Scrivere Is FanFiction bad?

Luluthegnomepig posted on Nov 03, 2013 at 03:41AM
Some authors think it's stupid or even plagiarism. I respect it and even enjoy writing it. I think all writing where effort is put in should be respected. What do you think? What's your relationship with it?

Scrivere 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa axemnas said…
Fan fiction is actually very constructive. There are more writers that do it than don't. The thing about writing it's like anything else the more you do it the better you get. That's where FanFiction can sometimes lend a hand . It's a good cure for writers block. Sure it's hard to get published officially but, it's still worth doing and there's a lot of quality writing that can come out of it. Some writers have even been known to read people's fan fiction. Personally I love it and love to write it especially when writers block is at it's strongest. Doing something like a x-men story, or a Harry Potter or some other usually helps the creative juices flow. One of my comic book characters i write pops into a lot of different old movies and tv shows I don't know if it's still considered fanfiction or not but, I enjoy it.
più di un anno fa Ninjagirl88 said…
I love fanfiction! While writing can sometimes drag or you can get writers block, fanfiction is about something you're passionate about so it never gets tiring! It also increases writing skills!!
più di un anno fa Advance-Artist said…
smirk
I know a lot of people from my school that say fanfiction is bad. I've had an account for probably 6 months now and I love it. I've made a few friends! I think it depends on what you look up. I find really creative and amazing fanfiction stories wish if it wasn't based off of something it should become a book!
più di un anno fa tsmith120 said…
I like it well enough. Bad fanfiction is annoying, but bad writing in general is annoying. The thing that writers use as an argument is that creative writers should be making their own characters and working with them. But what about people who work in comics, who are dealing with characters with decades of lore and backstory? Or adaptations of books to film, film to TV show and more? There's much more to writing than just inventing characters and worlds, you need to be consistent, provide story and character arcs - all things fanfiction can really help you with.
più di un anno fa TN3SoulFairy said…
Never wrote it, never read it. I think it's creative to do it but some people may get mad at you for "messing up a perfectly good story."
più di un anno fa claty said…
Though i don't write fanfiction, I write my own stories. but I like reading it. I think fanfiction is fine. After all, you are writing it because you are a fan of it and are possibly wondering how it would turn out if it had this or that aspect, I think its fine,