Young Justice How does your character represent you?

66Dragons posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 02:45PM
Whether we want to admit it or not, we all put a little of ourselves into our characters. How does yours relate to you?

For me, its both Holly and Revenge. Holly is hesitant to do something for fear of screwing it up, but she is kind, trusting, and loving. Revenge on the other hand is daring, untrusting, and pretty much a jerk. He's sort of the dark side of me.

What about you?

Young Justice 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa robins-gfriend said…
cool
Well (kinda sounds bad) I gave Eclipse all my disabilatiys Eg. Dyslexic, Dyscalculia, asthma and Claustrophobia plus I wear glasses(yes peeps I have 5 disabilatiys, thats why no one likes me at school because they think i'm weird and stupid when I am the smartest person in my science class!)but since she is so powerful its like 'I am who I am not matter what I can't do and I don't care what you think about me I'm just here to KICK BUTT' !
più di un anno fa KatRox1 said…
big smile
if you rly do wanna know.... i am a bit tomboyish, like Sydney... and most of her personality is based on mine.... i also do kickboxing (her main type of hand to hand combat) and i go to a shooting range sometimes and so a bit of practice with my bb gun! (under supervision, of course!)
più di un anno fa TOTALIzzyluver said…
laugh
Well...The majority of my characters that I have (in my YJ fics and my Harry Potter one and my other story which is just a book of awesomeness and will one day be on Nickelodeon) are an extension of me. Lily (A Blossuming Flower) She's my sweeter side that rarely people see. Sierra I'm thinking of taking her on my more courageous side. My close friends know this side. I love HUGE BIG THRILLING rollercoasters. I love making videos (OMG funny fact one of my first videos from like the 6th grade was on the Oprah Winfry show! I was being the dorkiest thing ever!!! I took it off youtube when my friend called me and said "OMG WE'RE ON OPRAH!! cuz it was so embarrassing)
And Kylie (From my Harry Potter fanfic [if u wanna read it ask i'll link u up]) is who I wish I had the bravery to be. She wears purple shoes with everything her uniform her formal wear and her just hanging out clothes PURPLE SHOES! I love purple.
più di un anno fa Mclovin_69 said…
mischievous
there is a bit of me in Willow she has my exact same looks like having brown hair and brown eyes, she is tall, and she has a bubbly personality at times and cries a lot because thats one way i let out my emotions and yeah
più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
Becca. Not only does her love for Robin match mine, but she loves others so much she sacrifices herself for them. I have done that. She can't be read easily and will keep her emotions inside if it hurts someone else. Same for me. But more than anything is her background. It is a figurative relation to mine. I've seen my family die inside and it's not something I'm proud of. I am, by far, the black sheep in my family. But never have I been ashamed of who I am and Becca isn't either. Despite our differences in looks, Becca and I are the same person.
più di un anno fa Mclovin_69 said…
mischievous
:) PLUS WILLOW AND BECCA R SISTERS!! LIKE WE TOTALLY R XD FROM DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE WORLD XD
più di un anno fa jadore_renard said…
laugh
I don't think that I have much in common with Mila at all... She's a workaholic, grumpy, and is kind of aggressive towards other people.

I'm extremely shy, soft spoken and lazy as hell xD

Appearance? I don't think so either... I'm a short, pasty white blond chick. Definitely no resemblance there.

...We're both stubborn I guess...?
più di un anno fa Robin_Love said…
heart
LOL!!! You are so not stubborn jadore_renard!!! And Mclovin_69 and I ARE TOTAL SISTERS!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa -BelovedRobin said…
Charmante Roi is relates to me by his will of never giving up if I still my limbs intact. Broke a rib? Nah its all good I still have my lungs to breathe. Charmante Roi is the personfied drive that I have, his flaws is what happens if I drive way to far and his strengths is the good I gain from it all. He may be a paranoid, PTSD sociopath/psychopath, but dammit!! He have an iron will and perseverance, just like I. However other then that, we are not the same at all. He does not care why/how his parents died, I have strong resentment towards my parents. It personal issus. He loves Cinderella and Alice In Wonderland, I love Hamlet. Charmante Roi may have the iron wil like me, but thats all I see myself that character.