24 The stella, star Trek Theory

thecon posted on May 18, 2007 at 07:45PM
At the moment the fan pick for best season of 24 is tied between season 1, 3 and 5. I agree that these have been the best, and this suggests to me that 24 is echoing the popular theory about Star Trek..... every odd numbered movie is really good, whilst every even one is not.

I'm not saying that seasons 2, 4, and 6 have been crap, just that they are outshone by the others. What do you think?

24 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa pleb said…
I have just started re-watching my 24 dvd collection, mainly because my useless git friends failed to tape 24 off Sky for me from episode 14 of season 6 and I need my Bauer fix. Aarghh! Cannot find anywhere decent to watch the remaining episodes for free (yes I am a tight arse). But in answer to your theory, yes I liked 1 and 3 best. Couldn't be doing with Kim in season 2, just wanted to slap her...
più di un anno fa fabienne22 said…
No way! in my opinion its just a lame-sounding theory, nothin to judge anything by, tbh, you could say the same thing about Lost, although loads of people say you could just skip out the entire first season and watch the rest from season 2 onwards... although the latest season has been the best...and an odd number...
più di un anno fa Nav said…
Seems right to me... Weird, but correct.

BTW, I think your theory works for Harry Potter books as well, though some of the results from the picks in that spot don't really agree with me :-P
last edited più di un anno fa