Lupi Who are Wolvens and what is Wolfainia?

soldierboy7141 posted on May 23, 2013 at 12:54AM
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS. IF YOU CAME HERE TO READ THE FORUM THEN READ IT [Non-RPG] The Wolven Empire(Wolfainia): a mixture of wolf furries(the non-perv type), wolf artists, wolf creators, wolf lovers, anime wolves, and many other kinds of wolf lovers combined into one type of ultimate wolf artist. Members used to be about 3,000. On PSN littlebigplanet 1& 2 online included.They were a sub-culture similar to the wolf furries and today's wolf creators on lbp. They took serious pride in their subculture and where mainly wolf therians(people who believe they're wolves at heart and have a spiritual connection to the wolves) they let no Other group intervene with their ideal sub-culture( like the pure bronys would ) unless one of their own had the idea. They tried to be not very secretive but enough so people wouldn't notice them. Like private websites and forums. They kind of hid in plain sight. Making them virtually impossible to find. They cherished many things. Their pride, their art, their theoretical home(Wolfainia), their fellow wolves, friendship, understanding, social equality, and their view of true love(soul mate kind of stuff, Like you falling in love with your Best friend). They would go to almost extremes to protect these things. They would "give their virtual lives". They didnt want to lose their home. So their armies made up of a defense force named "The Wolven Legion". It strict and fierce. And amazingly well orginized. Some who IF ever saw the wolvens, was through their "military" Giving the them a bad reputation but really. They are gentle natured people and kind. Peaceloveing. Only fought back when they saw it necessary. So as soon as a so called wolven warrior goes back to his/her friends who are like family, it would be hard to see such a corrupt person through their true nature. Most of this information is unknown to Newcomers, and nearly NEVER known to outsiders. Making the wolvens one of the most forgotten sub-cultures in the Internet.
Until they tried making friends with outsiders. The BIGGEST mistake that led to their downfall. They were Destroyed by a online super Faction that was Anti furry. being as prideful and protective as can be the wolvens went to defend. Unfortenantly the wolvens were victims to intense cyber bullying, hacking, hardcore trolling, arguments that they were unable to win, peer pressure attacks, and whatever things This group challenged the wolvens to. Such as simulators, game, or RPG, they could use. The group usually said, "if you lose. You get hacked and you must leave. If you don't we will track you down through you IP adress ect., if you win we will let you become a "civilized human being" and stay on the Internet but not with your freinds. Alone." Wolvens took the challenge and often failed. Those who didnt accept were forced out. Those who ignored payed a heavy price as well. Many just gave up and left or just left out of fear. Most gave up hope, But some chose to stay. And hide. At the end, theory suggests alot did that. Including joining other wolf groups like the ones here, Becoming a completely different person, abandoning what they once were. And yes. I am a wolven. We were lucky I hope the same for the others. But the frantic search to fit in to a wolf artist group has led us to end up in bad, bad situations...it has drawn me to make poor choices that I'm not proud of. Some of it I saw was necessary, but does not mean I don't have regrets. I was forced trust people I didn't know. I didn't know who to trust. I even mistaken certain wolf artists for wolvens...I was Constantly being backstabbed at the end. mistreated. It has led me to grow a short temper. And start riots against the people who did these things. There is one that I'm still at war with today. Negotiations and deals were useless...it always ended in arguement and conflict to similar to war. Currently I'm trying to rebuild Wolfainia with whatever help I can get. Soldier Wolves....My furry, and wolf guardian Group, WAS a start. It was meant to protect these people against cyber bullies, trolls, haters, and other threats that COULD do damage. Unfortunately. S.W.(Soldier Wolves) was frowned upon by others. setting up hate and propaganda against it. giving it a bad name. War mongerers even...curtesy of the wolf creators that betrayed me. Now S.W. is nothing more but a lost cause...but not wolfainia im not giveing up on. But need help. I may be young but don't judge me by my age, or appearance. Even with little evidence, Every little bit of support helps. Now you can just walk away, laugh at me, call me insane or overly dramatic, but I'm not giving up hope. I have faith as well. I'm not doing this for my own personal gain. I'm doing this to bring back a fallen subculture. I'm doing this for my friends...I'm doing this because a wolf would never let there pack die...
 PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS. IF te CAME HERE TO READ THE forum THEN READ IT [Non-RPG] The Wolven Empire(

Lupi No risposte