Adventure Time Last Stand: Registration Page

IsabellaFanboy posted on Jan 06, 2014 at 05:59AM
You must register here to join the "Last Stand game"
You can ask any questions about the game here...

link [highly recommended]
last edited on Jan 28, 2014 at 02:31AM

Adventure Time 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa DerpThatHerp said…
FUCK YEAH I'M BACK BABY. Nickname[s]: Derp, Section, DTH, Pure Australian and Herp

History: A fellow bogan in Australia who loves to cook snags on the barbie with his friends and fight's kangaroos for training in other words "Pure Australian". He has done some really hardcore stuff in the past including running up to 7 adult army officers with a brutal barbecue scene with them all getting there face's burnt on the BBQ now it is his favorite barbecue and is named "fury". But when it comes too being real life he lost his parents a few years back in a car accident on wellington road. He has been sad without them and has moved on, he still gets flashbacks of what happened on that fatefull night, he spent 2 months in a coma and wanted too see his friends. But of course he needed to stay in the hospital for a week to get back too his senses. In the end he never forgot what happened. He keeps a photo of thwm in his pocket everyday. He never knows what could happen next in his life. He will never forget...

But he will always have fun with his friend the crayon killer. Making snags like a pure Australian FUCK YEAH AUSTRALIA

Survivor class: Recon I love recon

Personality: Really Australian and loves to have snags with his mates he is real friendly to his friends but murderous when someone takes his snag XD. When it comes too breaking in a military base with only a BBQ and gets everyone with the trick of snags, and manages to get wasted with the army and go on the street with a tank.... That is australian. He is caring and helps people in need unless they are enimies or traitors to him. Sometimes he gets out of hand when angry yet will always care to friends. He will risk his own life for others. But in the end he was born a fighter with an itchy trigger finger for sniping.

previous job: gunsmith

Hobby: I'm Australian everything's too awesome XD

my previous snag master *like a boss*
last edited più di un anno fa
 FUCK YEAH I'M BACK BABY. Nickname[s]: Derp, Section, DTH, Pure Australian and Herp History: A fell
IsabellaFanboy commented…
no hobby? più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^heres a hobby più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^steven universe? XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa redpanda said…
Names/Nickname(s): Red, Panda, RedMed

History: An American who loves to participate, she has always dreamed of living the medic life and now as the Apocalypse starts she is pursuing it to help others and will never stop until that is finished and everyone is okay for as long as she can.

Survivor Class: Medic

Personality: She is funloving, sweet, caring, energetic girl who would love to take care of everyone as long as she could.

Previous Job: Nurse

Hobby(s): Making friends, and helping others.
 Names/Nickname(s): Red, Panda, RedMed History: An American who loves to participate, she has alway
DerpThatHerp commented…
nice XD più di un anno fa
redpanda commented…
Ha I used the same pic XD più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
good profile... :D più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa IsabellaFanboy said…
here I am :D
 here I am :D
redpanda commented…
XD più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD alcoholic much più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^yep. più di un anno fa
I'm waiting for a guy who worked for Mcdonalds xD
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD più di un anno fa
redpanda commented…
XD più di un anno fa
so when is the game page out?
redpanda commented…
I wanna know! *turns into a gorilla* più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^me 2 più di un anno fa
...oh my... xD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MitchTheP3ngu1n said…
Full Name: MitchTheP3ngu1n

Nickname[s]: Pengy

Life: Was arrested at 4 years old for stabbing a kid with a crayon, likes playing guitar :) Got wasted on 13th birthday when I had my first entire slab of beer. I woke up 2 days later in hospital and drank 2 bottles of Jack Daniels whiskey to get to my senses. Turned 14 and got so smashed that night (it was fully sick bro), and then decided to quit alcohol for good. Took up a career in pyrotechnics because he loves the new years fireworks. Always wanted to become a soldier but was never accepted because of blood poisoning because of all the years of alcohol. Snuck into the Aussie Army one night with help from a gang called the Banditos and is now impersonating a soldier so he can finally fight for STRAYA CUNTS !

Survivor class: Recon

Old job, hobby:
Job: Professional Pyrotechnic ( I <3 FYA)
Hobby: Im Australian, search it up and Google images and you'll find what I do XD ...I play guitar

Personality: I am super nice all the time, except when people annoy me heaps. I play guitar all the time for fun and always eat snags :) BBQ FTW MATE !

Full Name: MitchTheP3ngu1n Nickname[s]: Pengy Life: Was arrested at 4 years old for stabbing
DerpThatHerp commented…
Nice paragraph mate. Stabbing a kid with a crayon just XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD più di un anno fa
tigerfinn commented…
the picture got me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD più di un anno fa
astigpinoy commented…
gg dalla, dat pic gives me a tsunami of feels più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa lzzie said…
mischievous
Full Name: Isabelle Roman

Nickname[s]: Izzie

History: Izzie was always a straight-A student, who never partied or took risks. Until the fateful day she got into Harvard University, and got kicked out a week later for setting fire to one of the dorms. #Yolo. She then spent time doing odd jobs before landing a permanent position as a grocery clerk. Fun.

Survivor class: Scavenger

Old job: Grocery clerk

Hobby: Spends a lot of time reading manga and watching anime. Konichiwa :3 She also blogs.

Personality: Says what's on her mind whenever she wants. She can be crude and mean, but is relatively nice to her friends. Not a good listener or a patient person, but a loyal friend.
 Full Name: Isabelle Roman Nickname[s]: Izzie History: Izzie was always a straight-A student, wh
tomb raider :3 più di un anno fa
MitchTheP3ngu1n commented…
Haha I Amore how someone whos smart enough to get into Harvard università becomes a grocery clerk XD più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^ikr XD più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
good profilo :D Amore the realism in here... più di un anno fa
wink
Attention new players!
since you are new to this game
you can learn how to play from
this link
te can also see what happened back then... <.< pretty funny though x3 più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^that's when DerPanda started XD più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tigerfinn said…
name: raven (yes only raven)
nickname: rave
Life: his parents was killed in the outbreak he swore revenge in the outbrake and he was a good sniper (like killer accurancy)
Job: assassin
Hobby:playing games,using his sniper
Personality: silent,building barricades,climbing,sniping zombies
survivor class: fighter! (first fighter on this page *f*ck yeah*)
 name: raven (yes only raven) nickname: rave Life: his parents was killed in the outbreak he swore r
redpanda commented…
Where is his class name? più di un anno fa
ok ok... te won't get any advantages from the survivor class if you're unclassified..... più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^okay :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa True-Finn-Fan said…
Full Name: Jack Douglas Mershon

Nickname[s]: Bio

Survivor class: Fighter

Old job: worked with the military Bio-Hazard unit, (has adequate medical and engineering knowledge [he has to in the line of work i chosen], but was primarily a "solider" in "field operations")

hobby: collected old baseball cards (now that this world hit the fan he collects people's ID's as to honor their memory and to make sure they are remembered by someone. part of his backpack is just full of random strangers ID's and nothing else, dedicated to the people forgotten)

Personality: quiet / calm / keeps his mask on as much as possible / not a leader but will not let other's take charge of him if he see's them as "unqualified" for the situation / hates going into tall corporate buildings / like's to be in the corner, that way nothing can sneak up on him / patient / conservative with ammo and resources / thinks with his mind not his heart, will not act heroically or risk his life for others if the odds say he will die / does what's best for the group, even if immoral or cruel (does what he has to to survive) / intelligent / resentful / has a picture he keeps in his wallet, never shows anyone. only pulls it out from time to time to look at it remorsefully / doesn't like to settle down for long, keeps moving if he can. almost like he's searching for something or has prior experience with settled groups...
 Full Name: Jack Douglas Mershon Nickname[s]: Bio Survivor class: Fighter Old job: worked w
DerpThatHerp commented…
okay best character profilo here nice work. But what happened to Cap? più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^^and that's why it's not here ;) più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^^ i don't know what character you're talking about but it's not mine... since that's not my back-story... più di un anno fa
This is gonna be awesome ! Theres wway more people than in the beta one. CANT WAIT ! XD
DerpThatHerp commented…
it was bbea XD più di un anno fa
redpanda commented…
^XD più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa emerald_32 said…
Joining. Seems fun. :3
--

Full Name: Christine Kinoshita

Nickname[s]: Tin

Survivor class: Fighter

Old job, hobby: Gun Trader and also a Mixed Martial Arts trainer. Her hobby is watching Anime, Disney Movies and other animated stuff. She also plays the piano (I play piano IRL).

Personality: Christine is confident, brave, fearless and stands up for others who cant help or defend themselves. She breaks the rules in small but meaningful ways. Tin likes to be mysterious.
--
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUBENYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(wat)
 Joining. Seems fun. :3 -- Full Name: Christine Kinoshita Nickname[s]: Tin Survivor class: F
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD how old is this person who watches Disney? Plus te made an account nice :) più di un anno fa
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUBENYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^well i was talking about the movies... but the channel works too X3 più di un anno fa
smile
okay we got 8 people registered :D. Yes I know you can count just making it clear XD
START IT NOWWWWW ! XD più di un anno fa
^*close enough* xD più di un anno fa
emerald_32 commented…
Really? I thought fiore xD più di un anno fa
Maybe if I start the game right now...

nobody will get hurt.. n.n
that girl with the Nightingale Blade sure looks angry... <-< più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^it's 3:08 -_- p.m. più di un anno fa
redpanda commented…
its 6:37 here well I slept and woke up at 6:00 più di un anno fa
So when do we create clans?
we are already a clan... well almost xD più di un anno fa
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^okay then.. X3 più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^Guilds :P più di un anno fa
Hey IFB does the team have enough to make these things
v8 engine
3 two person metal carts
3 rooftop cages (to go on top of the carts
3 metal spikes
2 chains

do we have enough metal and stuff?
True-Finn-Fan commented…
the better domanda is... do we have the EQUIPMENT to make it? materials aren't gonna just magically bend and craft themselves together without things like blowtorch o wielding stations... più di un anno fa
we can't make shit xD.... I'm the only Engineer here and I'm only level 2 xD più di un anno fa
were so dead xD più di un anno fa
tigerfinn commented…
BOYING XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa astigpinoy said…
Name: James Hunt
Nickname: .rG or 5twO (or J, just like in MIB)
Survivor Class: Engineer.
Personality: A calm and temperamental man, James has been a nerd and disappeared from the general public for 8 years.
His life is basically an uncrackable hash, never known to anyone.
Previous Job: Grey/Blue hat hacker, and a blacksmith.

Bio coming soon.
 Name: James Hunt Nickname: .rG o 5twO (or J, just like in MIB) Survivor Class: Engineer. Personal
// no penguins allowed! più di un anno fa
DerpThatHerp commented…
um? più di un anno fa
astigpinoy commented…
^ k tana, den più di un anno fa