Akatsuki S-ranked mission for the S-ranked Akatsuki fangirls

akatsuki_otaku posted on May 31, 2009 at 11:38AM
Suggest the best possible way to impress your akatsuki crush.Make a plan and tell me about it and then I'll tell how effective it'll be.Alright,prepare yourself & and go capture the hottie >^..^<

Akatsuki 25 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa akatsuki_otaku said…
If you ask me about how i'll impress DEIDEI,i'll act cool & calm around him cuz he doesn't like dorks.I wouldn't try to make him feel that I'm crazed about him so that he wouldn't get annoyed & since he's hot-tempered i would try to be nice & would appreciate his art & would show interest in art myself so he'd respect me.Then finally I'd drop hints that i like him to check his reaction &.... the rest is obvious:3
più di un anno fa Hidanfan said…
well...2 impress hidan..[damn i had 2 like the hard 1 2 get >> lol]well i guess id stay calm as well...be a Jashinist [+it seems like 4 just not the praying crap>> lol im not gonna say that though but he would agree] id probably next just start 2 find out what he likes,Killing:Awsome |Praying 2 gods:ok...*prays*|Acting calm:no cofe' or soda...ill get over it..|then id just Dropping hints like u said Akatsuki_otaku.best bet...well..thats my plan
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!U know i really enjoy reding your comments...
Btw,yeah,Hidan's kinda hard 2 impress but your idea seemed pretty good <333
heart
ty ^^ just gonna b real hard geting immortality *bugs hidan and asks him how 2 b immortal* Hidan:DAMN!10th time uve asked *laughs* but....1 more time and ill split u open...*Hidan smiles*Me:ok......i still love him anyway XD
mischievous
LOL
Hidan seems perfect 4 u,indeed <33333333
big smile
^^ no matter what i lovez em ^^ oh yahs!BTW:im immortal [hanks 4 the tip i couldve read his profile..im just 2 lazy! XD]
heart
W8!so hows the dei-dei plan going?XD just curious =P lol
blush
Yeah,i know what u mean bout being lazy,i had 2 force myself 2 read.LOL
Oh,the DeiDei plan.......welllll.......u c,my new bff,she a hugggggge Deidara-fangirl & i just.u no & i like Itachi better anyway.Btw,he's always got an impassive face & is also hard 2 get but.........v're pretty close.XD
mischievous
XD but yah bing lazy like shikamaru..real easy...ranting on Pein really easy,hugging a monkey:REALLY HARD!,becoming leader of akatsuki:Dont even....been there done that i got bored >>..so i know u like itachi more than dei-dei [i love saying that dei-dei,dei-dei..very fun XD]
monkey
LOL
I agree with huggin' the monkey part & yeah,sayin' DeiDei is really fun
Btw,i wonder what it'd b like if Hidan acted a lil' nicer.i mean wayyyyyyyyy nicer.Picture the moment u 2 r together
That'd b soo cute :3
 lol I agree with huggin' the monkey part & yeah,sayin' DeiDei is really fun Btw,i wonder what it'd b
cool
AWW!cute picture!and dont worry additude ajustment 4 him will come really soon ^^ but...if it doesnt work...i got other ways...*smirks evily* hehe ^^ dont worry it wont hurt him im just gonna keep putting tobi infront of him till he says uncle i give!XD
big smile
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like u're way of thinking.it's EVIL,it's AKATSUKIISH.LOL
Thats y u make a pretty cool akatsuki member..........
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ ▬$$$$$$$▬´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ´´´____´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ $$$$▬ **$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_´´´
´´´´ ▬$$$$$$$$_ $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_´
´´_$$$$$$$$$$$$$_ $$$$$$$ $$$$$$*_$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_ ***_$$$$$$$ $$$$$$ $$$$$$$ ´
´´´´´ *$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$*
´´´´´´ $$$$* _$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$_ *$$$$$$$$* ´´
´´´´´´´ *$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__*** ´´´´
´´´´´´´´ * $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´ *$$$$$$$$* ´ *$$$$$$$*
MEMBER OF AKATSUKI
Oh cool!how u do that?Hidanfan wana know!Tobi:TOBI WANA NO 2!Me:Hidanfan wants tobi 2 put a sock in it..>.> Tobi:Make Tobi!Me:Ok..*grabs a sock* Tobi: OH CRAP!TOBI RUN!*tobi runs away*Me:oh man rusty gonna kill me!!!TOBI COME BACK I AINT GONNA HURT U!!!!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa iluvdeidara418 said…
smile
coool cloud! how'd you make it? i wanna know!
lolzzzzzzzzzzz...hidanfan
U were so different....
I saw something like this on a site & just thought of making 1 of my own...its almost identical....pretty cool,huh?!
Yea,way cool
Im talking 2 myself but whatever
*reads hidanfan's comment*
Good thing rusty aint here or u might be toast *thinks of rusty*...literally,maybe..lol
sorry..haha
Heh,know do you know by what i meant of the : Your past has come back to haunt yah!?!?XD
sad
uhhhhh
noooooooooooooooooooooo
can u tell me or did u already did?!
I was right,u have changed,you're obsession,you're personality..everything
Obsession?Personality?..Over what?...You know..a wise man asked me what personality was...Courage,Honesty,love,hate,dispare,,a­ll that... and he said"Non of that is you...You may have some charcteristics of itellegence,bracery,and a little stupidity..But you will succeed without such things...You will achive your goals in life by going by how you would do things..Other people's opinions don't matter in terms of how you go" i looked at him,and asked how old he was he replyed "I'm in my 80's and am still strong as a bull" I looked at him with shock,only due to the fact he looked half as young as that.....I only grinned and shook his hand,i walked off feeling more happy than the day i crashed my Dad's dirt bike and only walked off with a fractured wrist........
 Obsession?Personality?..Over what?...You know..a wise man asked me what personality was...Courage,Hon
4get it

Im not kidding..That really happened!Jez....No belief here....Hmm, wana cookie?.....No...Ok...*takes a cookie and grins* heh...
 Im not kidding..That really happened!Jez....No belief here....Hmm, wana cookie?.....No...Ok...*takes
nooooooooooooooo..i wanna cookie *puppy dog eyes*
you meannnnnnnnnn..lol,jk
ofcourse i beileve you,i did anyway until-,ok,nvm...>.<
Until,what?....Don't make me get Harribel!Crap..you don't know her.... Oh well!I'll still get her O_-
 Until,what?....Don't make me get Harribel!Crap..you don't know her.... Oh well!I'll still get her O_-
It's foolish to fear what you don't know isn't it?!
You can tell me bout anything you wanna know,i'll tell you,maybe..yea,i will..hmmm..i'm not sure but
...............Wtf?...That's more random than the time- nope, im not telling yah *Folds arms* im nto telling you jack shit........Unless you tell me what :ofcourse i beileve you,i did anyway until-,ok,nvm...>.< ; means