Young Justice Leadership and Death

lexiluvsme posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 01:24AM
You saw it. I saw it. But my question to you, do you like the current leader? I personally love Aqualad in ANY postion but he is a great leader.

Also, who do you think is goning to die. Don't say no one because all know that some one is so say predictions and And don't be mean. No flames. I don't to hear" I want BLAH to die because Blah sucks" I don't want that kind of prediction

Young Justice 24 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa puppip said…
smile
I thought it was great that Aqualad became leader, even though I would love to see Robin as leader...
Well, I actually think Aqualad is going to die. On wikipedia they said he was made up for this show (idk if that's true cause it's wikipedia) and Aqualad said in "Drop Zone" he would be leader until Robin's ready...so I'm guessing like at the end of Season 2 or something. Aqualad will die and Robin will become leader. But I mean, it could be anyone and if we did know, that wouldn't make it as fun to guess :D
più di un anno fa RavenclawQueen said…
smile
Aqualad makes an awesome leader! I have to agree with puppip on this one. Aqualad may die because he did say he would be leader until robin is ready. However, Aqualad is the kind one of the group, and they may not want to kill the nice one off. :D
For some reason I see Wally dieing, just because he's the funny one, but they'd only do that if they want to make the series darker.
più di un anno fa lexiluvsme said…
I don't think they will kill off Aqulad since he's made for the show thats so stupid and kinda of revengeful. I mean what if another writer wanted to use this version of Aqualad. He can't cuz he's DEAD. I think it's Megan or Artemis. Artemis already has a dark past soo bye bye.
hmmm, this is true
I don't know much about Artemis or Megan, so idk if they would die...
but I doubt they will kill off Robin, Superboy, maybe KF...but I think it would be interesting if one of their mentors died and they had to fill in or something like that...
ooohhh, the mentors! That sounds cool. :D Not the death part, the filling in part.
più di un anno fa nymph_tonks said…
crying
artemis is comingg in pretty late, so maby her. if she does die they make another girl! she'll probably die to cause five is like a sacred number for things like that. but I DONT WANT ANYONE TO DIE! ID RATHER ROBIN BE LEADER BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN AQUALAD HIS TO DIE DOES IT? i need help.
laugh
i don't want anyone to die either.
i calmed down. artemis probably will. especaily if she is not awesome. then she cannot bear the name of the awesoomest greek goddess ever!
OH my gosh. I kinda feel sad Artemis is like 95% going to die.
1. She has a dark past
2. She has a bow and arrow somebody can just shoot her and she goes bye bye
3. Red Arrow(speedy) joins near the end of the season. Reasons to have two Archers? There are none.
I will miss her but I haven't even seen her... Sad.:(
last edited più di un anno fa
SPEEDY JOINS!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I like Speedy, and as long as he keeps his sassyness to himself and works well with the team, I'm happy that he's joining :)
speedy joins? i sense the end of young justice fans. hide under your bed! but bring your laptop. i would die without fanpop. you might too.
cool
The end? I love speedy. He's just wants respect. I understand speedy. I'll be fine if he joins along if he's not all jerky ALL the time. He has to warm up. I will be a fan no longer if aqualad dies, quits, or whatever.
If Speedy joins, then he can't be a jerk, or I'm gone. (actually, i don't think anything could stop me from watching this show!)
i can actully imagine robin dying.i would cry forever if he did though.
^OMG! That would be horrible!
più di un anno fa lolfan88 said…
crying
Words if Robin dies i quit!! And it would brake my hart if he dose i will cry so much.
^ A little piece of my heart would break off and dissapear forever.
più di un anno fa gibsthebombcom said…
honestly i think it could be robin if you think about robin has already died in death of a family so there is a true possibility of him dying again
più di un anno fa lolfan88 said…
crying
^Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo! I luv him too much he can`t die. Sad face. :(
più di un anno fa Denelys said…
surprise
In the comics one of the team mates never continues on its probably artemis,superboy or m`gann since they never apear again..
my opinion!
più di un anno fa emilypenguin55 said…
aqualad makes a great leader hes calm, controled and everyone listens to him. robin is my fave but can you really see wally or superboy taking orders from him? i cant do it without laughing. aqualad is also a great leader because he keeps everyone from ripping eachothers heads off. seriously, think about it wally and artemis will start fighing over SOMETHING and megan will go and try to stop them and then artemis is gonna get all PO at wally for siding with megan and then get all POat megan for 1) bothering her and 2) also liking superboy (you know her reaction to the kiss is gonna make her flip out. then superboy is gonna get pulled into this mess in some way and robin is going to start rofling and superboy wally and artemis arnt gonna like that. with out aqualad they would all be DEAD! and we cant live like that. and if anyone is going to die my figuritive money is on aqualad, but i think they would wait to kill him off in 2nd season finally, to add suspense. if they dont kill him off i think a severly injured-close to death superman would be cool. i mean think of the problems that would arise between him and his son. that would be EPIC. i would imagine it for you but im too tired. other than that i dont think they should kill off any other charecters, without severly hurting their fan base.

thaats my opinion and sorryits so long
più di un anno fa DaPeople316 said…
cool
I dont want artimisis to die, I heard super boy and kf die but Wally gets resurrected by raven