Adam Lambert Adam has to be the new American Idol

kekeldfb posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 05:30AM
Adam has everything, and I really hope he will win this competition. If the judges are looking for talent and origionality they found it in Adam, he is the perfect idol and I am sure he will take the critics and build even more solid performances, amazing us all the time. I love his style, is unique and briliant. Adam is totally perfect!!!! Go, Adam!!!!

Adam Lambert 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa dancinqueen said…
I am a TOTAL fan, but The Ring of Fire was his worst song yet. He is in a competition and needs to do whatever it takes to win. It was almost as though he was making a mockery of country music and that is walking on dangerous territory. I thought there was a huge chance he was gone. But he does have a lot of loyal fans (like me) who will vote for him regardless of what or how he sings!
più di un anno fa kekeldfb said…
Hi! I think The Ring of Fire was kind of dangerous too. But, as fans, we like him anyway, right? The point is: he can scare some people with his style, he is fearless and has a lot of personality. Some people don't feel confortable around this, you know? But I think that is really what the market needs, someone different and with a lot of talent, and Adam has the whole package. I was very scared yesterday when he stood beside Alison, but, thanks America, he is saved.
più di un anno fa loveadamlambert said…
heart
i think that hes exactly what the judges are looking for. he is soo perfect and is original and has an awesome voice
hes the whole package
più di un anno fa Cherrybomb said…
smile
Actually, I liked the Ring of Fire. I thought it was awesome!! He is very unique and original. He can sing in many genres, which will suit him well, making a lot of money. I just love his voice. I just hope Idol doesn't try to change it. They like to do things like that...taking away the vibrato, or changing the way singers do phrasing, so they develop bad vocal techniques. I'm not a fan of Idol, and RCA's vocal people. One year they tried to deBroadway people. They still do. Like vibrato hurts pop music. Well, somebody better tell that to Don Bon Jovi. He is a rock artist, and still uses HIS vibrato. So, does Christina A., Beyonce, and many others. Adam has a beautiful voice, and I pray that he will develop good instincts in this business, and that he will know what is best for him, and not what the label always wants. He has to be true to himself, and sing what comes naturally to him.
più di un anno fa mombabytiger said…
smile
Love me some Adam! I have listened to Mad World about a million times. I love it and him to death, but he was flat on much of it. Adam - if you have nothing else to do and are reading these things: breathe and support! Not only on the high notes but the middle range that no one is paying attention to. Still--I will listen to it a million more times!
più di un anno fa popcornmachine said…
cool
Adam rocks!!! Check out these cool Adam Is My Idol shirts I found online: link