windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 9437

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *As he was pulled it, he groaned in pain, sore all over* Ow, ow, ow! N-Not so hard, Oss *He sat down on the chair. Once he did, eh was finally able to give an answer to Ossiana's question. He looked over at Oasis, noticing her anger still. He frowned, before he gave an answer* I found Oasis out in the city. She felt like she was worthy a fighter, so I challenged her. She got the better of me.... As you can probably tell. She's a strong fighter, she is *He forced a chuckle, despite the pain he was in* Don't take it out on her, though. It was a clean fight. I just wasn't prepared for her surprise attack. She must've been practicing, let me tell you *He chuckled again, which was followed by a faint, "ow"*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
..... If Oasis doesn't even appreciate this in the slightest, I'm going to lose my fucking shit più di un anno fa
cosmic_fusions commented…
it detto "helping the children" not actually doing it all herself SO HAH più di un anno fa
-Universe_COLA- commented…
THAT'S STILL HELPING THEM SO HAH! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana had taken out a muddy like substance that burned more than alcohol would have when she applied it to Enricho's shoulder, lathering across starting from where it was the deepest and then grabbed a few bandages. But as Enricho had began to answer, she was inspecting his wound. But before the last of her words had had time to settle in, she smacked him upside the head. "Zhis is not the wound of an ax, Enricho. Do not take me as a fool. Zhe truth, spit it out!" She demanded, her eyes shifting back and forth between them.

Oa had already known that that wasn't going to work. Her father had always been a horrible liar. So she went ahead and got the dreaded explanation over with. "I went to Edrain again, and dad SOMEHOW found me there and tried to make me come back. But I didn't listen. And then I thought I heard someone calling for help, but it was a mistake, and we were attacked by a dick with legs and a fake face." She answered dully. She could already feel the heat of Ossiana's scowl, which was only worse with what came next.

"You WHAT!?!?" Ossiana roared, standing to her feet. "I zhought I specifically asked you NOT to go back to that accursed place! Do you know of zhe things that lurk within zhat damned country!? I--"

"I already heard this from dad." Oa interrupted. "And I get it already. Its all my fault that he got hurt because I wanted to follow some stupid dream that I thought could make happen and I'm sorry okay?" And out of all the years she spent growing up wishing to be a Templar, it had now dropped from the grace of her goals. She removed her ax and tossed it on the ground. "I give up. So there. Is that enough of an apology for my "childishness" ?" She said turning around and walking away from them.

"Where do you zhink you're going!!? I WAS NOT FINISHED!" Ossiana fumed, having half the mind to go after her. But she put the priority of tending to Enricho first, muttering to herself as she began to bandage his wound while the muddy substance began to slowly take effect while she added a small dash of salt under the first wrap.
last edited più di un anno fa
Enricho: *He groaned in pain, both from the slap and from the alcohol that slightly burned his wounds. But as soon as Oasis stormed out of the room, he couldn't help himself. He got up from the chair, as if a new burst of energy had motivated him to move forward, and followed Oasis* Oasis, stop, please! You can't give up on your dreams like that! *He stumbled a bit from the loss of blood, but regardless, he followed after her, even though it was against Ossiana's wishes*
Enricho didn't have time to get very for before Ossiana grabbed him by the back of his collar and drug him back to the chair. "Stop moving around, I was barely getting around to applying the bandages!" She growled. "And you, what were you zhinking!? Not even bothering to wake me or notify me on what was going on?! I zhought you both had gone into town as planned! Zhe both of you could have been dead and I would have never known! Look at yourself!"
più di un anno fa cosmic_fusions said…
The lawn was excess dirt-free, and the dewy grass sparkled against the light of the sun once it was showered in water. Helga wiped her forehead and panted softly, throwing the last of the invasive weeds into the trashcan. The brooms Elijah and Zealia used were also clean thanks to her, just how Wiezen wanted them to be. She hung them against the porch to dry and dusted her muddy hands before walking into the house to wash them. She figured Zealia and Elijah were still recovering, so she decided to finish cleaning the bathrooms until they were spotless, and moved onto the rugs where not a single crumb or piece of dust was visible when she was done.
Enricho: *He groaned, any amount of movement making him soar, before he was set back in the chair. He looked at his wounds before he gave a sigh* I'm sorry, Ossiana. I was just.... I was just so worried. I didn't think clearly. But once I knew she was heading to Edrain... I just panicked. I thought of nothing else but getting her away from that place. *There was no good way to explain it. He just sighed, as well as grunting in pain with each time Ossiana applied bandages to him*
As Helga was cleaning up around the house, doing the chores that were supposed to be done by Zealia and Elijah, the white crow that had been outside was watching her. From each thing that she moved on to do, there was on eyeballing her from the corner of the room, or perched on the door frame. It did no squawking whatsoever, just watched with its blue bird eyes before disappearing.

~

"Of course you didn't zhink of anything else!" Ossiana continued her rant while she left the room for a moment and coming back with a small bucket filled with warm water and a towel, wiping away the blood that had drained down his arm until it was completely gone. And then she continued with the bandaged, using one roll to wrap around his shoulder, and another to attach to it that she used to make into a makeshift sling. Her hands were trembling slightly, but she still managed to get it done at a haste of a pace.
Enricho: *He looked at the ground. Despite his intentions, he still didn't think about how Ossiana felt* I'm sorry, Oss. I worry about you just as much as Oasis. I can't help it. It's just the kind of person I am *He looked at his bandaged arm, and then at Ossiana* I'm sorry to have worried you, Oss. I'll make it up to you as soon as I can. But, for now, I need to speak with Oasis, okay? *He placed his hand on her shoulder, trying his best to calm her down*
Hey, look Oasis. Why'd te have to take your father's stubbornness and not his kindheartedness più di un anno fa
o the other alternate time line where te walked into a store in stores and bought the entire Twilight series in blu-ray along with the libri più di un anno fa
No. That timeline will never exist. My hatred for specific things is in all realities più di un anno fa
Ossiana looked up at him for a moment, her brows furrowing in anger again. "You?! So must I! I will be doing zhe most speaking to her zhan she has ever had! And YOU...you need to focus on resting right now. You may speak to her later."
Enricho: *He was ready to protest, ready to tell her that he must speak with her, but with his luck with her so far, he just sat down and nodded* You're right. You may have better luck. Just..... I know she did something wrong, but go easy on her. It's been quite a day for her. And... I guess for me too

*The morning sun struck the eyes of both Flynn and Franziska. Franziska was the first to awaken, and seeing Flynn resting next to her brought a smile to her face*
Ossiana stared at him for a moment, her eyes almost on the brink of tears. But she looked away. "...I'll let her be for now then.." She mumbled, checking to make sure his bandages were secure enough. "Breakfast will be ready in a moment.." She said, standing up and heading into the kitchen.
Enricho: *He looked at her tears, and before she could leave, he placed his hand on her shoulder and slowly turned her. He looked her in the eyes and wiped away her tear* Oss...... Thanks. You really are a kind soul, you know that *He gave her a smile, one of the ones she loved seeing so much, the ones he only rarely gave her when they first met. It was something he did regularly now*
Ossiana couldn't help but to smile at least a little herself when she saw him smile. "Breakfast...in a bit." She repeated just a bit more cheerfully before being on her way, disappearing behind the curtains to get started on things.
Enricho: *His smile continued to linger on his face as he sat back down. He was still very much sore, but just seeing her smile seemed to keep him moving*
See Jade. Ossicho doesn't need sex to be happy...... it's just a really good bonus XD più di un anno fa
The witch knocked on Zealia's door when she was finally done with her chores. "Lia, my darling~" Helga called in a pant, opening the door once she knocked. "How are your hands doi--" The nymph came to a stop when she spotted Lia on her bed, music on full volume with her earphones on. She was dancing along to the music, fresh out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around her.

"Lia!" Helga shouted, rolling her eyes when she got no response. She finally tapped Zealia with an invisible force of magic, making her turn suddenly.

"....O-O-Oh, mother!" She gasped, taking off her earphones. "Did you finish with the bathroom?" She assumed by the way Helga looked. "You shouldn't have! That was my job.~"

"I-It's quite alright, darling. I didn't want your cramps to get any worse than it had been already. Oh, I also took care of the floors and the rugs and the weeds and the kitchen and the stairs a-and the windows..." She panted softly. "It was no trouble at all."
Jade, te just do this to fuck with me now, don't te XD più di un anno fa
what? xD più di un anno fa
Well, guess I'll never reply to anything Jade wants me to respond to ever again. That seems fair XD più di un anno fa
"Oh, thanks for admitting to that." Wiezen's voice came from behind Helga suddenly, and when she turned around, he would be standing their with his arms crossed and the white crow perched on his shoulder. "Not like I didn't already know or anything, but just so this is completely clear." He snapped his fingers and the crow began to squawk.

"EEEEEEEEK! Why are we even forced to do it at this hour?! Father doesn't even care! He's not even awake---AAAAWKK!---But mother is---AWWK!---OooOh, mother so scary--AWK! iF aNyThInG, sHe'D hElP uS iF wE aSkeEd--AWWWK!--nO sHe wOuLdN't, sHe's mAd at uS.---AAAAAAAEEEEEK--tElL hEr yOuR hAnDs hUrT aNd sHe'Ll dO tHe rEsT of yOuR sTuUuUuUpiD wOrK iN tHe bAtHrOoMs---AAAACK!--mOtHeR mAy I aSk tHeE a fAvOr?"

Wiezen snapped his finger again and the crow fell silent. He looked around Zealia's room for a moment before his hand glowed, and everything within her room disappeared in an instant, all except the bed, which flopped down on the floor now with nothing holding it any longer. "Ooooh, you three are past neck deep waters. Considered than thin ice that you were walking on now split open, and the eggshells all broken. But before that...whatever the hell time it is, I need a drink."
And with that, he continued down the hall and knocked on Elijah's door annoyingly hard, enough to rattle it on it's hinges. "YOU'RE CLEANING OUT WICK'S STALL!" He said before turning to go back down stairs.

~

Ossiana began to take out the necessary items she need to start for breakfast, wiping her eyes some for a moment and coming to a complete stop to lean against the wall for a moment and letting out a long sigh of relief to pull herself together. They were alright...they both came back home to her.
-
Meanwhile, Oasis sat in her room with a sack on the floor. Her room, now oddly empty aside from the skulls she had hanging up from some of her first hunts with her parents.
I swear to god, if Oasis does what I think she does, then I will lose all hope in her più di un anno fa
yes he is and te know it xD più di un anno fa
xD No he is not and I know a lot of things, just not about that shit XD più di un anno fa
Enricho: *As Ossiana was in the kitchen, Enricho looked over at the stack of books to read. Seeing as how he didn't want to head upstairs without Ossiana's knowledge, he decided to simply wait, and took out what looked to be a scrapbook. He looked at the cover of it, before he thought out loud to himself* Oh, yeah. I think I was able to get these pictures from that camera I.... "borrowed". *He sat back down at the chair and opened the book, looking over it to see what pictures he could find inside*

Franziska: *She moved over to Flynn and gave him a kiss on the top of his head to wake him up* Good morning, Flynn
Zealia's eyes shot open when she saw her father's hands glow. "--W-Wait, daddy no!" And when everything in her room vanished, she screamed from the top of her lungs in horror. "MY MIRROR!!! MY CLOTHES! MY SWEET SWEET CLOTHES!!!" She stopped to gasp in realization. "MY SHOOOEEEEEEEESSSS!!!! OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDDD THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She dramatically fell on top of the blank mattress and cried her eyes out.

Helga just stood there, panting softly as she heard the crow repeating what Zealia and Elijah had spoken about together. Her ears lowered softly and a frown formed onto her perfectly rounded face. "...y-you lied?" She said just above a whisper as Zealia continued crying. Her shoulders seemed to droop some. "...i was just... used... again..." She said sadly, her ears only lowering to their fullest potential. "weak..." she repeated more to herself than to anyone else. She exited her daughter's room and walked through the halls and down the stairs, her eyes already stinging with tears as well.

Meanwhile, there was no response from Elijah. No evidence of him being in his room either, or in the house for that manner.
te can't do this to me, Jade!!! più di un anno fa
It took only about ten minutes for Ossiana to have the kitchen smelling of a meal fit for the morning with four dozen scrambled eggs lightly salted and peppered, fresh slices of french bread with honey and cinnamon lathered across them, and of course a few portions of now grilled boar along with a little of the deep roasted deer from their previous dinner. She grabbed a clear container and began to squeeze the juice from oranges with ease to go with it all.

~

Wiezen mumbled some to himself, going straight to the kitchen and to the liquor cabinet that he had also enchanted to keep the children out of it. The wine cabinet however, he let them have at that. He grabbed the first bottle of whiskey he saw and popped it open, going over to one of the cabinets to retrieve a glass to drink from instead of using magic like everyone else was so prone of doing. He grabbed a few cubes of ice from the freezer and poured his glass almost to the brim before drinking all the way down to the bottom, something he did only when something was bothering him.
He went and sat down at the table and ran a hand through his hair, chuckling but shaking his head like he was off on a journey of thought rather than sitting at the table at all.
Enricho: *He continued to look over the scrapbook. Pictures of Oasis as a young child, playing with Enricho and Ossiana, rolling around as she pretend fought one of her stuffed bears, and hugging Ossiana as she smiled. It was all very nostalgic to him, and he couldn't help but grin the whole time. Even the smell of Ossiana's cooking didn't take him out of his thoughts*
READ più di un anno fa
te try Leggere when te have to deal with hicks firing pistole off when it isn't even the 4th of July yet più di un anno fa
Because Jade's a big stinky meanie XD più di un anno fa
Helga dragged herself downstairs, her sadness visible on her face as she went to go fetch a much bigger glass with ice by hand rather than using magic. She slowly made her way besides Wiezen and sniffled some, pouring herself a drink as well – something she never did. The nymph seemed to whimper some before she downed the glass in just a couple gulps. Her head flopped to the table as she sniffed, pouring herself some more whiskey in her glass. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled to Wiezen. "I was too weak-minded..."
............................. più di un anno fa
Wiezen was somewhere completely while he sat there for a moment, mumbling something about an offspring and a few other things that weren't exactly distinguishable. He had even muttered a few foul things in his native tongue, which only came about as a few sharp pitched ringing noises.
"Huh? Oh..." He finally spoke to Helga. "Well hopefully you've learned a little something about listening to what I've been saying sometimes. Also, I told you so." He added at the end, pouring another glass himself only to down it right afterwards. "Spoiled from the S to the D and ready to do anything they can to try and have their way."

~

A half hour and a few extra minutes went by, and things had been added to their breakfast such as a bowl of pecans, a few more slabs of swine, and now french toast that was made into rolls by her crafty hands. She set the table with their breakfast bowls, which were larger than the ones they used for supper, and filled them with food until there was no longer room left to put anything else in them. She sat their mugs in the center of the table to be grabbed whenever they wanted and pulled the chairs away some slightly so everyone could just sit down and eat.
"Breakfast is ready!~" She called out loud enough for everyone to hear.
Enricho: *He looked up from the scrapbook when Ossiana called out. Not even bothering to close the book, leaving it on a page with Enricho, Ossiana, and Oasis together, he made his way to the kitchen*
Okay, I deleted the Franziska dies post, but please Jade, let me try to make these characters have a purpose XD più di un anno fa
no più di un anno fa
ye più di un anno fa
Helga's ears remained drooped as she downed another full glass and released a small sigh, her head leaving the table and instead plopping onto Wiezen's lap. "I'm sorry... I just didn't want her to have anymore cramps..." She repeated, ashamed. The witch sniffed some as she lied on top of her lover, taking a few more gulps of her drink. "W-Who were you talking to, love?" She asked.
JADE, PLEASE!!! XD più di un anno fa
Ossiana gave Enricho a quick peck on the cheek while he was making his way to the table, going to clean up the fourty-eight eggshells that were now empty of their yolk, disposing of them in a sac that she would burn later on in the day. Or use for her vegetable compost down where all of their conservatives were to enrich the soil further.
But when she turned around, she still found that only Enricho had entered the kitchen and she frowned a little. All the meals of the day were part of their family time, something that had been well established years ago. She cleared her throat. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" She said again, this time much louder than before just in case she hadn't been heard.

~

"Cramps?" Wiezen snorted and laughed as if it had been a joke. "Oh please, the only cramps that she has are from failure in compliance and skill for acting after she runs out of money to spend. If anything, I get more cramps than they do...considering that I'm old." He looked down at her when she asked him the question. "Who was I talking to? Why you of course. Who else?"
....... Oasis! If te did the fucking thing, I'm going to get upset! più di un anno fa
COLA, please, I'm begging you, give me SOMETHING that makes me actually like Oasis. Please più di un anno fa
Enricho: *He turned to see that Oasis wasn't there. A sense of worry came over him. He turned around and made his way to her room, but stopped and looked back at Ossiana* We should check on her, Oss *He continued to make his way to Oasis' room*
Helga's ear twitched lightly to Wiezen's words, her cheeks a natural flush of pink when she downed another glass of whiskey. She laid back on his lap and kissed his knee. "My Wiezy isn't old. Wouldn't say he's a day past 30." She joked, a small snort escaping her lips. When he asked who he was talking to, she shrugged. "I dunno. I don't speak Therian. You were talking to someone mere moments ago..." She sniffed some. "Where did you go, by the way? You left in such a rush. Did thee see my important message?"
Jade, this is almost as bad as any post COLA makes that's Oasis related più di un anno fa
Ossiana nodded with a sigh, looking back over at the table for a moment before following after Enricho after checking to see that everything was tended to and ready for their return.

~

"Yeah, because a day past thirty would be an understatement. A day WAAAAAAAAAAY past thirty on the other hand....no, that would be an understatement too." Wiezen paused only to down his third glass and move on to his fourth. "Oh, that. I wasn't talking to anyone, more rather thinking out loud." He answered. "As for where I went, just on a little...stroll. And yes I saw that note! I am not shaving again especially after I JUST DID IT YESTERDAY! And we already came to an agreement, so I'm keeping it."
COLA, please, I'm trying my hardest to like Oasis. Give me a reason to care XD più di un anno fa
Enricho: *He made his way to Oasis' room, looking back at Ossiana as he did so. He gave a light knock on the door with his good hand, hoping for an answer* Oa? Dear, are you in there? Could you please come out

Franziska: *She looked down at Flynn, noticing that he wasn't getting up. So, without hesitation, she got onto the bed and started jumping up and down on it, shaking the bed wildly in an attempt to wake him* Come on, Flynn! Wakey-wakey!
"A little stroll?" Helga raised an eyebrow in question. "I don't think you'd be so rushed for just a... "stroll"" She said in sync with her grasping at his shaft from where she laid. "Is my Wieezzyyy hiding soommeetthiiinggg?" Her voice pitched higher on purpose as she massaged him between his legs. "I don't suppose I can suck the information out of you, can IIIIII?~" The nymph said as she began to unzip his pants out of nowhere.
Oh, I give up. COLA, give me something good to work with più di un anno fa
i'll respond to him sometime soon xD più di un anno fa
I mean it's too late to cheer me up. Do it regardless, though XD più di un anno fa
Ossiana stared at the door from over Enricho's shoulder as he knocked on it, waiting for an answer to be heard. And she waited...and waited. A good minute passed while they stood at the door. She furrowed her brows and went to go knock on the door herself...or more of pound on it than anything. She couldn't exactly knock softly only if she put the effort into trying, and even with that her knocks were still a little harder than normal ones.

However, as soon as her knuckles came in contact with the door the first time, it swung open, and Oasis stood there, her eyes staring at the ground.

"Breakfast is ready de-" Ossiana had began, but was cut off.

"I heard you the first time." Oasis didn't look at either of them as she walked from her room, closing the door behind her and going to the kitchen.

Ossiana gave Enricho a small uneasy glance before following after her.

~

There was a twitch within Wiezen's pants when Helga had grabbed his shaft, a small little throb pulsing in her grasp. He grimaced slightly when Helga unzipped his pants, his erection straining against the fabric of his undergarments. "Just to speak to a long time associate who's having a few new issues that I...honestly didn't expect." He rested his elbows on the table for a moment. "Anyways, it's nothing of much concern." He said, dismissing the subject matter.
COLA, thank te for not making her just run away. te get to be Employee of the mese più di un anno fa
he didn't do it because he knew enricho would just tag along and ruin everything più di un anno fa
That's what they all say XD più di un anno fa
Enricho: *He looked at Ossiana. He was worried too, but he knew why. He extended his arm, allowing Ossiana to go first and follow behind her*
Helga's sharp nails grazed across his shaft, sending small vibrations that pulsated through his groin."Is that sooo?~ I was told you were the last of your kind, my darling..." Her palm grasped his erection, gently giving it a squeeze as she wiggled her tongue into his slit. "Helgy is always concerned about her Wiezyy..." She chuckled wickedly. "Is there anything I can do for this associate of yours? I hope he/she is alright..." The witch dragged her wide tongue from the bottom to his very tip and suckled there smoothly for an answer.
Ossiana entered the kitchen, pushing the curtains aside and holding them open for Enricho to go through and then letting them float back into place. Her eyes went to the table, where Oasis was staring down at her bowl, and she went to go take her usual seat.

Oasis stared at her food, her stinger coiling from around her waist and poking at the grilled boar, which was one of her favorites and had been since the day she was born. Quite literally. However, she only prodded at it, stirring her eggs around with her fork and she remained silent.

~

"N-no, dear. Everything's being taken care of." Wiezen let out a small sigh of pleasure as she sucked on his tip. "I am the last of my kind. I told you that 19 years ago." He reminded her, pouring himself another drink while his erection giving an occasional judder when it throbbed.
..... I'm gonna ruin this sexual moment XD più di un anno fa
no più di un anno fa
Big deal, I'm still ruining it più di un anno fa
Enricho: *He sat down at the table, just a few paces away from Oasis. He looked down at his plate, and even with his injury, he was able to eat his meal with relative ease. He looked over at Oasis, and then to Ossiana, and then back to Oasis. Tired of the silence, he decided to speak up* Oasis, I thought you liked boar. You could never resist it, no matter what
way to go, father of anno più di un anno fa
She's smiling because that means there's a chance she can die più di un anno fa
Speaking of internal suffering, COLA sure is taking a while to post. IF ONLY THERE WAS A SUBPLOT THAT WE COULD USE AS WE WAIT...... But those don't exist più di un anno fa
"If you saaayy soooo~" She sang, her eyes flickering into her golden nymph ones. Although he gave an answer, Helga continued anyways to reduce the stress upon his shoulders from the children. Her glorious hand began to pump Wiezen to his liking, her head bobbing faster upon his shaft. She rose her head only for a brief moment to continuously suck on his tip as if it were a juicy orange, also so that she could ask another question. "Heelllgggyyy apooloogiizees for disoobeeyyinngg her maassteerr tooodaayy~" The nymph squealed. And as Wiezen gave his answer, Helga took his entire erection through her throat unexpectedly and kept it there for his response.
Oasis cut her eyes at him, but gave a shrug, looking back to her plate in silence. "Things change." She mumbled after a while, keeping it to a brief two words but didn't say a word more afterwards.

Ossiana had started eating, only to slowly lower her fork a little at Oasis's response. "B-but zhat's impossible! Zhat has been your favorite meat from an animal since...since forever!"

Oasis didn't say anything still, releasing her fork and grabbing her mug of orange juice, drinking from it until it was gone and taking only one piece of the honey-cinnamon bread only to barely take a bite from it.

~

Wiezen moaned some as Helga continued to suckle his shaft, his shoulders relaxing some as he sat back in his chair, closing his eyes while enjoying the sensation of Helga's mouth and tongue, especially when she began to suck on his tip again. His ears twitched at her words, and as she took him into her throat, he ran his fingers into her hair and found a nice grip onto her curls, pushing her head down further to where he could feel his tip rubbing against the back of her throat. "Oh yes, that.~"
He rolled his eyes. "Don't think you are going to be getting off the hook that easily. As a matter of fact--"

(Scene skip)
damn it, i wanted oswald to walk in xD più di un anno fa
let him walk in and make it awkward xD più di un anno fa
Wiezen: And if Helga sucks me off again, it will be two weeks grounded più di un anno fa
Enricho: *He looked at Ossiana, giving a worried look in his eyes, before looking back at Oasis. And then, his eyes lit up with an idea and he spoke up* Oasis, are you still prepared to go to the library today?

(NOT YET, COLA)
*As they both continued to be lost in pleasure, the sound of footsteps could be heard, and Oswald walked down the stairs. He couldn't see Helga, as she was hidden under the table, but he looked at Wiezen, no knowledge of what they were doing* Father, I'm heading into town to go for a walk
It has already been skipped XD più di un anno fa
Jade did it xD più di un anno fa
The only thing Jade did do was time skip and then deny it più di un anno fa
"...Not really." Oasis answered, now standing up from the table. "I'm finished. Goin' to bed." She stated, pushing her bowl to the center of the table.

"H-huh?" Ossiana looked up at her from her seat. "But my precious Oa, you have barely even touched your food!" And she always ate her food, down to every last drop every chance that she could.

"Not hungry." Oa replied simply, taking the toast with her as she left the kitchen and went back to her room without really saying much else.
Enricho: *He watched as Oasis went back to her room, before he looked at Ossiana* Oss, do you mind if I go and talk to her for a bit, please?

Oswald: *He turned his head in confusion as he looked at Wiezen, before responding* Um... Father... Is everything alright?
READ xD più di un anno fa
give up, wind xD più di un anno fa
fiore for my cake XD più di un anno fa
(uuugghhhh, fiiiineee, time skip -.-)

Helga's hips swayed side to side as she flipped the browning pancakes in the pan. Her disheveled curls bounced in sync with her singing as she prepared breakfast, a blue apron tied around her neck. She let the slices of pork sizzle in the same pan for an extra addition of flavor in her food.

"Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes ~
Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake,
Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make,
Bacon pancaaaaaaaaaaaaake!~"
Oh my fucking god, really Jade? REALLY? XD più di un anno fa
COLA did nothing wrong XD più di un anno fa
te know what? Yeah, COLA did do nothing wrong. It's Jade's fault XD più di un anno fa
Ossiana was hesitant for a moment, looking over at Oasis's still full bowl. When she turned to Enricho, she gave a firm head shake and motioned for him to go ahead while to prepared for the possibility have to take care of the kitchen....before breakfast really even started. For the first time in twenty years. Just the thought of it sinking in made her just the slightest bit of sick to her stomach.

A family breakfast without all of her family...

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes at Helga's breakfast song while swishing the last bit of his seventh cup of whisky for the morning around in his glass, staring deeply into it while in thought to the point where the liquid would be moving on its own without the small swinging motions of his hand to cause it. He let out a sigh, setting the cup down onto the table.
"Helga, I'll be heading out for a bit later on today. While I'm at it, I'm going to grab a few things that were supposed to be used for last night's supper before SOMEBODIES decided to make a mess of everything.
Enirhco: *He gave a nod and made his way back up stairs. As he did so, he took the scrapbook with him under his good arm and made his way up the stairs. He knocked on Oasis' door after setting the book down* Oa, it's your father. Please, can I talk to you for a moment? I know you're upset, but please let me have a chance to talk to you
Helga continued her small hum before sorting out the pancakes into separate plates, along with their side of crispy bacon and cheesy scrambled eggs. Her hips continued to sway as Wiezen spoke, and she gave a nod while pouring multiple glasses with orange juice. The witch didn't reply right away, rather she carried Wiezen's plate along with his drink to the table, settling them both in front of him before he gave a kiss on his cheek. She also did him a favor to zip his pants back up from their fun little activity not so long ago. "Hmmm~" The plate she presented to him held a delicious fragrance, and her cooking seemed to only improve every time she cooked. "Weeell, would thee like Helgy to accompany thee? I'd love to if you wished." She suggested.
Oh, okay. Ruin my scene with Oswald and don't give me Flynn. I see, I see............... We're no longer friends, Jade XD più di un anno fa
Okay, no, that's not true più di un anno fa
Oa had only just gotten into her room good, now staring around at the empty space, the water running from the wall and into her personal little bathing pond, before she heard the knock on the door that was followed by her father's voice hanging in it's coattails. She turned around to her door and opened it only enough for her face to be seen.
"I don't really feel like talking. About anything...or being questioned...or any of that. So...what do you want dad? I'm doing stuff..."

~

"Not this time my sweet little nymph. My departure won't be a long one at all, and I'll be back within the very hour that I'll leave." Wiezen said, smiling at her before kissing between her breasts. "But there is something that I'd like you to do for me while I'm off. There is book by the title of Ágnosta Paidiá up in my library. Would you please have it ready for me? It would be greatly appreciated."
Enricho: *He looked Oasis in the eye, looking a little sad at her sudden behavior, before he responded* Oasis, are you still going to do your training for the Templar? I know you said you wanted to give up, quit, all because of what happened.... But I refuse to let you do so. This is your dream, Oasis. The last thing I want is for you to give up on it because of a little mistake. What father would I be if I just let you do so. Ever since you were little, you always wanted to do something with your fighting skills. You didn't want it to go to waste, and you wanted to do some good in this world. Even at a young age, you always had your mother's fighting spirit. I know you are upset, but please, Oasis... Give it some thought. Your mother and I only got upset because.... Because we worry about you. We... We lost too much friends. And if we lost you.... We couldn't possibly bear it. Please, Oasis, give it some thought, at least. I don't want you to give up on the thing you've always wanted to do

Franziska: *As Flynn was already coming to wake up, through his blurred vision, he could see Franziska standing over with with a large pot and a wooden spoon, ready to bang on it to wake him up*
"Hmmmm....." Helga thought at Wiezen's answer of her not having to tag along. She finally sighed, but smiled nevertheless. She placed a kiss on his forehead. "Very well. I shall have the book ready for my Wiezy. I'm curious as to your choosing of this book." She lifted a brow. "But first finish your breakfast," she said, patting his stomach, "I don't like you leaving on an empty tummy." The nymph smooched his cheek before she took a few steps away and inhaled a deep breath.

"BREEEEAAAAAAAAKFFFAAAASSSTTT~" She shouted for her children to hear and awaited their arrival.
Why, why, oh why do I try. Trust in my self righteous suicide. I cry when angeli deserve to die più di un anno fa
hey, but now te get to include oswald for breakfast xD più di un anno fa
k più di un anno fa
Oasis blinked her eyes as she stared at him from her side of the door within her room, listening to his words within only half interest. But regardless of that, she still listened until he finished. "No...dad...I don't want to be a Templar anymore..maybe you were right. Maybe it was just some stupid childish desire after all. So much for dreams, right?" She said before closing her door gently turning back look at her room for a few more seconds.

~

Wiezen kissed her cheek in the same moment that she had kissed his, turning to smack her butt when she went to go call for the children. But when she did so, his ears twitched. When Helga turned around, she would find him stuffing his face with not only his food, but two of the plates as well, leaving the other two unscathed completely.
He did not say that. He never detto that più di un anno fa
Lies, yes the fuck he did XD più di un anno fa
Also, same difference XD più di un anno fa
*As she closed the door, he knocked on the door again, having not left at all. Even though she didn't open the door, he still spoke from behind it* It is not a childish desire, Oasis. You want to help people, don't you? You want to protect people. That is just who you are. You are always quick to save people, Oasis. It is not childish at all. It's who you are. I get it, you made a mistake. But we all do, Oa. Even me and your mother made mistakes.... Hell, we made hundreds. But we still did what we could to help people. And I know that you want to as well.
Helga witnessed Wiezen gobble down the other two plates in shock, her mouth falling agape. "Wiezen! Wiezen that is rude! That is not yours!" She scolded him like similar to how a dog would be scolded for eating something they weren't suppose to – more specifically by slapping the back of his head.

Eventually, Zealia and Jr. were the first to come downstairs. The girl's bloodshot eyes lingered with tears and her fair face puffy from all her crying. Her brother was unamused and didn't really care about asking about what had happened. They all took their seats in the table, Zealia's mismatched eyes blinking at the empty plate in front of her. Jr. cut his pancakes into four triangles and drained the color from them before eating.

The mother sighed before she returned to the kitchen and sacrificed her own plate for Zealia, replacing the empty one in front of her. Instead of bacon, it was a side of greek yogurt with some fruits. Helga stroked her hair before placing a kiss on her daughter's cheek. Lia gave an effort of a smile as she sniffed, cutting into her pancakes as well. And when she found out these were chocolate chip pancakes, she expanded a genuine smile and took many bites, giggling softly.