X-Men What were your favourite parts of the films?

benji posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 10:42AM
Personally I loved pretty much every scene with Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart for obvious reasons, so much chemistry and two perfect actors in one film is a lot. My favourite scene was the destruction of the bridge in X-3, amazing piece of computing work that.

Also, I missed Gambit :(

X-Men 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa fate-late said…
i loved the part in number 2 when magneto pull all the pins out of the soilders grenades, that made me laugh! and in number 1 when wolverine has just had a fight with mystique, and he goes up to them and says 'its me, its me' and cyclops says 'prove it' then wolverine goes 'Your a dick' then cyclops goes 'ok' tht made me laugh aswell.
più di un anno fa ktlady said…
I really liked the scene with Wolverine in the forest in the third one. I also enjoy the first bit of every movie; because in the first, second (?) and third you get to see some of the x-men coming into their powers. And that's always fun.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Joker said…
The Nightcrawler scene in the White House at the opening of X2, absolutely awesome.
più di un anno fa Mystic said…
The first two films were great but, X Men 3 was disappointing. I couldn't believe that they killed off some of the best characters on there.
più di un anno fa dannysgurl4eva said…
well i cant say what my favorite part was but my least fav was when rogue gave up her powers for bobby/iceman. i mean really, they're prob not even gonna be together in like 2 or 3 years. it was a stupid thing to do. i liked her power i thought it was cool
più di un anno fa ShadowFlame said…
Magneto sucking the iron out of the guards blood was the highlight of the movie! (X-2)
più di un anno fa ClassicalNadia said…
Storm fighting Calisto at Jean Grey's house in X-Men 3.
più di un anno fa axemnas said…
I like those scenes too.but my personal favorites were just about all the scenes with Hugh Jackman Wolverine is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love mainly the fight scenes,my favorite scene from xmen was Wolverine vs. Sabretooth from X2 was Wolverine vs. Lady deathstrike and from X3 was when Wolverine,Storm,Colossus and Beast teamed up against Magneto.
più di un anno fa x-menobsessed26 said…
X-men : Probably the X-men fighting Toad, Sabretooth, and Mystique in the Statue of Liberty. It was a nice lead to the finale.

X2 : Cyclops vs. Jean was an interesting fight as well as Jean's death.

X-men: The Last Stand : Do I have to say one? I really didn't like this movie, REALLY didn't like it, but if I HAD to pick something, it would be Pyro vs. Iceman.

X-men Origins: Wolverine : Again, I REALLY disliked this movie, but if I had to pick something it would probably either be Wade using his swords against the bullets in Nigeria or Remy vs. Logan in the alley behind the bar.

X-men: First Class : I like the scene where the younger X-men are showing each other their mutations.

The Wolverine : ... I can't say yet. I'm still riding the I just saw it so I can't fully process the movie high.
più di un anno fa SillySpork22 said…
The opening fight scene in X-men: Days of Future Past.
x-menobsessed26 commented…
That was so badass! più di un anno fa