Young Justice "Not everyone is gonna make it"

TOTALIzzyluver posted on Nov 27, 2011 at 12:09AM
I recently (like a minute ago) I watched a video of the Young Justice producers and they said
"We're dealing with life and death stuff"
"This is a show where not everyone is gonna survive"
"Not everyone is gonna make it"
Who do you think is gonna die??? AHHH I hope it's not Robin...hell naw. DON'T YOU KILL MY ROBIN YOU HEAR ME PRODUCER PEOPLE????
(Link to video- link )

What do you people think???

Young Justice 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
angry
IF THEY DARE KILL MY ROBIN, I WILL SLIT THEIR THROATS AND TAKE OVER MYSELF!!!!! SO ROBIN MUST LIVE!!! DAMN PRODUCERS!!!!!
più di un anno fa KatRox1 said…
mischievous
I swear, if they kill off ANY of the members, I will go and slap ALL of them!!
mischievous
I'll join you!!! And then we'll take over!!!! YJer fans uinited!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa 66Dragons said…
Prob an unknown JLer. I looked at poster for season two and see Megan, Artemis, *cough*Batgirl*cough* unknown (possible female) half in and out on right edge and Robin and Zatanna standing *awfully* close in the middle.

Who knows, maybe Wally or AL or Supey!
più di un anno fa Kurls_Basd said…
crying
Well robin is going to turn bad so i don't mine if robin is going to die but megen and conner that is not good and Artemis and Aqulad and Kidflash that is not really good.
angry
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DARE SUGGEST ROBIN IS GOING TO TURN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­! YOU BETTER NOT THINK THAT EVER AGAIN. DICK GRAYSON BECOMES NIGHTWING; JASON TODD BECOMES RED HOOD!!!! YJ ROBIN IS DICK GRAYSON!!!!! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
più di un anno fa KatRox1 said…
hmmm
hmmm... now that i think about it in an optimistic/Megan way... maybe they were speaking metaphorically..... i hope....
THEY BETTER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­! OR I WILL TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!!