Young Justice FireBlaster Episode 2 "A new team member"

Denelys posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 02:50PM
"Batman"We need a new team member
Superman:Go here and you`ll find what you`re looking for.
Batman:warn Red Tornado to tell the team.

"Get me the hell out of here!!!" I keeped yelling,but they did`nt understand me.I was speeking Tammaranian of course.Irritated I started banging on the door to see if i could bust it down.Then i heard someone talking but it wasant a language these morons would know.But a hostage sounds good enough,lets have some fun.I used my powers to hide myself and the system.Now to wait,wonder what they`re saying.

Comander:You can have it for whatever you need it but be warned don`t get it mad.Guards! Open the Doors!!.
Batman:Where is it?
Comander:There it is.

Huh,A superhero,this should be fun.Wait thats BATMAN!!!
Amist came out and I showed Myself,I asked "Why are you her?",like I said Tamaranian language.I could understand a bit of what he was saying like he was going to take me out of here huh,never thought i`d see the day.Guards arrested me for doble protection and put taser wepons on my neck.They took me with him to a Strange planet, and inside a mountain with a secret base inside? cool!
I got off the ship and saw alot of people but one caught my atention.

Robin:why is she in chains?

Batman said to realese me the guards did and left.I remembered i can`t speak they`re language so i moved at the speed of light at him and kissed him,I let him go and retuned next to Batman and thanked him for telling the guards to realese me,A red alarm Blared and a screen apperred and they were sayin"Batman the league requires your`se and the team`s help"
Batman responded he`d be right there.We rushed to a spaceship red to be exact,everyone boarded but i did`nt I wanted to fly there so i did,but they were going too slow so I took control of the spaceship and we went jet fast.When they got down in the sky it looked like a gigantic meteor was gonna crash in this exact spot the superheros needed all the help they could get.I flyed up and stoped to see sound waves i looked again and it was Black Canary! I used mimic and copied her i turned completly white and pulsated,next thing i knew i had her powers and used them to the extreme but it did`nt work so I used hand pulses but it made the meteor a time bomb! uh-oh! I flyed to it and pushed it back it blew up but I protected the area with my powers.I flew down to see a man probably the leader before he said anything I asked his name he said Superman and asked mine I said:FIre`andr but the translation in your language would be FireBlaster.

PART 3 OUT SOOOOOOOON SORRY IF IT IS REALLY LONG! :D

Young Justice 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Denelys said…
meh
Wow now that I read it itss really long nowonder people haven't read it.
più di un anno fa Candy77019 said…
smile
It's okay it's still pretty good. : )
smile
thx i think ive read all of urs and they`re awesome.
più di un anno fa Skittles98 said…
big smile
great job!
laugh
thx!hey you found it!