Scrivere Fill in the blanks, please! And if there is anything in here that doesn’t match up o wouldn’t work, fix it! Thank you!

QueenVictoria73 posted on Apr 29, 2010 at 03:16AM
I would have made this into a question, but it’s too long, so I’m making it into a forum.

This is a description of part of the plot in the book I’m writing. It’s written simply to explain, so it isn’t flowery or nice sounding, and I’m pretty sure I switch tenses a lot through the whole thing. Sorry! There’s a lot of things I’ve left out from the book, but hopefully I’ve given you enough information so you can fill in the blanks where I am stuck.

Three friends, Ginger, Peter, and Jessica, have a beautiful sanctuary that only they know about. It is a state recreation park that has been closed down for years because an abundant diamond mine had been discovered beneath its grounds. Ginger’s parents who are ________ (position in government) chose to move near that area because they were in charge of keeping the area safe. They are very wise and just people. The action they decided to take is to cover up all traces of the diamonds. The made sure nobody got hold of any diamonds. They knew fights and crimes would break out because of the gems, the town would be totally transformed because of a gold rush type of thing, and the economy would suffer because it would cause inflation and the decrease of value of diamonds everywhere in the world. The amazing park would also be destroyed if people came to mine in it. It is placed far away from roads and buildings, so it will go unnoticed, and the Brownings make sure that it is hidden if it is in danger of being uncovered. The Browning’s brought their kids (Ginger and her siblings),Peter, and Jess, to the park when they were very little so they could use it as a sanctuary and so it’s beauty would not go to waste, but made them swear to always keep it secret and never bring any diamonds outside the park boundaries. When the three friends grow up a little bit, Mrs. Browning runs away and Mr. Browning has to go after her and get back (this is a whole other story that I’m not going to get into right now). Ginger and her siblings haven’t lost their parents completely, but have to take care of themselves for a while. While their parents are gone, the camp is in danger. Nancy Davids, Peter’s step mom, has known about the mine the whole time, and will stop at nothing to get her hands on the gems. The media has already discredited her long ago when she tried to uncover the mine herself and get all the credit for it. The local police have strict orders for her to stay way from the sanctuary. She hates that Peter always goes to the mine and won’t tell her anything about it, and she is always being falsely sweet and kind to him. She breaks a criminal out of jail that was in jail because of _______ so she can have his help with his skill of ______. He lives in the Davids’ home under a fake name, and at first nobody knows of the plot. Nancy is setting up a fake charity that is supposed to help ______ and earns lots of money so she can use it to build a big, fancy, important _________ near the park/ mine. Her hopes are to have surveyors, tourists, and many people be attracted to the area and find the diamonds. No doubt, people would go screaming to the media, uncovering the mine and upsetting the Browning’s plans. Nancy also hires the criminal to kill all the people who would have claimed to find the diamonds in the first place after her plot had worked, so she could keep all of the money herself.

Yup, that's it! Pleas, I need legit advice on what should happen because I have major writers block and I want to get this book finished! Thanks again for reading!

Scrivere No risposte