Young Justice Fanfic Challenge!!!!! XD

Robin_Love posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:00PM
Okay. This is so ALL fans can challenge ANYONE to whatever fanfic they want.

To start, I'm challenging KatRox1 to write a fanfic on Superboy and his feelings of Superman!!! Enjoy!

P.S. Have as much fun as you want!!!! ;D
 Okay. This is so ALL fan can challenge ANYONE to whatever fanfic they want. To start, I'm challe

Young Justice 99 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
tongue
66Dragons, I'm challenging you to write a Megan fanfic on anything! But NO sadness please!
più di un anno fa KatRox1 said…
laugh
Woah.... it's on!!! (inside in all like: OMG!! I feel so special!!)
wink
YOU ARE!!!!
più di un anno fa 66Dragons said…
Reply is in the Articles section.
mischievous
I challenge Robin_Love to write a fanfic without Robin in it!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:)

Maybe that's a little too harsh. Okay, how about a fanfic where Robin is only a background character!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
mischievous
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! FINE! But it won't be THAT good!
wink
I'm now challenging 66Dragons to write a fanfic on Artemis. BUT it must be a crossover with another superhero team!!!!
mischievous
EmilyPenguin55, I am challenging you to write a fanfic on Wally and his many disasters!!!! Include as much flirting and/or pain as you want!
più di un anno fa emilypenguin55 said…
mischievous
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA this is going to be good >:) i just hope it dosent turn out suckish
laugh
LMAO!!!!!!! IT WILL BE AWESOME AND HILARIOUS!!!!! LMAO!
smile
i hope sooooo!
heart
IT WILL BE!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!
blush
thxs i fell all warmandspecialandwarmandfluffy inside
wink
Good! That's my job! Fan points to you!!!!
hmmm
hehehehe now where should i begin....
laugh
LOL! Umm...first pain; he hit the wall in Fireworks. HUH! Wally hit the wall!!! HAHAHA!!!!!
smile
his mosst epic fail: episode 6 looking sexy for 1/2 a second and then drowning
laugh
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
but seruisly, he looked sexy, which really shockede me, but then just had to get KO kickeed into a pool
più di un anno fa kikibibi said…
I challenge anyone 2 write about their fav character dying! Im not talking about getting old and dying, Im talking about like one of them being killed! As in their teen years!

Man thats kinda harsh :( but they can come back 2 life! :)

I also challenge anyone 2 write about when the YJ r adults n stuff and about their sidekicks! Yay!

Me likey that one better!
mischievous
I'll take BOTH those challenges!!!! And I issue a challenge to several writers!
@Skittles98: write an adventurous fanfic about kaldur!
@ TOTALizzyLuver: write a JEALOUS Zatanna fanfic!! XD
@ All writers: Holiday fanfic!
@ ALL writers: Hilarious fanfic~!!!!
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Does another chapter in Cranky Christmas count for both?
mischievous
...No! I want a whole new one!!!!!!!! i know; you love me!
Coming up, along with prt 2 of Birds of Prey
surprise
HUH?!
mischievous
I challenge anyone to write about two characters falling in luv that DO NOT belong together!

This one's gonna be interesting!

(oh and plz no boy and boy luv and no girl and girl luv)
last edited più di un anno fa
mischievous
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE­HEH­EHE­HEH­EHE­HEH­E!!­!!!­!!! THIS ONE IS GONNA BE EASY!!!!!! I'll take that challenge! Get ready for a hilarious love one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Oh no... Can't wait for this one.
mischievous
HEHEHEHE!!!!!
Ooohhh! I got another one!

This time 2 66Dragons!

I challenge u 2 write about one of da characters going EVILE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(But please make it an UNBELEIVABLE one like AL or Robin) MWHAHAHAHA!!!
Will do! This ought to be fun!
più di un anno fa Skittles98 said…
big smile
Ok, I've seen that kikibibi can talk the talk, but now lets test if you can walk the walk. I challenge kikibibi to write an article based on the image below. Good luck XD (if you're wondering what it says, please look for it in the pictures under the title: 'He won't say it...'
 Ok, I've seen that kikibibi can talk the talk, but now lets test if te can walk the walk. I challeng
laugh
I also challenge Robin_Love to write a fanfic based on THIS picture. hee hee hee hee. Yeah, good luck with dat!
 I also challenge Robin_Love to write a fanfic based on THIS picture. hee hee hee hee. Yeah, good luck
monkey
Oh crap... I cant write worth crap!

Anyway I'll try my hardest! It'll most likely be sucky!! XD
big smile
just INSPIRERATE off the picture! luck of good, to you, youngling *yoda voice*
meh
Writers block, dangit! Can't come up with any decent ideas!
sick
im in need of a title!
mischievous
HMMMMM...Skittles98, I accept that challenge! And I will return!!!! With a rocking slash story! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! And I challenge Skittles98 to write a romance fanfic. BUT it HAS to be one YJ member with a different person from the MARVEL comics universe!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!
i challenge anyone to write a love story. about Aqualad! and i am still in need of a title
hmmm
OK!!! What's the story about?
mischievous
ALL WRITERS: A jealous Zatanna fanfic!!!! HEHEHE Include TONS of humor!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEH *evil Laughter*
smile
Aqualad falling in love/finding love *floating hearts* other than that let your creativity run WILLLLLLLLD!
rainy
I h8 u soooooo much right now, Robin_ Love. Do u know how hard it will be 2 find the PERFECT marvel character 4 Robin??!!?!?
wink
Hmmm...okay. How about this: Love in Atlantis. Or, since Atlantis is an ancient city, My Ancient Love. Only something to help ya!!!!
tongue
no i need one for wally's fail fanfic, cuz if i dont find one by the end of the week its gonna be wally's epic failness and that title is a fail
wink
@ emilypenguin 55: Oh. then just use this: Failed Again!
@ Skittles98: SORRY!! XD Do your best!
rainy
IM GOING TO FAIL SO HARD! JUST WARNING YOU!
smile
ooooh me likey but im still open for suggestions. epic failness has kinof grown on me
mischievous
ALL WRITERS: Here's the deal. Write a hilarious fanfic! BUT it must include the song "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake!!! I'm a nerd, I know. But this be funny!!!! Have fun and good luck!
mischievous
HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!! Another idea!! Okay here's the challenge for my darling writers!!!!! Young Justice hanging out-minus Robin. They are4 summoned...to babysit! BUT they have to babysit....an energetic, eight year old Robin!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE~!!!!!!