Young Justice OC'S!!! New Fanfiction Idea Mcl CLICK IF te DARE!

Mclovin_69 posted on Jan 05, 2013 at 05:40PM
so i was going to do something with the zombie apacalypse i know its being done a lot but im going to base it on the walking dead but also put in my own ideas aswell.

so characters i have already decided to use are Bentley, Silverwings, Willow, Becca, Lucas, Artemis, Flynn, Blade,Cylus, and possibly Tyler. there are NO powers in this series to make it more realistic so if you add a character try to choose one with no powers but if all characters of yours have powers its fine i will just make them have no powers.

so what i need for info also for characters listed up and new added ones there are:

Name:
Nickname ( shortened name ex. Tyler/ Ty):
Weapon of choice ( rifle, handgun, dagger, bat, lead pipe, sword if character originally uses swords):
purpose for survival ( scared of death, to keep children/family safe, strong will to survive anything thrown at them ect ):
role in group ( loner, lonewolf, often with others ):
Personality:
2 weaknesses to get them killed:
2 strengths:
Appearance:
Clothes worn ( simple):
Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif):
Relations in group ( dating, siblings, family, children):
Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites ( kills without thinking, calm, etc ):

thank you i will be posting this series soon it might involve with SASO maybe possibly characters wake up to this shit and yeah so twell me if you like the iodea or it will be a brand new seires thanks :P or if any ideas shoot me a message of say so here Mcl loves u <3

Young Justice OC'S!!! 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa BladeYJ said…
heart
OMG I LOVE THIS?? SHOULD I PUT DOWN A BIO ANYWAY!! >:DDD
McLovin.. do you how much I love you right now?!! >:DD
più di un anno fa InfinityYJ said…
Name: Kyra Dustin
Nickname ( shortened name ex. Tyler/ Ty): Ky (pronouced Key)
Weapon of choice ( rifle, handgun, dagger, bat, lead pipe, sword if character originally uses swords): handgun
purpose for survival: wants to avenge family
role in group: often with others
Personality: quiet, quick thinker, smart, reliant, hopeful
2 weaknesses to get them killed: She hates being alone and she's extremely trustful
2 strengths: has great aim and can be protective
Appearance: medium length black messy hair, blue eyes, thin, short-ish
Clothes worn ( simple): dark jeans, grey teeshirt and a hoodie, sneakers
Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif): Her step-father killed her mother after becoming infected. She had a younger sister named Leila before she got caught in a city and they got seperated.
Relations in group: As far as I know none so far...
Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites: Death she's fine with, scratches she's wary, bites she'll freak out and not know what to do (panic attack)
più di un anno fa Mclovin_69 said…
Can u blade?? Lol
Gotchaaa!! >:DDD

Name:Blade Serenity Howard.

Alias: Blade

Weapon of choice: Shotgun and Chainsaw! Can I have two?

purpose for survival: She's died once and doesn't want to die anytime soon, because of her brother, and to try and find her parents..

role in group: Kind of a lone wolf..
((If you watch walking dead think of her having a personality like Michonne))
she's edgy on trusting people.. but if she needs help.. she'll accept it.

Personality: Bitchy, not the bitchy that talks about people and back-stabs 'em, the bitchy that doesn't take shit and if you look at her wrong she'll cut you. She is nice mostly to her friends or people she likes. She's headstrong/stubborn; will not take no for an answer. Has MAJOR trust issues and she hates giving up!

2 weaknesses to get them killed: Well she's usually ,in a group, the one to go first for everything and she has trust issues.

2 strengths: Good with guns and is a zombie hunter.. :DDD

Appearance: She has short blonde hair, it comes down 1-2 inches below her shoulders. Her eyes are ruby red, built, and 5'10.

Clothes worn ( simple): A maroon tank top with skinny jeans and converse and has a lip ring.

Past of how apocalypse happened to them ( short, brief): Her brother and her were taking a walk, he was attacked, she killed the zombie.. and Dante. She has no idea where her parents are((They're dead already but she doesn't know))... so she travels alone as a zombie hunter.

Relations in group: None..

Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites: She's used to death.. people that are scratched.. she tends to stay away.. and bites? she puts a bullet in their brain. .no second thought.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SilverWings13 said…
Even though you probs know all dis already....

Name: Aryess Weston (secret)

Nickname ( shortened name ex. Tyler/ Ty): Ary (but the team knows her as Sil or Silver)

Weapon of choice ( rifle, handgun, dagger, bat, lead pipe, sword if character originally uses swords): dagger.

purpose for survival ( scared of death, to keep children/family safe, strong will to survive anything
thrown at them ect ): I guess.... Her will to survive for her family, team, and B :3

role in group ( loner, lonewolf, often with others ): Small groups.

Personality: don't you have that one figured out by now?

2 weaknesses to get them killed: She's human, so a lot.

2 strengths: Uhm... Iunno.

Appearance: *facedesk*

Clothes worn ( simple): jean shorts over black leggings, blue shirt, jean jacket, ALWAYS angel necklace

Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif): parents were killed when she was 6, Daemian was kidnapped and killed by the Light, she joined the team (before dae was killed), found out about Declan and Riley, yadda yadda yadda

Relations in group ( dating, siblings, family, children): Riley (Dae's son), Declan (her bro), and Bentley (her bf, but you knew hat already!)

Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites ( kills without thinking, calm, etc ): tries not to freak out about minor injuries, but does seek medical attention immediately for anything terrible, aaaaaaaand death... depends on whos death.
mischievous
Name: Tyler Stevenson

Nickname ( shortened name ex. Tyler/ Ty): Ty

Weapon of choice ( rifle, handgun, dagger, bat, lead pipe, sword if character originally uses swords): Sword

purpose for survival ( scared of death, to keep children/family safe, strong will to survive anything thrown at them ect ): To keep strong for his father.. who died,,
role in group ( loner, lonewolf, often with others ): LEADER!

Personality: He's caring, trusting, trustworthy, and a tease.. he always has his group, if he has one, under super vision: always checking for cuts, bites, ect.

2 weaknesses to get them killed: not the first person to want to kill someone and he tends to look back and have his guard down

2 strengths: he's a leader and he's built

Appearance: He has black hair, blue eyes, full Australlian, 6'1", has a heavy accent, and has tan skin.

Clothes worn ( simple): White button down polo with dark black jeans and.
Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif): He lost his father too it.. his mother abonded him and he met up with the group. >:D

Relations in group ( dating, siblings, family, children): Becca is his wifey!

Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites ( kills without thinking, calm, etc ) He's pretty calm for all of them XDD
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Name: Alex Kight
Nickname ( shortened name ex. Tyler/ Ty): Hunter
Weapon of choice ( rifle, handgun, dagger, bat, lead pipe, sword if character originally uses swords): bow and arrows (picks up the arrows after killing the zombie or makes more)

purpose for survival ( scared of death, to keep children/family safe, strong will to survive anything thrown at them ect ): to help out familys and kids
role in group ( loner, lonewolf, often with others ): drifter (sometimes in the group but other times a lone wolf
Personality: funny (to try to keep peoples spirits up), careing, 'no man gets left behind sort of attudie but once you are a Zombie will put you down quick and painless'

2 weaknesses to get them killed: 1 would sacrifice self for others, 2 is rash to help save others (so would like jump through window to help others even if he gets cut)
2 strengths: loyle to the very end, great with bow

Appearance: scruffy blond hair, blue eyes, scar on back (jumped through window to get away ffrom Zombies), always wears goggles and a cross around neck, has a british accent
Clothes worn ( simple): white t-shirt with black tie, black trousers (pants if your US)

Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif): school 'nuff said'
Relations in group ( dating, siblings, family, children): im no good with mushy stuff like this so ?????
Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites ( kills without thinking, calm, etc ): knows its a part of life, respects the dead
più di un anno fa Eclipse-YJ said…
Name: (Pandora) Phoebe Katia Shanelle Alice Spade (Rouge)
Nickname: Phoebe, Phoebs

Weapon of choice: Vorpal Blade (blade that can kill and go through immortale beings and other things/objects) plus the blade can morph into other SIMPLE weapons like bow and arrow, hand gun, whip, chain ect.

Purpose for survival: Mostly since she has a sence of immortality she wants to keep anyone she can alive, esspecislly Dylan.
Role in group: She keeps to herself unless she is needed or knows she can do something to help. The top 'killer' in the group.

Personality: She doesn't show much emotion and she has different personalitys to different poeple (she is more happy around people she trusts and she is more blunt and quiet to being she doesn't know very well or doesn't trust), she thinks VERY logicaly and is rather smart when it comes to working out plans and figuring out how to kill or break in but not so good at numbers or basic human things like food, TV shows, obsetions or other human emotions.

2 weaknesses to get them killed: If Dylan gets killed then she would stay with him and proberly kill herself or let the zombies kill (thats all i can think of)
2 strengths: She is good at gymnastics and gun-manship

Appearance: Blacky brown hair, side fringe that covers her eye, deep green eyes, dark gothic make up, slim but has kind of large hips, she doesn't smile and has a icy look to her at first.
Clothes worn ( simple): (picture)

Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif): (Spoiler) She was part of a project for human weapons and was designed to kill people with out leaving traces or evidence but then was changed to kill zombies (she doesn't act human most of the time more like a machine, she can sometimes be cocky or funny but not often)

Relations in group: Married to Dylan
Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites; To her is like an everyday thing.
 Name: (Pandora) Phoebe Katia Shanelle Alice vanga (Rouge) Nickname: Phoebe, Phoebs Age: 15 Weap
più di un anno fa MafiaYJ said…
Name: Harley Mei Kent ((she told me to put her in, if thats okay))
Nickname ( shortened name ex. Tyler/ Ty): Har
 Weapon of choice ( rifle, handgun, dagger, bat, lead pipe, sword if character originally uses swords):sword, shield, axe
 purpose for survival ( scared of death, to keep children/family safe, strong will to survive anything thrown at them ect ): doesnt want to die, wants to help others to survive
role in group ( loner, lonewolf, often with others ):likes to take charge, prefers to work in a group
 Personality:witty, brave, smart, loyal, dedicated, stubborn, sometimes acts like she knows everything
 2 weaknesses to get them killed: willing to sacrifice, rash,
2 strengths: extremly agile, military training
Appearance: black haid, blue eyes, 5'2, olive skin
Clothes worn ( simple): ripped shirt, cut off sleeves, jeans, combat boots trench coat
Past of how apacalypse happened to them ( short, breif): worked on as a gov. Experiment, when zombies invaded she was bitten but somehow survived, she was the only left alive after that
Relations in group ( dating, siblings, family, children): friends with Mafia
Reactions to Death, scratches, or bites ( kills without thinking, calm, etc ): used to it, heals pretty quick, serious, calm, worried