Young Justice Denial

puppip posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 07:24PM
Okay, so I noticed there wasn't a forum topic for this yet and that bothered me cause I rly love this episode <3

Sooo...yeah *spoiler alert!*

I did not expect Dr.Fate to die. That was legit the last thing I thought was going to happen. I don't know alot about Dr.Fate, so this episode was rly cool!
Um..so yeah Wally as Dr.Fate? Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.
still not that much input from Superboy though,but I think he's becoming more sociable!
And using a Flash villian for the episode(Abra Kadabra)made me very happy and was very cool :)

Young Justice 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa puppip said…
Oh by the way, what did Kent Nelson say to Wally when he was like fading, I couldn't understand him :/
più di un anno fa RavenclawQueen said…
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!! I loved this episode! Kid flash as dr. fate:awesome!!!!!!! This episode focused more on kid flash, so superboy only said, these were my favorite boots, this nelson guy better be worth it. Robin wasn't even there.
I think he told wally to find himself a little spit fire who won't let him get away with anything (and then it goes to kid flash and Artemis questioning him *hint hint*)
great episdoe, but i haven't come to expect anything less. :D
più di un anno fa puppip said…
laugh
That's what I was thinking with the quote, Wally+Artemis...so would you say Wartemis? lol
also...even though Kent Nelson was dying Wally somehow still made me laugh, "I have no idea what I'm supposed to do!" haha just the way he said it makes me laugh every time...
I'm hoping for a Robin-focused episode now :)
più di un anno fa nymph_tonks said…
that was awesome! wally continues to flirt with megan. i mean siriusly?come on dude. i would yell at him: YOU BELONG WITH ARTEMIS IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE CAN YOU NOT SEE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE?
più di un anno fa RavenclawQueen said…
haha! yeah Artemis and Wally obviuosly gonna get together.