Yin Yang Yo! fan Club Nothing is Immortal

xSiVePux posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 12:56PM
I believe that...
all YYY fans will never forget the show include me and none of those fanatic fans will never say forever to YYY but did anyone notice something?

Sometimes the word forever it depends, want to know why? because entertainment world filled with so many things that probably uncountable, necessarily what's new will get fame and after old enough they got left behind but that's not the point I wanna talk about!
All of you might still remember YinYangYo as long as possible but...
will you still interest with it?
you'll get older in time by time and after reaching the mature age you will more focus to what's your future gonna be and since that happen slowly you'll forget the fun things in your young-hood because of your grownup world's rush, I can feel that too and I saw several YYY fans start to loose their interest and automatically if you loose that then you'll forget it.

No offense okay? I can say that because I feel it too but since I still like YYY so I'm still doing stuff with it but I didn't say forever :)

Yin Yang Yo! fan Club 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa yinyangfan4e said…
smile
thank you, xSivePux for your comment,it was very useful for me, and also thanks for being sincere and opening my eyes to the reality of being a fan.