X-Men X-men, their religions, and legions of fan

x-menobsessed26 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 03:53AM
This is the forum topic I promised in my 'X-men Religions' article. If you want to blow off a little X-steam about how you think a certain character is actually ________ and not _________ then this is the place for it.

I am going to set up a couple of rules though, so we don't get totally messed up here.

1. NO BASHING FELLOW FANPOP USERS. They're here to discuss what they believe, not to listen to you bashing on their opinions. Opinions are the basis of Fanpop, and part of what makes it so fun.

2. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO POST FACTS ABOUT CHARACTERS, BUT RATHER A DISCUSSION FORUM. If you want to post facts, or if you want to ask me to research somebody's religion for you, send me a message. It's really simple and easy and doesn't take a whole lot of time. Me getting back to you may take time, however, as I may not be online. I'm sure you realize that I too have a life and school is starting soon.

3. KEEP IT GENERALLY CLEAN. I'm not a swear word nazi or anything as I will occasionally type out my share of naughty words, but please keep it a little clean. I don't want to come on to find a forum post filled to the brim with swear words. I know I would be offended, and others may be too. This IS a place to blow off steam, but I'm sure you can do that without having every word something you wouldn't blurt at a funeral.

4. DON'T BASH CERTAIN RELIGIONS! I know you may not believe in the religion, but don't bash the religion.

5. DON'T OVER INSULT THE CHARACTERS! There are X-men characters I have bashed in the past, but this isn't a place to do that. If you want a place for that, I'll add one. =) Maybe.
6. HAVE FUN! Have fun with this topic. Religion is one of those topics that everyone has a different opinion on, and when you add characters to it, the mix gets even spicier.

Without further interuption, here you go.
 This is the forum topic I promised in my 'X-men Religions' article. If te want to blow off a little

X-Men 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Alycat4848 said…
I still think that Magneto is more of a mutant supremacist than Cyclops. Even though I love the idea of him being one. Well I guess I can see it. He is following in Mags footsteps with Utopia. It's pretty much Genosha just in a different area.
This is sort of related to the religion thing even though not a specific they should be blank rather than blank. I wonder how Cable feels about the fact that his wife pretty much worshiped his mom and sister. Seems like it would feel weird
This was a random thought and I'm sure I've read something about it before but what is the Shi'ar religion. I'm sure theirs are different from ours.
più di un anno fa x-menobsessed26 said…
In Shi'ar religious belief, Sharra and K'ythri are the supreme deities. Sharra and K'ythri are separate, male and female gods who are married to each other. They also have that whole Phoenix thing so...
Okay I knew they mentioned it somewhere. Well here is more of a subjective question. Which characters do you think are the most devote to their religion?
più di un anno fa x-menobsessed26 said…
Lilandra by far. She seems to regard it with the most high discretion.
Oh I was just talking any of the characters and any religion. I should have been more specific. I do agree though. Lilandra is one of the few who I've seen who incorporates it into her everyday life.