Warriors (Novel Series) Ravenpaw

BuffySummers17 posted on Mar 03, 2008 at 06:26PM
Did you hear they are making a manga series of Ravenpaw? you know like the Graystripes one/

Warriors (Novel Series) 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa 123cosmo4 said…
No,I didn't! Cool! I answered your other response on Katmeet. Talk to me again. If you have time, answer my one question survey. It is the question that says do you like Tawneypelt or Feathertail better. Please answer!
più di un anno fa warriors565 said…
DUDE!! they are i didnt know that where can you buy them???
più di un anno fa SaitoSaturno said…
HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAVENPAW? He's my favorite of the Power of Three series! And I love comic books! SWEET! When does it come out?
più di un anno fa silverflare1520 said…
big smile
Yes!Yes!YES!
Ravenpaw is a fan favorite!
Who doent think that is one of the best thing
Erin Hunter would do! :) :) :)
più di un anno fa bubble_babe said…
OMFG!

I Miss him, that fat lazy fur-ball 3>
più di un anno fa Mistyflower said…
theres a preveiw of it in the back of some of the Sunrise books...
più di un anno fa 123cosmo4 said…
The mangas are cute, but I like the real books better. I also read the Maximum Ride mangas and they are like, 200 pages. Yeah, incredible! Mangas are so adorable.
più di un anno fa Mistyflower said…
I could read the mangas in less than 30 minutes but i dont want them. they are probably just a stinking waste of money anyway.
Oh and has anyone got the field guides yet? i'm going to beg my parents to let me go to the bookstore today.
più di un anno fa 18wanda said…
I have all of them. Secrets of the Clans is pretty neat, and Cats of the Clans has the most amazing whole-page color pictures of every cat they talk about. Code of the Clans is cool how some of the laws came to be, but some of the stories are a little lame like how warrior vigil came to be, and give thanks to StarClan for prey.