windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1183

più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Rhea: You won't kill me or anybody here. I mean this is a soldier post right? Just swing it around and see how it works for you,after all we're about to go out there and fight enemies along the way. *hands him the sheath with the now blood-free sword*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: Okay (Swings the sword around, nearly hitting Gun)
Gun: Jeez, watch where you swing that thing, Jet
Jet: Sorry (Continues swinging)
Only half of the runes glowed but still,the sword weight automatically adjusted to Jet's strength and he is now able to wield it like he's actually familiar with using the weapon.

Rhea: Hm,well it seems like your strength is only half of your brother's...*shrugs* that can be changed...and its good enough since you were still able to use it comfortably. *holds hand out to take her weapon back* Lets go back to the village now shall we? *smiles*
Jet: (Hands her the weapon) Sure. Lets go
più di un anno fa Seanthehedgehog said…
Lucifer: Lead the way.
Jet: Sure thing (Does so)
Lucifer: *Following Jet*
Jet: Perhaps we'll find someone at the city when we arrive. I just hope so
Lucifer: I agree. Hopefully we find someone.
Jet: We need to get all the people we can if we wish to stop this guy
Lucifer: I think I might know a few people who can help. There were these knights that trained me six years ago. They taught me everything I know, but I haven't seen them in two years.
Jet: Sounds good
Lucifer: I'll take you to him now if you'd like.
Jet: Good idea. Though, we should have some tents. It might take us some time to get to the city
Lucifer: Do we have enough gold for that?
Jet: No, but I have heard that monsters carry gold, and we could sell some useless gear we find and probably sell it for money, if need be.
Lucifer: Okay.
Jet: Well, lets get going, shall we
Lucifer: We shall.
Jet: Alright (Leads them out of the camp)
Lucifer: *Follows Jet*
Gun: (Follows)
Lucifer: *Looks at the sky*
Gun: Something you see, Lucifer
Lucifer: No, not really. I like to look at the sky sometimes. Those clouds give me confidence.
Gun: Confidence, huh?
Lucifer: Yep.
Gun: Well, that's good
(I think we should slow down for a bit, and wait for Jade to add her character)
It's been a long time since she made a reply here. I doubt she's going to come back unless we remind her.
(She will. She just has to think of a character. Not to mention that annoying forum glitch from yesterday caused a few problems)
Okay. We shall wait.
(Okay)
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
(Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. :P)

Name: Esmeralda Bennett

Race: Monster

Personality: Ambivalent, complex, seductress, short tempered, determined, experienced with her magic powers when it comes to death. Although, the witch can be oddly generous and kind once she is treated the same way.

Biography: (Alinah, I'm about to copy the same biography as yours. xD) Her parents abandoned the little witch when she was just a newborn. Why? She assumes it was probably the fear of her parents of their own daughter losing control over her powers, or perhaps she was just never good enough to be kept. Esmeralda grew in the countryside, deep within it that appeared to be a small forest. There were enough fruits for her to feed off of, and she soon learned and powered nature's way. Now she lives in solitude, in a camouflaged tree that is actually a small cabin. She contains all kinds of potions and books of spells. Her only friends are the animals that live within the trees and woods. Esmeralda is able to control plants, water, and the animals surrounding her. Not only that, but she can also use her powers for many other necessities, despite her using them mostly for horror. Esmeralda dislikes crowded places and new company, despite her craving it. When trespassers enter her land, she seduces many men and persuade children with a different appearance. She might turn into a deer and observe conversations, or turn into a poor peasant. She practices her magic on innocent people, slowly torturing them or simply turning them into animals forever.

Picture Esmeralda has orange/red hair along with pale skin. Although being a witch, the young woman is actually quite attractive in a way. She has a small beauty mark on the side of her cheek, and she usually wears bright red lipstick, or in this case, blood of creatures of all kinds.

Voiced By: Jennifer Hale

(Did I just based off my character as Poison Ivy from Batman? Yes, yes I did. :)

(Sorry for keeping te guys waiting. :P) Name: Esmeralda Bennett Age: 24 Race: Monster Pe
alinah_09 commented…
...reminds of the witch,Delilah from the game Dishonored. xD più di un anno fa
(Awesome. Welcome)
Jet: Okay. It looks like it's getting dark, guys. We should rest up for a bit
Gun: Great. My legs are sore. I could use a rest
Lucifer: Me too. *Yawns*
Jet: Alright then (Walks toward a large tree) We could camp right here
Lucifer: Fine by me.
Jet: Okay then (Sets up a tent)
Rhea: Huh...can't believe we've walked this far without any sort of monster coming our way. *narrows eyes* but I guess that's good...all the easier for us to get back...
~~~ ~~~
Meanwhile...back at Rhea's family mansion.

Atlas was sitting on the sofa reading his usual novel...however, the difference is that,instead of the usual laid-back attitude he has,his right foot keeps tapping the ground and it seems as though he's not reading the text at all. How could he not? I mean his youngest sister has not come back in hours since her mission--usually she's back by an hour or even less. He's perfectly aware that at her age, she'd be fine all by herself but still,as the eldest he is obliged to care of the well being of his siblings. It's even like the origin of his name...he carries the burden of his siblings and use his strength to fix them.

Atlas: *sighs* Just when Atalanta left for her mission...*puts down his novel on the table and gets up,he looks outside the night sky and decides to go on a mission of his own*

(Since you joined, might as well add another character :D)

Name: Atlas
Race: Human
Personality: Laid back, Intelligent,pretty lazy at times but when it comes to his duties as a family member he is determined to do all he can.
Biography: Like Rhea, he is also adopted--in fact,all the siblings aren't blood related to their parents as their mother is unable to bear her own child. He was the son of a Philosopher, also a caring father to him taking on the role of the mother as well,as his mother already died giving birth to him, it was all good until his father created a big philosophy that many people in his old village greatly opposed that he became depressed for months until he couldn't take it anymore, not even his son could lessen his grief. His father committed suicide and he was left alone until he was taken by his current family as the first child they adopted. Over the years, he created his own weapon to suit him in assassination...a more advanced looking gun and the only one of its kind for now. He also has heterochromia, his right and more sharper eye is green and the other is red.
Picture: (only,he's a lot bulkier,with shorter neat hair a little bit of a beard and boots.)
last edited più di un anno fa
 Rhea: Huh...can't believe we've walked this far without any sort of monster coming our way. *narrows
Jet: (Sets up the last tent) That should do it
Rhea: Right. *takes a seat on the ground and leans on the tree* It's gotten pretty dark.
Jet: Your right. It's darker than usual.
Gun: Well, you guys can talk about darkness all you want. I'm going to bed( Walks into his tent and falls asleep)
Lucifer: Me too. See you tomorrow.
Gun: You too (See's Jet) You going to bed, Jet
Jet: No, I'm staying on watch. If someone comes by, I should at least fight them off
Gun: Whatever (Goes into his tent)
Lucifer: *In his tent, sleeping*
Jet: (Stands near the tree, watching for enemies)
Gun: (Falls asleep)

(We should wait for either Jade or Alinah to respond)
While we wait for them, I decided to created another roleplay on here. link
(Okay)
Rhea: Yeah, I'm staying up with you...don't want you getting killed on the first day. *gets out her katana and begins to clean/shine the blade with a cloth*
~~~ ~~~
Atlas was running in the shadows,through the alleyways,with his big gun on his back. Unlike his sister and his younger brother Bolton, he's much more speedy running on the ground than jumping on buildings,although his brother actually has pretty fluid movements with how he's so skilled in parkour,he wasn't light a feather and that could already be seen with his body figure. He suddenly stops as he finally got to his destination, the mansion of Rhea's target. His footsteps could almost be heard as he goes towards the mansion.
last edited più di un anno fa
Jet: Good. Two is better than one (Has his cutlasses ready)