Young Justice A Beautiful, Cranky Natale (Formerly Waltermis)

66Dragons posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 06:41AM
Just a little fanfic! Enjoy!

Young Justice

Mount Justice
7:36 EDT December 9

Robin awoke to the sound of yelling. He rolled over and covered his head with his pillow. It didn't help much. Robin sighed.

Normally he would've liked to listen to the two lovebirds argue, but he was trying to sleep.

He sighed and slid on his sunglasses before opening his door and yelling "SHUT UP!". He went back to bed.

It had been a long night and the Team had returned from a mission earlier that morning. Thankfully it was Saturday, and instead of sending the teens home, Batman had agreed to let them sleep at Mount Justice instead of zeta-beaming them home to their parents at three in the morning.

Oh how Robin wished he was in Wayne Manor right now.

He could easily guess what was wrong. He tuned into the argument, knowing he wasn't going to get any sleep.

"Well if you were a better fighter, that wouldn't have happened!" Wally yelled.

"Well if you hadn't been so clumsy, I wouldn't have gotten hurt!" Artemis yelled back.

"It was YOUR stupid idea to get up this freaking early in the morning and practice!"

"Well if you had gone to sleep instead of looting the fridge!"

"I'm Kid Flash! What did you expect me to do after a mission?"

"SLEEP!" everyone else yelled.

"Oh great, now you woke up the entire Team!" Artemis yelled.

"You did! You started this!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did- um. What?"

"For Kid Flash, your brain sure is slow." Artemis teased Wally.

"For someone who doesn't belong on this team, you sure are smug."

Ouch, that hit a nerve.

A moment later, a loud SMACK! Rang out. 

"OW!" Wally yelled.

"Wuss!"

"Am not!"

"Am too!" 

"Shut up!"

"You!"

"You!"

"You!"

"Oh I'm gonna-"

Even Robin flinched at the various tortures coming out of Artemis's mouth. Normally he would've saved his best friend, but he decided Wally deserved it this time.

The sounds of a scuffle began and a computer voice rang out: "FAIL: Artemis."

"Oh, that's it!" Artemis said. 

Robin got up and peeked out his door.

Artemis and Wally were still in their night-wear fighting each other out on the mat. Wally was doing majorly better during this fight. Maybe because he wasn't trying to impress a certain Martian.

Wally dodged a kick from Artemis who stumbled forward and into a control panel. The training grounds activated, and a holo field of Santa Prisca formed. Wally and Artemis continue fighting, despite the change. 

A few moments later, the holo simulation shut down. Wally was still doing good, but Artemis was better. She felled Wally as he dashed by her. Wally fell face first onto the mat.

Artemis was breathing heavily, her hands on her hips. Wally groaned. Artemis began to walk away, but Wally tripped her and she fell on top of him. Their faces were centimeters apart.

Robin chose this moment to yell "MAKE OUT ALREADY!!!" Wally and Artemis looked up to see Robin glaring at them. The two teens fumbled and fell apart. They glared at Robin, then at each other, then stomped off.

Robin went back to bed.

Young Justice 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa TOTALIzzyluver said…
big smile
wooooooooh..woh ho ho ho. wheres the rest??!?!?!?!!?!?!!
più di un anno fa 66Dragons said…
smile
That is all.

For now anyways.
più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
laugh
LOL!!!! OMG!! THAT WAS HILARIUOUS!!!! Can I write a little something on this?
smile
Sure!
New Chapter!

Mount Justice 
11:56 EDT December 11

"This is a joke right?" Wally asked.

"You must have misunderstood Batman's transmission." Artemis said.

"THERE IS NO WAY I AM WORKING WITH IT!" They both yelled at the same time.

Robin snickered.

"No," Red Tornado said. "I heard Batman correctly. You two will be working together on this assignment."

Artemis and Wally glared at each other. "Just great. Spending a week with you in Italy hunting down the mob!" Wally said.

"The experience is much less pleasant from this end." Artemis said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wally asked.

"I have to listen to you!"

"Well I have to deal with your sarcasm!"

"Well you wouldn't get sarcasm if you acted decently!"

"Decent? I always act decent!" 

Robin snickered again.

Artemis laughed. "Decent?" she asked incredously. "Decent my-"

"Enough." Red Tornado said. "If I may, I will continue the pairing as Batman has instructed."

Wally could kill the Dark Knight.

Robin and Aqualad, Megan and Connor. Wally groaned and slid down the wall. Couldn't he have gotten the Martian?

"Hey," Robin said, putting a hand on Wally's shoulder as Red Tornado walked off. "Gives you time to bond."

Wally glared at him. Robin grinned and walked off.

Mount Justice
23:59 EDT December 12

"Are you ready yet?" Artemis asked, lugging her suitcase into the main room.

Wally blew another tank to dust before pausing the video game and turning around.

"Are you going to use all that?" he asked, imitating her.

Artemis glared at him. "Arrows, bow, food, clothes, soap, bed sheets-"

"Where's the mattress and the tent Mrs. I'm-bringing-my-own-room?"

"Well Kid Lazy," she said. "We're leaving in five minutes."

"So?" Wally asked, turning the game back on and his back to her.

"So," Artemis said, snatching the controller from his hands. "Get packed, or no controller."

"Hey!" Wally yelled, jumping for the controller. Artemis held it over her head. Wally glowered at her and jumped again. His foot slipped and he fell over the couch into her. Artemis instinctively reached her arms out to catch Wally, but it did no good. They fell to the ground.

Robin covered his eyes. "I didn't see anything." he said.

Artemis and Wally looked over to see Robin standing in the doorway.

"Uhhhhh....." Wally said.

"Oh get OFF!" Artemis yelled, shoving the speedster off of her. 

"Rob!" Wally said."Get her to give me the controller!" 

Robin walked out.

"Some friend." Wally muttered. He turned to Artemis. "Fine."

He sped off. Artemis hadn't gotten up when he appeared in the room with a toothbrush in his hand.

"What?" he asked as Artemis just looked at him.

"That's it?" she asked.

"Well I'm not bringing my own hotel room!" he said.

"What about clothes?" she asked.

Wally showed her a ring. "My costume!"

"Civvie clothes."

"Oh!" Wally dashed to his room and back, a bag on his shoulders. "Done, now give me my controller!"

Artemis looked in his bags. "That's just a bunch of-"

"Uh, wrong bag." Wally said, blushing. He came back with a bag of clothes. 

Artemis handed him his controller. No sooner had he hit 'RESUME' than Red Tornado's voice rang over the speakers. "Team, Report to the Mission Room."

"Aw man!" Wally said. Artemis sighed and left. As soon as she was gone, Wally stuffed all the games into his backpack.

He ran in at the same time as Artemis.

"Was it true you two were hugging?" Megan asked as soon as their foot crossed the door.

"WHAT?!" the two exclaimed before yelling the Boy Wonder's name.

Batman walked in. "Enough. You have all been briefed on your mission?" he asked.

The six teens nodded. "Good, you have everything you need? Good. Contact us if any super-villains show up."

"Got it." the Team said before splitting up into their separate zeta-tubes.

"Recognized: Artemis. B-Zero-Seven. Kid Flash. B-Zero-Three." 

Wally hated it already.
last edited più di un anno fa
smile
Chapter 2-

Rome, Italy
22:31 CET December 13

Artemis did a little remodeling while Wally 'went to get something important'. Probably his ego. Couldn't fit it in his suitcase.

Wally burst through the door at super-speed. In his hands he was carrying a pizza box and in the other, a game system. He stopped cold.

"Why is their only one bed?" he asked.

"There's two." Artemis replied. "Yours is in the closet."

Wally tossed the pizza and game system down before getting in Artemis's face.

"Why do I have to sleep in the closet?"

"Because I'm a girl."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Girls need fresh air." Artemis said calmly, and tossed her hair behind her back.

"What about me? I need fresh air!" Wally exclaimed, getting frustrated(er) at Artemis's calm attitude.

"Fine, you can take first watch."

"First what?"

"First watch. We are members of a Junior Justice League. Something bad is bound to happen."

"But no one knows we're here." Wally interjected.

"It's just a few hours on the roof or in the hotel to see if anything is wrong."

Wally crossed his arms. "I need sleep."

Artemis snorted. "Sleep? Just down a few five-hour energies."

"Funny. You can't run at super-speed. You wouldn't understand."

"You have super powers. You wouldn't know how civilized people need sleep."

"Civilized?! Why you little-"

The cell phone rang. Wally dug it out of his pocket and answered it. Robin's voice rang out of it.

"Megan said stop arguing, she can sense your anger across town. Get trated and go to bed!"

"Trated?" Wally asked.

Robin sighed. "Frustrated. Take off the Frus, you get trated. Now GO TO SLEEP!" and Robin hung up.

"I'm sleeping out here." Wally said after a moment, heading to the closet.

"On the other side of the room." Artemis said.

"What? You think I wanna sleep near you? Eew!"

Artemis glowered at him and headed to the bathroom to change. By the time Wally had set up his bed, Artemis had changed and was in her bed, reading a book.

Wally dumped his bag out on his bed and inserted a game into the game system. He grabbed a slice of pizza and started playing.

Sometime later, Artemis got up and got a piece of pizza. She put her book aside and watched Wally play.

His avatar was beating people's butts. Wally was shooting everything that moved. 

"Look out!" Artemis said, spotting something. "Sniper on the third floor!"

Wally took it out. He bit his lip and mumbled something that Artemis took as a "Thank you."

After saving Wally a few more times, Artemis asked for a controller. Wally muttered something and tossed her one. Artemis joined the game and started blasting bad guys too.

Hotel Lobby 
23:11 CET 

"Money! Now!" the masked man pointed his gun at the old woman who fainted. The man groaned and climbed over the counter. He shot the lock to the register.

"Did you hear that?" Wally asked, pausing the game.

"Gunshot?" Artemis asked.

"Yeah." Wally said. "This looks like a job for-"

"Stop!" Artemis said. "Pretty sure Superman already has the rights to that line."

"Ugh!" Wally said. He pressed his ring and his suit popped on. Artemis quickly ducked into the bathroom and emerged in hers.

The two teens ducked downstairs in time to see the two robbers jump over the counter with the money in their bags heading towards the door.

Wally zipped in front of them.

"All bags must go through hotel security." he said, poking out his chest. Artemis groaned and face-palmed herself.

Wally snatched the bags away. He looked inside. "My, my, this certainly is suspicious. Mind coming down to the stati-unh!" one of the men knocked Wally back.

"Hey," the other said. "that's Kid Flash!"

"Get him!" the first one said. They pulled up machine guns and fired. Wally had disappeared so the only other target in the room was Artemis.

"Down!" Wally yelled, tackling Artemis, knocking her behind a pillar.

"What's going on?" Megan's sleepy, but concerned voice sounded in their heads.

"Big thugs with machine guns!" Artemis said, glancing around the corner of the pillar, drawing more fire. "What else?"

"Are you okay? Is it the mafia?"

"We're fine. Does the mafia rob banks?"

"Doesn't the mafia sit at a table and eat with machine guns?" Wally interjected.

Artemis groaned. "Draw their fire and I'll get them." she said. 

Wally dashed out and the thugs' machine guns followed. Artemis rounded the pillar and shot two arrows. They hit their targets in the forehead. The two men fell to the ground unconscious. 

Wally sped up to her. "Nice!" he said. He put the money in the register and tied the men up to a pillar. He sped upstairs to where Artemis had already changed and was asleep in the bed.

Wally grunted. He changed back into his Civvie clothes and went to bed.

Rome, Italy
8:23 CET December 14

Artemis was shaken awake by Wally.

"Get up!" he said. "Get up, get up, get up, get up!"

"Who is it now?" Artemis grumbled, still mostly asleep.

"We'll miss the free breakfast!" Wally whined. Artemis rolled over, turning her back to him. "Later, mom!"

Wally though for a minute. Then an idea popped into his head. He bent down and whispered into Artemis's ear. "Hey, ninja girlfriend."

Artemis turned over at speeds that rivaled Wally's own, in the process knocking her head on Wally's nose. Wally stumbled back, clutching it.

Artemis sat up and looked around. When she saw Wally, she groaned and pulled the covers over her head.

"Get up!" Wally said, tugging on the covers. "Get up or we'll miss the free breakfast!"

Artemis groaned again, but got up none the less.

In a few minutes she and Wally were in the lobby eating. 

Wally had just about ten of everything on his plate. And he was eating it like a true Flash. Talking with his mouth full, belching, and spilling syrup all over his white shirt.

Artemis was doing the complete opposite. They must have been the oddest pair. Artemis wanted to move somewhere else, but she knew that if she left him, he'd do something stupid. So she was stuck with him.

For now.
più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
smirk
HAHA!!! That's very nice! And thank you for playing Robin! Is it one of your hobbies too? XD
più di un anno fa YJTTFAN said…
laugh
BWAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH­HAH­A
you got all the characters perfectly
"Trated"
"WHEN ARE YOU TWO GONNA MAKE OUT?!"
"were you guys really hugging?"
the reactions were spot on two!
più di un anno fa emilypenguin55 said…
oooooooh i dont like it I LOVE IT ITS AMAZING!
più di un anno fa LAALAApercabeth said…
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! POST SOON!! (please if you still do post)
più di un anno fa Skittles98 said…
big smile
Dude! I love this series! it is so GRAWESOMAZING!!!!!!!
Look for the remainder of the book in separate articles. It is done.
più di un anno fa Mclovin_69 said…
wink
LAWL 66DRAGONS U JUST WRITE THE BEST STORIES OF ARTEMIS AND WALLY *whispers* but you know im rlly with him right thanks for covering things up lol *wink*
do you post anymore? :/
Story is completed in the articles section!
blush
OOOOOOH! sorry
smile
Np I now post everything in the articles section
laugh
ok