Young Justice Downtime

puppip posted on Mar 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
THIS WAS AMAZING. IT MAY BE BETTER THAN DENIAL. maybe not.

MISS M and SUPERBOY romance?!?!!?!?
Wally's family (which includes BARRY AND JAY!!!)
DICK'S FACE WITHOUT GLASSES.I was so close to crying of joy lol...
GARTH. He looks like Zuko lol
and at the end with the light...is it just me or did it sound like SUPERBOY?!?!?!

Please give your opinions on this amazing episode.

Young Justice 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa nymph_tonks said…
when it showed dick without glasses i wasnt near crying. i almost had a heart attack. and also, he's just skin and bones. how did he punch a hole in a wall?
più di un anno fa nymph_tonks said…
it did sound like superboy... he couldnt be a villian, could he?
più di un anno fa puppip said…
laugh
also at the end of the episode when Batman is giving them their next mission, he says,"the watchtower detected an immense power surge in the bealian (idk how to spell it) desert"
if u have read what the next episode is about, this totally leads us to the next episode!!!
più di un anno fa Denelys said…
heart
i loved it i screamed robin when i saw him without his glasses or mask i just love him!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa RavenclawQueen said…
omg, i almost had a heart attack and i was told to shut up i screamed so loud when i saw Dick without glasses. Rockiun new episode!
Tula, grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Aqualad, I felt so bad for him. Of course the white chick would break his heart. If I were her I would feel really bad only becuase he totally accepted the situation and wasn't pissed at garth at all. :D
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that was so cute with Wally's family!
Awww, Artemis and her mom. Poor mom in wheelchair. Anyone else notice that the scholarship she was given had Wayne in the name?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa puppip said…
smile
Yes I noticed it had Wayne in the name...haha I wonder if Bruce(who I am figuring gave the scholarship to her) has told Dick...lol I can totally imagine him seeing her in school and then hide around the corner LOL. I actually hope that does happen. XD
più di un anno fa RavenclawQueen said…
smile
omg! That would be awesome!Batman would probably tell Robin, but he would still keep his identity and become friends with Artemis as Dick.