!!? i told you to watch out for him and now hes dead dumbass *takes breath* leave my sight at once~coldstar

*mummbles under his breath as he walks away8 no wondewr her names COLDstar~tigersbreath
più di un anno fa zbt said…
Please don't use profanity. I would like to be Silversky, a silver she-cat with white stripes, nose, paws, ear tips and tail tip with icy blue eyes. Can I be the Medicine cat apprentice?
più di un anno fa Petalfrost said…
Hi I would like to join iceclan it suits me well. I have a power that has to do with ice. I'd like to be a warrior I am a white shecat with one black spot on shaped like a star and it's on my forhead. I'm fast, cunning, brave, caring, kind, and will lay my life down for a clanmate any day. My past I would say but I don't like to talk about it.