windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1183

più di un anno fa Seanthehedgehog said…
Lucifer: That's something I don't know. We better tell someone about this.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Gun: Yeah, good i-
Renard: (Appears from behind them) I see you've decided to follow me
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Rhea: *jumping from building to building as the skies rumble* based from what I got from those "nice" guards...he should be in...there. *she's clearly facing the Mansion on the Governor but she can faintly see from a distance,despite the soft dounpour,the tower where Lucifer and Gun were* Hmm...that could be worth checking aftet this. *she swings through the window of the mansion and begins to sneak the area*
Renard: (Walks up to Lucifer and Gun) Do, you think you can follow me to Heaven's Tower, do you? How much do you know of the Kingdom in the Sky? How much do you know of the Heat of the Gods? Are you here to take my wish from me?
Rhea: *as she goes through room after room,she faintly hears screaming from the very basement of the Mansion,she follows it and sees many slaves tied on chairs and gagged as they are being tortured by "Cian"*
Cian: *whips a lady as her face contorts in pain* Yeah you like that? Well this is what you deserve for opposing me,you idiots!! *whips another man*
Rhea: Hmmm...evil indeed. *she quietly sneaks through the shadows and prepares her blade, one of the slaves saw the glint of her katana and with his muffled 'help',Rhea swiftly goes behind Cian as he was turning around*
Cian: wha-
Rhea: *smiles as she stabs the man through his heart and he falls down with some of his blood on her clothes* Oh dear...*goes towards the victims while she drags her katana on the ground,the prisoners become scared until she slices down her katana on their binds,skillfully avoiding their flesh. They all thank her as they escape the mansion.* Job...done.
Gun: What are you talking about
Renard: This is tower is going to help me achieve my dreams, and you are all in my way. Leave and I might spare you
Rhea: *is suddenly behind them but with her mask on* Hmmm? and how will this tower help with your dream I wonder?
Renard: (Surprised by her sudden arrival, he fires a stream of electricity at her, showing he is able to use magic)
Lucifer: Look out! *Grabs his shield, and blocks the electricity*
Kas: (Appears) Shall I transform, master
Renard: No. I have a perfect place for these troublemakers. (Sues a spell on them all and surrounds them with a magical circle) Now I'll let you off with a warning. Come near this tower again, and you will all die. That is if you survive wherever it is you end up (Before the others can react, they all are sent to a different place, far from Heaven's Tower)
Lucifer: Where are we?
Gun: I... I don't know. Lets explore a bit and find out
Lucifer: *Walks forward*
Gun: (Walks around, noticing that this is different from the usual place, as there are more rocks and a rougher ground, much too rocky for a human city)
Lucifer: Wherever we are, it doesn't look like Skystead.
Gun: Your right. I think we're on... a mountain... oh no. This isn't good
Lucifer: You're right. *Looks down* We gotta be at least 3,000 feet up, and I think it's too steep to walk down. How do we get down without killing ourselves?
Gun: Getting down isn't the hard part. Mountains are filled with Trolls. If they see us, we're dead. We need to be as quiet as possible
Lucifer: I never encountered a troll before. *Slowly walks down the mountain*
Gun: You don't want to. They can't be killed with sword or rifles. They can only be killed with canons, and I don't think they we have any. Not to mention, they are already angered with mankind as it is. Anymore angry, and they'll start another war. It's best not to kill them. If we see any, we just run
Rhea: *sighs* How troublesome...(seems my brother will have to wait.)*puts away her bloody katana*...and I don't even have a new set of clothes *looks at her bloody clothes*
Gun; Hey, sorry for putting you through this, ma'am.
Rhea: Hmmm? Yes. Anyway...*suddenly leans forward with a smirk* Guess who I am?
Gun: (Leans back a bit) Uh, not too sure. We only met one time, and that was for directions
Rhea: Oh boo, I thought I could poke fun at you for a bit longer...*takes of her mask*
(Gtg)
Gun: (Waits for her to take off her mask)
(See you soon)
(Final)
Rhea: Recognize me now? My name's Rhea,if you forgot. Nice to meet you ...again. *holds out hand for a handshake*
Gun: (Shakes her hand) I'm Gun
Lucifer: Gun, you said it was your fault for us being here. It's not. It's mine. I had us go in there, and we got caught.
Gun: It doesn't matter whose fault it is at the moment. We should get off this mountain as soon as possibe
Lucifer: That's what we're doing.
Gun: (Tries to climb down without slipping)
Lucifer: *Sees some stones fall down the mountain from Gun slipping* Careful.
Gun: (Watches his step and continues climbing down)
Lucifer: *Looks around him, staying as quiet as possible to avoid grabbing the attention of the trolls*
Rhea: *stays in place as she watches them,then suddenly jumps and grabs the branch of a tree and swings up,she then,light as a feather,she carefully jumps from tree to tree like how she did in town*
Gun: (Stares in amazement as she does this) How did she........... (Continues climbing down)
Rhea: *she shows them some kind of hand signall pointing down, then her hand turns into a fist as to stay quiet,she stops moving for now on the safety of a tree*
Gun: (What is she trying to tell us?)
Sudden hard footsteps were heard coming towards them and Rhea sneaks into the trees' leaves...It was a group of trolls looking for food.
Gun: (Takes Lucifer and hides him under a mountain format that acts as a parasol for them, keeping them barely hidden from the danger)
Lucifer: *Stays quiet*
Gun: (Waits for the trolls to pass by. One stops and sniffs the air a bit, but then continues walking. Gun stays hidden until he is positive they are gone)
Lucifer: *Slowly crawls out. The trolls are gone*
Gun: (Oh man, that was close) (Whispers) Come on, lets get going before they come back
Lucifer: *Nods, but he hears the ground crumble* Don't move.

A rock slide occurred under Lucifer. He falls down a few hundred feet, and becomes unconscious*

You'll have to continue without me for some time. I'm hanging out with my family, but I should be back tomorrow after 4.
(Alright)
Gun: Damnit (Picks up Lucifer and holds him on his back) Come on, Rhea. We need to get out of here
Rhea: Hmm...*humms a confirmation then goes on ahead to scout for more enemies*
Gun: (Carries him down, making it harder, since he has to worry about both him and Lucifer falling)
Rhea: *looks down then sighs, she jumps down then smiling,she grabs Lucifer's other arm to bring across her shoulder to help* there ya go...