White collare Guess The White collare Quote - Game

Vampsessed posted on Nov 16, 2012 at 05:26PM
Like hangman but awesomer! xD

If you don't already know the rules or want to brush them off, here they are:

1) The quote you put for us to guess MUST be from White Collar.

2) In front of the quote, you put the name of the person who said it so it would be easier for us to find!

3) Each person may guess one letter at a time and can guess the quote when ever they feel that they have it!

4) The one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote.

5) The person who picked the quote will give props to the one who got it right.

6) The person who picked the quote must check the forum every day.

7)If the person who picked the quote does not appear here for 5 days to check, someone else can put a new quote.

8) _ stands for a letter / stands for a space and ' stands for what it is, an apostrophe!

Hope you'll enjoy :D
last edited on Nov 30, 2012 at 03:10PM

White collare 822 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 822

più di un anno fa Vampsessed said…
smile
U???
più di un anno fa afirewiel said…
Mozzie: "_ e _ _,/_ o/_ a _ a_ _ _ a _ e/_ _ e/_ a _/_ _o/_ _ ou _ _ _/_ o _ _/_ _ e/_ o _ ie _/U _ io_,/i _/i_/ea_ ie _/_ o/_ _ u _ _/_ _e _/_ ou/_ a _/_ e _ i_ _."
smile
N???
Mozzie: "_ e _ _,/_ o/_ a _ a_ _ _ a _ e/_ _ e/_ an/_ _o/_ _ ou _ _ _/_ o _ n/_ _ e/_ o _ ie _/Union,/i _/i_/ea_ ie _/_ o/_ _ u _ _/_ _en/_ ou/_ an/_ e _ i_ _."
smile
Y???
Mozzie: "_ e _ _,/_ o/_ a _ a_ _ _ a _ e/_ _ e/_ an/_ _o/_ _ ou _ _ _/_ o _ n/_ _ e/_ o _ ie _/Union,/i _/i_/ea_ ie _/_ o/_ _ u _ _/_ _en/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
T???
Mozzie: "_ e _ _,/to/_ a _ a_ _ _ a _ e/t _ e/_ an/_ _o/_ _ ou _ _ t/_ o _ n/t _ e/_ o _ iet/Union,/it/i_/ea_ ie _/to/t_ u _ t/_ _en/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
H???
Mozzie: "_ e _ _,/to/_ a _ a_ _ ha _ e/the/_ an/_ ho/_ _ ou _ ht/_ o _ n/the/_ o _ iet/Union,/it/i_/ea_ ie _/to/t_ u _ t/_ hen/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
W???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/_ a _ a_ _ ha _ e/the/_ an/who/_ _ ou _ ht/_ own/the/_ o _ iet/Union,/it/i_/ea_ ie _/to/t_ u _ t/when/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
D???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/_ a _ a_ _ ha _ e/the/_ an/who/_ _ ou _ ht/down/the/_ o _ iet/Union,/it/i_/ea_ ie _/to/t_ u _ t/when/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
S???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/_ a _ a_ h_ase/the/_ an/who/_ _ ou _ ht/down/the/So _ iet/Union,/it/is/easie _/to/t_ u st/when/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
M???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/_ a _ a_ h_ase/the/man/who/_ _ ou _ ht/down/the/So _ iet/Union,/it/is/easie _/to/t_ u st/when/you/_ an/_ e _ i_ y."
smile
R???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/_ ara_ hrase/the/man/who/_ rou _ ht/down/the/So _ iet/Union,/it/is/easier/to/tru st/when/you/_ an/_ eri_ y."
smile
P???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/paraphrase/the/man/who/_ rou _ ht/down/the/So _ iet/Union,/it/is/easier/to/trust/when/you/­_ an/_ eri_ y."
smile
B???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/paraphrase/the/man/who/brou _ ht/down/the/So _ iet/Union,/it/is/easier/to/trust/when/yyou­­/_ an/_ eri_ y."
smile
G???
Mozzie: "We _ _,/to/paraphrase/the/man/who/brought/down/­the­/So _ iet/Union,/it/is/easier/to/trust/when/yo­u­­/­­_ an/_ eri_ y."
smile
L???
Mozzie: "Well,/to/paraphrase/the/man/who/brou­ght­/do­wn­­/th­­e/­S­o _ iet/Union,/it/is/easier/to/trust/when/yo­­­u­/­­­_ an/_ eri_ y."
last edited più di un anno fa
smile
V???
Mozzie: "Well,/to/paraphrase/the/man/who/bro­­ugh­­t/­d­o­wn­­­/t­­h­­e­/­S­­­ovi­et/­Uni­on,­/it­/is­/ea­sie­r/t­o/t­rus­t/w­hen­/yo­­­­­u­­­/­­­­_ an/veri_ y."
smile
C???
Mozzie: "Well,/to/paraphrase/the/man/who/bro­­­ug­­h­­t­/­d­­­own­­­­­/­t­­h­­­e­­­/S­­­­­ov­­iet­­/U­n­i­on­­,/i­­t/­i­s­/e­­asi­­er­/­t­o/­­tru­­st­/­w­he­­n/y­­o­­­­­­u­­­­/­­­­­­can­/ve­ri_ y."
smile
Mozzie: "Well, to paraphrase the man who bro­­­u­g­h­­t­­ d­­­ow­n­­­­ ­­t­h­­­e­­­ S­­­­ov­­ie­t­ Un­­ion­­, ­i­t­ i­­s e­­as­i­e­r to tr­u­s­t ­­whe­­n ­y­o­­­­­­u ca­n v­eri­fy."
big smile
Correct! Your turn!
big smile
Mozzie: "_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ ."
E???
big smile
Mozzie: "_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ e _ / _ _ / _ _ e / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ ."
A???
big smile
Mozzie: "_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ e / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ a _ _ e _ / _ _ / _ _ e / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ ."
I???
big smile
Mozzie: "_ _ _ _ _ / i _ / _ _ e / _ i _ _ _ / _ _ a _ _ e _ / i _ / _ _ e / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ i _ _ _ _ ."
O???
big smile
Mozzie: "_ _ _ _ _ / i _ / _ _ e / _ i _ _ _ / _ _ a _ _ e _ / i _ / _ _ e / _ o o _ / o _ / _ i _ _ o _ ."
U???
big smile
Mozzie: "_ _ u _ _ / i _ / _ _ e / _ i _ _ _ / _ _ a _ _ e _ / i _ / _ _ e / _ o o _ / o _ / _ i _ _ o _ ."
T???
big smile
Mozzie: "T _ u t _ / i _ / t _ e / _ i _ _ t / _ _ a _ t e _ / i _ / t _ e / _ o o _ / o _ / _ i _ _ o _ ."
R???
big smile
Mozzie: "T r u t _ / i _ / t _ e / _ i r _ t / _ _ a _ t e r / i _ / t _ e / _ o o _ / o _ / _ i _ _ o _ ."
S???