Young Justice YJ RP!!!

kikibibi posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 02:26PM
Dudes just do whatever! But u have 2 have your own character! It can be good or evil!!! Doesnt matter!!!
last edited on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:02PM

Young Justice 19 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa kikibibi said…
(my character info is in the if u could create a super hereo forum)
*at watchtower*
Me: hey Bats u sure about dis?
Batman:Rockette you're the one who came up with the idea.
Me:*sigh* good point might as well go through with it then
B-man:*types stuff on computer and teleporter activates*
Me: *smiles nervously* heh hereos first... *B-man steps through*
*at Mt. Justice*
Aqualad: Good we are all here just as Batman asked
Kid Flash: what's all this about anyway?
Robin: Well it cant be a new mission
Miss Martian: Ohh what if its a new team mate?*gets excited and starts flying around*
Super Boy:*grunts*
Artemis: hope that its not another guy..
*teleporter activates and B-man appears*
B-man:*examines team* I'd like you to meet the newest addition to your team
MM: Oohh it is a new teammate!
YJ:*all in suspense*
*at watchtower*
Me: *takes deep breath* alright no turning back now *steps through*
*at Mt Justice*
Me: *smirks* hey name's Rockette

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 66Dragons said…
NOTE: This character's bio comes later. I'm saving it for plot development.

Mount Justice:

As soon as Rockette stepped through the Zeta-Tube, the team greeted her with lots of "Hey, welcome!" and "Nice to meet you!". Then it moved into a bunch of questions. "Where are you from?" "What's your power?" "Who's your mentor?"

Rockette finally held up her hands grinning. "Whoah, Whoah!" she said. "One at a time!"

Aqualad spoke first. "Where are you from and who is your mentor?"

Before Rockette could answer, something shattered a vase across the room. Another shot was fired.

"Down!" Aqualad yelled. Everyone dove for cover except Rockette. She touched her belt and flew into the air in a pink streak. She dodged shots and flew right into the living room. Someone had a long rifle pointed straight at her face.

"Down!" Aqualad yelled. Rockette ducked as Aqualad formed a shield from water in the sink. He shot a burst of water at the assassin and she was downed. Aqualad walked over.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

The girl looked up at him. She was around Aqualad's own age with shimmering blonde hair and startling green eyes that shown through her mask which looked startlingly like Artemis's except it was black and pink.

"Ask again." she said, and rolled to the side. Aqualad pulled up his weapons to fire on her again, but a hole blew in the wall, throwing him and Rockette into the wall. When the smoke had cleared, the assassin was hanging on a helicopter, flying away from Mount Justice.

Batman and the rest of the Team ran in.

"What happened?" Batman asked.

"The assassin-" Aqualad choked. "She's getting away!"

"Every new member is followed by an assassin." Artemis muttered. Wally glared at her.

"Take the bioship, pursue her. A few members of the Justice League will follow you in a Javelin. Keep in contact."

"Understood." Aqualad said, helping Rockette up. "Let's go Team!"
*on bioship chasing after assassin*
Me: So is that really true?
KF: Whats true?
Me: That every new team member gets this warm of a welcome.
KF: well uh.. *bioship suddenly shook*
MM:Ahh! We're hit!!
più di un anno fa TOTALIzzyluver said…
**will make RP character bio like now for now Supername- Zae Real name: Kylie powers-Can control the weather**
Me: What was that?
Robin: The Assians they're attacking
Aqualad: Miss Martian open fire.
Art: Why arent we firing?!
MM: They hit the guns!! I cant fix them while flying!
Rockette: Great. Hey Miss M let me out a here!
MM: WHAT?!?!
Rockette: Geez! Just let me stick my arm out the window or something! I've got some of my own guns!
MM: *opens a window*
Rockette: *sticks herself halfway out the window*
KF: WTH r u doing?!?!
Rockette: I told u guys I already got some of my own guns! *raises mini Rockette wrist launcher and fires it at helicopter*

Rockette's launcher shot out a rocket at the helicopter. The rocket exploded in mid-air however.

"Okay, that was a good shot." Rockette said.

She fired her wrist launcher a few more times. Each time the rocket detonated in mid-air.

"Let me try!" Robin said, shoving her aside. He shot a grappling line at the helicopter. He swung out of the bioship and towards the helicopter. He climbed up the rope and was about to flip in the door when a knife sliced his line. Robin fell towards the surf hundreds of feet below.

"Robin!" Artemis yelled.

"I've got it." Robin's voice came over telepathically.

"Oh, this is just wrong." Rockette said, clutching her head.

Robin shot another grappling line at the cliff. He slowly began hauling himself up.

"Artemis, shoot a line towards the middle of the belly of the choppa." Rockette said. "Please?" she added after a look from Artemis. Artemis did as requested. Rockette grabbed the line and jumped out of the bioship. She used her inertia belt to boost herself up. She activated magnetic boots and gloves and crawled inside the helicopter. The assassin was looking out the other doorway. When Rockette got close however, she spun and knocked Rockette's legs out from under her.

"Nice try." the girl said. Rockette could see more of the girl. She had a slim figure. She was wearing a dark jacket over a green tank top. She had on dark jeans and numerous weapons on her. As of now, she was pointing a crowbar at Rockette.

"Not much of an Assassin's outfit." Rockette said.

'Hello? Is this working?' Rockette asked telepathically.

'Its working fine.' Megan replied back. 'What do you need?'

'A little help'

'Not much of an attempt to surprise me.' the assassin replied back.

'Not much of an assassin.' Rockette shot back.

The assassin raised the crowbar, but at that moment, the helicopter shook.

"What the-? What's going on?" she yelled at the pilot.

"Martian's got a grip on the choppa." the pilot replied back.

Explosions rocked the helicopter again. Rockette used the momentary distraction to activate her inertia belt and fly out the door. She pulled some grenades out of her belt and tossed them into the helicopter. The assassin leaped out as the helicopter detonated. The blast threw Roxkette into the cliff, knocking her unconscious and causing her to fall.
più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
mischievous
"this needs to stop!"
The entire team turned to Becca. She looked up from her phone, a b lush spreading across her cheeks.
"Sorry. I have to go."
She kissed Robin before heading out. The others turned to Robin.
"And what was that about?" Artemis asked.
robin shrugged.
"No clue. But I trust her."
Meanwhile, Becca stood outside the mountain. She looked at her phone again.
D: I have another assignment.
B: Do I need to lie?
D: Always. YJ can't know what you're doing.
B: Why not?!
D: because of your past
Becca swallowed and looked around. With no one in sight, she brought up a blue sphere. A shadow stepped in the line of vision. A muffleds voice answered.
"What is it Becca?"
"I want to tell them. Give me one reason why i shouldn't, D!"
"Because you'll expose who you are related to, what you were originally sent for, and why you are still alive. Do you want that to happen? And unless you stick to the plan, you will only be a memory!"
"But i can't keep doing this! It's tearing me up inside!"
meh
How exactly does the above section fit the story?
mischievous
IDK! I just wrote random stuff that came to my head!! XD Sorry!
*inside Rockettes head da flashback starts*
Gezone Explosives Factory
A man in a business suit and a woman in a gray dress along with their 7-year-old daughter in a pink dress all smile for the cameras. The little girl could barely see with all the flashing lights but she smiled anyways because they reiminded her of fireworks her favorite type of explosives. When the fireworks stopped they sat down except for the man he went to the podium and began talking away about something the little girl couldn't understand.
Begining to get bored she asked the woman if she could go explore and play in the factory and the woman said of course she could but she must stay safe.
So then the little girl walked out of the room and began run around ad explore the many hallways and looked through the observation windows and run back and forth across the catwalks laughing without a care in the world. Even the workers enjoyed the little ones company they too were laughing and playing along.
But soon the little girl got tired and wanted to return to the man in the business suit and the woman in the gray dress. She began to backtrack herself but with every hallway she turned she couldn 't find the room they were in. It seemed that the harder she tried the more lost she got. Finally the little girl found the right door. She was about to open the door when the shaking started the walls tumbled down and the fire consumed everything in sight.
smile
Cliffhanger!

Rockette woke up in the Cave, a very worried Team looking down at her.

"Uh," she said, sitting up and rubbing her head. "What happened?"

"You scared us to death!" Megan replied.

"You rammed into the cliff wall and fell. If Superboy hadn't caught you and shielded you from the impact, you would've died." Arte is said.

"But your okay now, huh beautiful?" Wally asked.

Artemis face-palmed herself. Rockette raised an eyebrow along with everyone in the room. Everyone except Robin who just laughed quietly.

Batman broke th tension.

"Are you ready for another mission?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think I'll make it." Rockette said.

"Good, meet me in the mission room, now."

The Team complied, Superboy and Miss Martian helping Rockette to her feet. By the time they got to the mission room, Batman was waiting impatiently.

"The Justice League was sent to rescue a hostage from a terrorist group on Desjar Island, near the Bahamas. When they arrived, they found a fully functional factory, but before they could find out what it was producing, they came under attack. While defending themselves, someone evacuated the factory and detonated it."

"So? Why do you need us? Clean up?" Wally asked.

Artemis punched him.

"Ow!"

"No, we've located where they moved whatever was in the factory. If it required them to leave no evidence, then something is up. That is where you come in. This is an ob-"

"-serve and report only." Wally interrupted. "Yeah."

Batman glared at him.

"Uh, sorry?" Wally said sheepishly.

Batman continued. "The new factory is in Smallville at this factory." Batman triggered an image of a rusty old building with a faded out sign that read 'ROCKET FUEL'

An image of a seven year old girl in a pink dress surrounded by smoke and flames filled Rockette's mind. She stumbled back in shock.

Everyone looked at her. "Are you okay?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, a little dizzy." Rockette lied.

"Move out." Batman said. The Team ran for the door. "Remember," he called out after them. "ONSERVE & REPORT ONLY!"
wink
I have the urge to write a random thing. But I won't!
Rockette: *looks longingly out da window of bioship*
Robin: Hey something up? I saw how you reacted at the briefing.
Rockette:*image of da little girl flashes in head* Oh... uh nothings wrong.. I'm-I'm fine *turns away* lets just get on with this observe & report mission already.
Robin: *looks concerned but just nods*
MM:We're here.
*cloaked bioship lands in nearby forest team takes cover in trees MM creates psychic link so eveyone speaks telepathically*
Robin: *looks at factory through binoculars* looks like they dont want anyone getting into whatevers in there. Goons are all over the place.
AL: *looks through binoculars* Agreed. Artemis, Wally take the north side. Superboy, M'gann south. Robin take the east. Rockette you and I will take the west.
KF: Hey! No far! Why does Rob get a side all to himself? And why to I have to be paired up with her? * pionts to Art*
Art: Do you have some kind of problem with being paired up with me?!
KF: Well yeah I kind of do!
Art: Why you little-
AL: Enough! You've been given your orders now go all of you! *team disperses*
Rockette: *raises eyebrow* Well you sure know how to take charge.
AL:*closes eyes* Lets just go already.

smile
"So when did this Team start?" Rockette asked as she and Aqualad trecked through the jungle.

"Kid Flash, Robin, and I disobeyed JusticeLeague orders and went to investigate Project Cadmus." Aqualad began slowly. "Inside, we found Superboy, but he was still under their mind control and imprisoned us. We got free and freed Superboy from their mind control. Miss Martian joined the Team, then Artemis some time later."

"Cool." Rockette said, then stopped. "Do you smell that?"

Aqualad stopped. "No, what?"

"Blasting powder...RUN!"

The forest exploded.

Duh, duh duh!
*rest of YJ hears explosion and heads 2 AL and Rockette*

MM: KALDUR!! ROCKETTE!!! NO!!!

Art: Just calm down M'gann. Anyone got any bright ideas?!?!

KF: The blaze is too big for me create a vacuum!!

Art:Uhh.. well any other Ideas?! We dont have much time! Kaldur and Rockette are in there! In that giant fireball!! We've got to do something!!

KF: Well I dont know! Robin why dont you contribute something here!! Uhh Robin?!?! Robin where are you?!?!

*Inside blazing forest*

Rockette:Kaldur?!?! Kaldur where are you?!?! *suddenly hears a groan* Kaldur! *Sees AL but he is pinned down under a fallen tree* OMG Kaldur dont move I got you big guy.

AL:*Groans in response*

Rockette: *tries to move tree but doesnt budge* come on stuid tree! MOVE!! *Tree catches on fire* oh no... KALDER WAKE UP YOU JERK!!!
Jerk? That's not very nice!

"I'm going in." Superboy said, and plunged into the blaze.

"Superboy!" Megan yelled.

"He'll be fine, hes Superboy!" Wally said.

"Look!" Artemis said. "A water tower!"

At that moment, Superboy emerged from the blaze carrying the Boy Wonder, who was unconscious, and Rockette who was screaming and trying to get away.

"Aqualad! He's still in there!"

"I got it!" Artemis said. She shot an arrow at the water tower and knocked it over, it spilled water all over the blaze, but it didn't work.

"Any ideas now?" Wally said.

"SURRENDER!" A group of armed thugs approached the team.

"Great." Artemis said.
(Srry my character isnt exactly on the nicer side when expressing emotions of caringness)

Rockette: Put me down!! Didnt I tell you?!?! KALDURS IN THERE!!!!

SB: A thank you would be nice. *sets Rockette and unconcious Robin down*

Rockette: *grumbles a bit* thx.

Art: Guys! Talking later fighting bad guys now!

Rockette: *rolls eyes then takes grenade out of belt pulls out pin and throws to bad guys who go flying when it goes off* There happy? I would really like to save Kaldur now!

MM: Guys the factory! Its on fire!

Rockette: *has flashback of factory fire incident when 7* No.. not again. Not again. *turns to blaze* I'M NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN!!!!

*the factory explodes and the fire blazes and burns brighter the entire YJ is surrounded by the flames*

MM:Ahh!

SB: M'gann! *hugs and protects her*

KF: WTH is happening?!?!

*da flames burn brighter just as they're about to consume YJ they die down and completely dissappear just as Rockette passes out*

più di un anno fa Skittles98 said…
MM:Rockette? Rockette, are you okay? *shakes Rockette's shoulders.*
Robin: She's breathing, just unconscious. We should be more worried about Aqualad. Who know's what happened to that guy. I couldn't get a visual on him before passing out
MM: 'Aqualad, you online? Please, are you okay?'
AL:*groans mentally*
SB:I'm going to find him *jogs off*
Rockette: *groans*
KF: Rockette? You okay?
Rockette: Been better

***Super Boy's PoV***

*walking through burnt forest*
???: Quis est? (Latin to English: Who is he?)
????: Nescio (I don't know)
SB: *switches to thermal vision and see's three heat signatures, one under a tree, two kneeling beside them* *jogs over, but stays hidden, watching them*
???: Quid facturi sumus cum illo? (What should we do with him?)
????:*sarcastic* invitet illum tea (Invite him for tea)
???: Lorem ipsum dolor sit (You're a real help)
SB: *see's two figures more clearly. Both had red hair and were wearing jeans with blue and green tanks tops*
???: *reaches down to grab Aqualad*
SB: Get away from him! *bursts through bushes*